Tripin
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

The drive into town was pleasant even though it was hot outside the car. The car's AC worked flawlessly. "So tell my Royce, you gettin' any?" I asked it wanting to see his face. You have to remember my memory was gone, so I had no idea what the basic me was like. So if something entered my head I said it. I was still here just Lucy 2.0. I'm not sure how I was before, but I had absolutely no inhibitions. At least none imposed on me by others my morals were strictly my own. So I made them up as I went along. I had no taboos from my past, since I couldn't even remember my past.

I also admit that I had been watching porn on the computer. It was so easy to find. Of course I was probably watching the same show over and over, since I couldn't remember which ones I had seen before. I knew about the porn because I saw the history in the computer every morning when I started it. At least I hadn't made the porno site my home page. The idea did have some appeal, shock value at least.

We got into town in time to go to my condo, which was all new to me again that morning. I found where I kept my clothes and put away the hospital clothes. I dressed in clothes from my closet and chest of drawers. When I went into the living room to show, Royce he was visibly shaken.

"What?" I asked.

"Lucy, you were thin before, now you are way too thin. You need to eat. Put that in your computer file. Eat more calories for a while. You should also go back into your bedroom and find a brassiere." he suggested.

"My boobs do not sag that much," I said sharply.

"No, but it is the middle of the day and we are going to be talking to people who are important to you, You do not need your nipples poking through that soft cloth," Royce said.

"Oh you did notice then," I replied as I turned and went back into the bedroom. Instead of doing as he suggested, I found a white mens dress shirt that was way too large. I wore it as an over shirt. "Better?" I asked when I returned.

"Beautiful," he replied.

"I think since I have no memories of how people react to me, I am going to have to rely on you to tell me when I fuck up," I said.

"Well. you know I don't have the most conservative views of life," he admitted.

"Well in that case, I will have to get more than just your opinion. Then if I do that I might wind up working the streets or at least looking like I do." I suggested.

"Okay, I will keep telling you when you look like a twenty year old slut," Royce said. "You mentioned money yesterday. The cops are holding your personal effects from the car. I am told there is a wad of cash and all you have to do is call the detective and he will clear you to pick it up."

"Now that sounds like something I should do before I meet with Sam. You never know I might owe him money," I replied.

I exchange my signature for a stinking purse and a brown paper envelope of the contents. The cash in the envelope amounted to $5200 and change. There was also a debit card and my drivers license along with a few other licenses. The debit card was going to be useless without a new password written into the file.

"If we don't want to be late for lunch with Sam, we are going to have to hold off on the bank thing," Royce suggested. "We will have time after the meeting, I think."

They recognized me at the Dog House Restaurant. "What would you like Miss Lucy," the owner asked, after he had been summoned by the young chick. He obviously had some customers who got special treatment.

"I would like eight dogs the way I usually have them, three diet cokes, and three fries," I suggested.

"You will want cheese on those fries of course?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied. "I'm sure you know my memory is screwed up, so would you tell me your name sir?"

"My name is Gino, and my son Martino operates the food truck you helped us get," Gino said.

"Then I will try to remember you both and find the truck now and then. You do have a daily address on you website?" I asked. Where that came from I had no idea.

"Of course that was one of the requirements for the lender. Even after we paid the note off, we operate the same way. We figured you guys knew what you were doing. My son is also very good with that Internet thing."

"Good we will look for it, when we our out. Thanks Gino," I said when the dogs arrived in a greasy brown paper sack. Royce walked out with two brown paper sacks inside one white plastic bag.

"That fucking smell is maddening," I said as we drove toward the marina. I knew I had been there before but nothing looked familiar.

"Is that a good or a bad maddening?" Royce asked.

"It's a good smell. I can't wait to see if these things taste as good as they smell," I replied.

We arrive before Sam, which left me smelling hot dog chili smells for another then minutes. If I had not read in the file that Sam was gay, I would have known after ten seconds with him. Sam was more feminine than me. He did have a great attitude about it. He seemed to totally accept who he was and to rejoice in his difference.

"Sam, I know you have been told that I can't remember shit, so let's just start there. You will have to forgive me if I ask the same things over and over," I said. "The file says you have been a legal secretary for 18 years most of those with Ayers?"

"That's right. Actually for that bitch of a ex-husband of yours. He sort of divorced us both after all those years," he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.