Tripin
Chapter 43

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

The professor took me to a small Italian restaurant where he was obviously known, if not well known. "So tell me what is good her?" I asked.

"Everything is wonderful. I know that sounds like a commercial, but it really is. What do you like to eat?" he asked.

"I'm not sure to be honest. I like things with beef and cheese in them for sure. Other than that, I have no real idea," I said. "I don't think I like chicken."

"Then try the Lasagna, it is excellent and god knows you can't go wrong with Lasagna," he said.

"Then that's what I'll have with a small salad, no bread. I have been eating like a horse lately," I explained.

"Fair enough," he said. He studied the menu while waiting for our waitress. After the waitress came and left he asked me. "What did you think of the modeling session?"

"I really have no memory of it at all. Hold on." I used the smart phone to pull up my on line entry. "At the time, I said that it was fun and harmless. I also said that I loved the drawing I took as payment."

"Would you be willing to do it again?" he asked.

"You didn't have to buy me dinner to ask that," I said smiling. "Sure why not, it was fun and like I said harmless."

"Would you be willing to model for me. I would like to do my version of the Mona Lisa with you playing Mona," he admitted.

"Is your Mona going to be nude?" I asked.

"Most likely yes," he admitted.

"Good," I said with a smile.

"Would you be willing to start after dinner?" he asked.

"You do remember no hanky panky," I said.

"Right no hanky, and certainly no panky," he agreed.

"Good, then I will pose for you," I said. "But after dinner. I'm hungry now that I smell the food."

An hour later I was in Phelps' apartment sitting cowboy style on a metal chair. The chair back covered my breasts but it was obvious that I was very naked behind that chair back. Phelps was sketching like crazy, while I smiled for him. I had no idea what he was looking for, so I just sat there being bored. Funny thing about not having many memories, the ones I had were on a loop and ran over and over. My dad was in some of them, others were of my childhood pets of all things. I suppose it would make a psychic crazy to read my mind.

I tried to remain quiet and not move, but I'm sure my boredom showed. Phelps finally decided to take a break. I slipped the black dress over my body but didn't put my underwear or bra back.

"So are you tired?" he asked.

"To be honest I'm bored more than anything," I replied.

"Well since sex is out of the question, what would you like to do?" he asked.

"Actually it is getting late, I probably should be leaving," I said.

"Even if we can't have sex, you could spend the night. I'm a first rate cuddler," the professor said.

"I really need to wake up in my own bed. It's that memory thing," I said.

"Okay, it's just that you are so sexy, it is hard for me to let you go," he said.

"It's sweet of you to try to BS me Professor, but I know I'm no sexpot. I might get laid because I'm easy, but I'm certainly not going to be anyone's first choice," I admitted.

"Oh, how easy are you?" he asked.

"When I am not sore from too much sex, I'm pretty easy to turn on and when I'm turned on, I just want to be liked," I said. It was the best I could do to explain myself.

"So, what turns you on?" he asked.

"Men who don't need to ask that are a start," I said with a laugh. I had been standing while drinking a Coke from a small bottle at the time. The professor kissed me and at the same time pushed me against the wall.

He broke the kiss and whispered to me, "So your pussy hurts. What did you do to cause that?"

"To be honest," I answered breathlessly, "I really don't remember."

"It must have really been something, since I'm sure that pussy isn't tight." he said.

"I doubt that it is, since I'm over forty," I replied.

"Is your ass sore as well," he asked.

"Yes," I answered timidly.

"So somebody used and or abused you?" he asked.

"It seems so," I replied. "To be honest I didn't make a note, so I'm not sure what happened."

"So how is your mouth?" the professor asked.

"That is fine, but to be honest my stomach muscles still hurt. I can't get turned on because of them," I said.

"Well how about a mercy blowjob then?" he asked.

I didn't even answer, I just slipped to my knees in front of him. I unzipped his yuppie trousers, then worked his semi hard cock out. I could actually smell the precum as I began to lick it. I felt his heart beat through his cock as I licked. He was moaning and I just kept licking him. It wasn't sexual, but I was enjoying his discomfort as I worked on him slowly. "Please suck me," he said. I ignored him as I continued to lick him with my wet tongue. He was dripping cum but not anywhere near the amount that would follow.

"For god's sake suck it," he demanded. He was actually begging me to suck his cock so I did. I took it into my wet warm mouth. I got the full stale taste of cock and it almost took my breath away. I could tell his knees were weak as I sucked on it. I also moved my mouth back and forth on his cock. "Yes mouth fuck me. I am going to cum for you."

If I had my memory I would have expected what happened next. He tried to drive his cock down my throat when he came. I choked on cock and cum as he forcefully stroked my throat as he came. I had no idea if I took it like that often, or if he was the first, but it scared the hell out of me. Even so it felt good to see what it had done to him. He was absolutely pussy whipped as my daddy had said when I was a teenager. Funny the things I remembered.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.