Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 45

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

When I arrive at the Avery Photo Studio on main street, it was almost 6pm, so I walked into the front door. I heard the buzzer sound even though there was a woman my age sitting behind a vintage desk looking at a computer screen. The woman was about 30 pounds past the perfect weight. Very little of it was in her breasts most was in her stomach with a little in her ass. She also had very red hair way too red to be natural and I think that was the point. She wasn't trying to seem natural but rather to stand out.

"Hello, I'm Lucy Avery, I'm here to do some modeling." I said it mostly to get her attention. She surely had been told to expect me.

"Yes, dad told me you were coming. You do have the right kind of look for the job. Even that god awful hair will work," she said.

"So you are the fashion expert," I said with a big smile. It was a bit demeaning I know.

"Dear, I will be shooting your images. Dad is semi retired these days. He takes care of the clients mostly." she said. "By the way my name is Wilma."

"So it's a family thing. That's always good," I admitted.

"Well let's get to it. Dad said I only had an hour to make a billboard style image," she said.

"I'm here to work, so tell me what you want," I suggested.

"Let's go back to the studio and get started then," with those words she led me from the reception area to a larger room behind it. Inside that room were several backdrops. On a folding table were the three pairs of jeans just as her father had promised.

"Pick the pair you think will fit best then put them on. I'm told you won't be shy," she said.

"I haven't been shy for a long time, if ever," I agreed. "What about the length?"

"Don't worry I can fix that with the computer. I would rather not, but we can if necessary." Wilma informed me.

The smallest pair was marked 00. Those should have been the best fit so I started with them. They fit well in the waist and ass. but were about an inch too short.

"What about a top?" I asked.

"Take off your top and let's see how that looks," Wilma demanded.

I did as she said. She directed me to move in different ways. I did as she said and as I moved around lights flashed. I had been moving for fifteen minutes when she said, "Okay, we need to do something for a top. I'm not great at this, but I can do body paint pretty well. It will wear off after a couple of showers. I hope you don't mind."

"I don't think I have ever done it, but sure why not," I admitted.

She painted the lower part of my small breasts with red a white paint. The top was a star over my nipple and a blue background. Then a black line to simulate a bikini strap. It took about ten minutes to do and looked like a ten minute job, but it was her shoot not mine.

"How about giving me a little extra time. If we can make this work it, will mean more work for you down the road. The exposure will be at least regional, if not national, as well as local of course."

"You take me to dinner and I'll stay till you are finished," I vaguely remembered someone saying never give anything away. If you give it away, it has no value to the receiver.

"I will have to call the sitter, but I can do that," she said.

"Oh you have children that young?" I asked.

"Yes a son seven," she said. "My husband and I hoped another child would keep the marriage together. It didn't."

"I'm sorry, I am divorced as well. My kids are almost grown. I have a son 19 and a daughter over 21," I admitted.

"Let's finish this, I'm ready to get through here." she said.

I did the move around thing for several more minutes. Some of the moves were not going to make it into any advertising. Unless it was for some porno magazine. I didn't mind, I had no real inhibitions by that time.

"Tell me Lucy, what are your measurements?" she asked.

"32a 22 33," I admitted.

"Just for the hell of it, put on the next larger sized jeans and a belt," Wilma demanded.

"My you are so forceful," I know it was flirty, but I was really enjoying her company.

I was pretty sure that I looked a little like a street urchin, but I didn't mind. She even had me put on one of her sweaters, which just swallowed me whole. After I pulled my own clothes on again. I waited to be paid.

"Here you go," she said handing me the $100 bill. "Do you like Mexican food?"

"I have no idea, but I'm willing to try it," I admitted.

"I'm not sure I understand but that's fine. Come on you are my last appointment of the day."

Once we arrive at Los Pueblo it was obvious that Wilma was well known there. Everyone made a big fuss over her. We got a quiet booth in the back away from everyone.

"You must eat here a lot. You certainly have pull," I suggested.

"I do, but I also work with the owner now and then. He does wedding catering and I do wedding photography, so our paths cross now and then."

"That is always a good thing," I suggested. "Would you order for me. I have no idea what to order."

"You really never had Mexican before?" she asked.

"Not since I can remember." I went on to explain everything. "If I ate Mexican since I was released from the hospital, I didn't make a note of it. I will tonight though."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.