Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 35

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

When we finished the Pizza dinner it was after 7PM. I wanted to go out alone, so I said to Royce. "Royce I have been in that hospital, or whatever the fancy term is for that place for 6 months. I want to go party."

"My haven't you gotten brave," he said with a grin.

"I suppose I have. Royce do not take offense at this, but I want to go out alone. I know you are my bodyguard and everything, but I'm pretty sure the danger has passed," I said.

"I'm not sure at all, so let's make a deal. I will take you where ever you want to go. I will stay out of your way, but I will also make sure you are safe. If you find a ride home with someone, I will follow behind just to make sure you get home safe. If everything looks cool, I will leave you alone.

However if at anytime you decide you have had enough, just give me a sign and I will come rescue you. If guys don't want an old lady with bad hair, then I'm your man," he said smiling, so I wouldn't be too offended.

"Okay, that's a good plan for the first night out, after that we can play it by ear." I suggested. Royce just nodded his agreement.

"Now you tell me why you feel you need to go out on your first night home?" Royce asked.

"Royce, I have been masturbating for months. It was one of those hardwire things you all talk about. I found some online sites for pornography almost from day one. I forget about it overnight until I see the address in my history or the biological pressure gets to be too much for me, then I Google it. That is the point where I am back in the game, so to speak." I explained.

"You know that you can really embarrass me," he said. "Your vocabulary is first rate, but the ideas you express are fit for a teenage slut,"

"So I'm a teenage slut with a good vocabulary. I'm sure that somewhere at sometime I have been called worse." I said. I paused a moment then asked, "Can I wear the tee shirt without the over shirt now?" I asked.

"Yes, so do you have any idea where you want to go?" he asked.

"I have no idea what is available," I said.

"Drinking too much would be a bad idea right now, I think. How about a dance club, You want to be a teenage slut, so why not go all the way. There is a college bar across town. Like I said I can drop you there give you fifteen minute, then come inside to watch over you," Royce suggested.

That's how I happened to be sitting in the Rock88 beer bar and dance club. I wanted coffee, but I drank a cola drink, while I listened to the music and watched the people dance. I had been watching the kids for about fifteen minutes when Royce came into the club. To be honest I was happy to see him, The noise in the club and even the kids were a little intimidating.

"Hi there, my name is Robbie," the young man no older than Charlie said. Of course I noticed that he was young, but it did not bother me at all. Nothing was off limits to me at that moment.

"Hi Robbie, I'm Lucie," I replied.

"So do you dance Lucy?" he asked.

"Why don't we go out there and find out?" I suggested. He thought it was a joke but I knew better. As we passed Royce I noticed that he was giving me a curious look. I looked back as if to say, it's just a dance.

I found that dancing was part of the hardwire stuff. I might forget where to dance, but I didn't need to remember how to dance. It was great fun to be honest. After the dance we went back to my table.

Robbie had surfer blond hair and green eyes. He was also gym fit. Not sure you would understand, but he was trim and seemed to be in good shape. He was also very clean looking. I had seen guys all day long, who were also fit but had dirt under their nails. I noticed a lot of small things. Actually I just realized, that I noticed a lot of small things. Hell I might not remember them when I awoke tomorrow, but tonight I knew Robbie was a student and got his hard body lifting weights or running on the track at school. Of course I didn't mind, I just found it interesting that I noticed.

He and I danced again to a slower number and of course I felt his erection pressing into my belly. His hands slipped to my ass and I felt sure that I should have moved them. That is if I wanted to be a proper lady. I must not have wanted to be a proper lady, because instead I pressed my hips tighter against him. As a reward for playing along he whispered in my ear, "God you are one hot mama."

You have no idea, I thought, but I said nothing. When the music ended, he sat beside me. I felt him take my hand and guide it to his rock hard penis. I have to admit that it was thrilling. I had no idea how it should feel, Nor did I know how I should feel with it filling my hand, but I was having trouble breathing. I also felt my vaginal lips get slippery. I knew that feeling was familiar even if I couldn't remember when or where I felt it previously.

"Do you want to kiss it," Robbie asked me.

"Oh yes but not here," I replied.

"Why not here, nobody will mind," he demanded.

"Are you crazy? I'm not going to do that in front of all these people," I said.

"Then let's take a walk into the parking lot. You can suck it out there, no one will see us there," Robbie said.

"Bullshit, people are coming and going all the time," I said smiling.

"Yeah, but you will be on your knees. Besides, you should be grateful that I would even let you do it," he said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.