Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 44

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

I had learned how to handle my memory problems and still have a fairly normal life. As usual on Sunday, I read the file before I started my day. After my morning shower I rode the trike out to breakfast. I had no idea where I should eat, since I had no real memory of ever eating out before. I saw a hometown restaurant with a really catchy sign like a movie theater. The sign said, 'breakfast special every day ... even today.'

I found that a very witty idea, so I stopped the trike. I sat at the counter, since the place was full and I didn't want to take up a whole table just for me.

"What'll it be?' the young black woman asked.

"I think I'll just have your breakfast special," I answered.

"You want bacon or sausage?" she asked.

"Sausage sounds good," and it did sound good. I actually knew what both of them were.

"Grits or hash browns?" she asked.

"Hash browns," I said.

"Pancakes, toast, or biscuit," she asked.

"Biscuit, and coffee black," I suggested without being asked.

"Fair enough, how do you want your eggs?" she asked.

"Scrambled with cheese," I said hoping that the Q &A was over. It was over and I was glad since I had run out of answers. When the food came quickly, and was very good, I made a note in my journal to come back to the restaurant again.

Since the bill was under five bucks, I expected that it was a popular place during the work week. Being Sunday it was full, but I expected the clientèle would be different on a weekday. I doubted that so many kids would be around then.

When I finished, I rode the trike to the lake. While loading the trike with batteries, I had found the pocket fisherman, So I loaded it. I was on my way to the lake to try to catch a fish to give away or throw back. I just wanted to stand in the shade and think of nothing but the heat, the water, and the sunshine. I did it for about three hours.

After not having seen a fish, either caught by me or anyone near me, I loaded the pocket fisherman back into the storage container and headed back to town. I tried to avoid it but I couldn't keep myself from riding by the office. I didn't go in. I was interested in the smell, so I pulled the trike into the parking lot to check it out. It didn't smell any different than any of the parking lots of other buildings in the area.

I rode back to the condo to watch TV. It was pretty boring but then most everything I did was boring. I felt better about myself since I had plans for the next day that were my own.

"Lucy it's Professor Phelps, I don't know if you remember me. but you posed for me. I need you to do it again, so that I can finish my painting. A couple of more hours should do it," the message said.

I had to assume he meant that he wanted to do it that very day. He would be teaching for the next five days I assumed. I called the number he left. "Professor, I don't actually remember you, but I did look you up in the file and now I remember. So what is you would like?" I asked.

"I would like for you to come to my place to finish what we started," he suggested.

"And are you talking about the modeling or the sex?" I asked.

"The modeling for sure, the other we can see how it goes," he suggested.

"Well at least you got the answer right. Give me your address." I did the gps directions and distance and found that it was within my range. "Okay if I leave now I can probably make it in twenty minutes, give or take ten more."

The trip put me on some busy roads, which was a bit frightening, but I managed.

"Hello Professor," I said when he opened the door.

"Hello, I see you are wearing jean this time," he said.

"My notes said it was a nude job," I replied.

"So, what difference does it make what I take off?" I asked.

"None, So it's going to be all business?" he asked.

"I expect it to be all business until you finish what you planned to do to the painting yes. After that who knows," I said.

No matter what they tell you modeling is boring work. I sat in that stupid metal chair again. I tried to stay still and keep the same expression for an hour then I just had enough. "How about a break?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm sorry I should have thought of that earlier." he admitted. "Would you like a drink?"

"Do you have coffee?" I asked.

"Sure one coffee coming up," he said hurrying off to his small galley kitchen to fix it. I noticed that he had one of those single serving coffee machines. I doubted that I had ever tried coffee from one of those.

The coffee wasn't nearly as good as mine. but it was better than restaurant coffee. He touched up his painting while I relaxed on his sofa. I did slip on my top while I sat on the sofa. The top was almost long enough to cover my pubic hair, when I was seated.

"I have really done enough work for today. We could go out to dinner or order something delivered and watch TV." he suggested.

"I need to get home before dark. I have a long way to go on a trike," I admitted.

"So you are saying no sex," he suggested.

"No that wasn't what I was saying, but I think it is what I'm saying now. You are just too tentative professor. I'm sorry, but I really don't respond well to tentative men. I think we are finished here. The good news is that I will have forgotten all about this next time I see you. Hopefully you won't have forgotten.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.