Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 29

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Well try to get some sleep," I suggested. "If the cops come for you, I'll go to the station with you."

"I would say, that since I haven't heard anything in three hours, the pimp decided that he had nothing to gain by going to the cops," Royce said.

"Or the pimp was under the cops protection and they are going to settle this outside the system," I suggested.

"You mean beat my ass?" he asked.

"Well that is the lesser of the evils that might befall you," I suggested.

"Yeah, I guess there are worse things than getting my butt beat," Royce admitted.

"For now just try to relax and let's just let it unfold," I suggested.

"Tomorrow after I drop you two at work, I'm going to Tryon to talk to Sarah," Royce informed me.

"And how did you arrange that?" I asked.

"That's what I have been doing on line. I have a 'date' with her," he admitted.

"Well you do know that your expense account is not going to cover getting laid," I informed him.

"Fair enough, how much is finding Ansel worth to your client. If she gives me Ansel for a price, then I think paying would be worth it," Royce informed me.

"You bring me Ansel and I'll pay for the information. If her information isn't good and you pay her, then it's on you," I explained. "So make sure the information is good, if you pay for it."

"I got it boss, but I pretty much knew that. I'll see what she has to say," he said.

"I wonder if Ansel is living with her, since she moved out of town?" I asked. "Even if he wasn't before he shot Lowball, maybe that's where he ran."

"So what are you saying to me," he asked.

"What I'm saying to you Royce, is be damn careful," I suggested.

"Ansel ain't with Sarah," Jane said,

"Why you say that?" Royce asked.

"Because, if he was she wouldn't be turnin no tricks. Ansel was way pissed, when she turned tricks. He made her stop. If she is back turning tricks, then they ain't together no more."

"Or Ansel is desperate for money. If he is desperate, then you better be very, very careful," I suggested.

"You do know that finding him is not part of a lawyer's job description?" Royce asked.

"I know that but know this, we can help two clients by finding Ansel. I don't really care much about who did what to how, that is the cop's problem not ours. Our's is to come up with information worth trading," I informed Royce.

"Well, I'll keep that in mind and try not to put cuffs on Ansel, if I see him," Royce suggested.

"Good, now I'm going to make an ice cream sundae and go to bed," I admitted.

I found the ice cream and the chocolate sauce in the refrigerator. Then I found the plastic storage carton with the dried crushed pineapple. It was one of my favorite sundaes. I headed toward my bedroom with it in hand.

"Lucy would you leave the .38 in the living room please?" Royce asked.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Anyone who wants to get to you will have to come through this room. It only makes sense for me to have access," Royce informed me.

"I am not leaving this weapon for you. I am just going to store it on the kitchen table. If it becomes necessary to use it, then that is on you." I said. Royce nodded as I headed toward the bedroom again. Since it took only a second to remove the pistol from my belt, the ice cream was still solid when I reached my room. I ate it while reading the news of the day on the computer. It was interesting, but it was national news and I was more interested in the local news at that moment.

I finished the ice cream and checked my email before I called it a day. I was a little disappointed when I found no email from my son Charlie. I felt pretty guilty about feeling bad. God, I am so fucked up, I thought.

I got into my warm bed more than a little disappointed in myself. It was warm because I did not have a lot of use for air conditioning. I was one of those rare Americans who can deal with the heat. I kept the AC on at work, so that I didn't sweat up my clothes, but even then it was mostly for the clients and Sam. At home I didn't mind the heat at all.

Once in the bed I tried forget everything and drift off to sleep. I was almost asleep, when I heard the unmistakable sound of Jane giving Royce a blow job. I knew the sound for several reasons, not the least of which was having done the same thing myself, but not with Royce of course. I had also heard her with Michael so I recognized the sounds she made.

Even though I found it rather disgusting, I also got turned on imagining the scene going on in my living room at that moment. Jane would most likely be on her knees between Royce's spread legs. Her head would be bobbing up and down as she stroked his cock with her warm soft mouth. It was also very likely that her nose would be running and her eyes watering. I know that isn't so glamorous, it is just a fact. I knew that because those things always happened when I choked on cock.

I could hear her gagging while she tried to work his cock into her throat. That was the sound that should have been disgusting, but it wasn't at all disgusting to me at that moment. I felt the slippery feeling between my thighs and knew that I was lubricating as if my body expected someone to come slip a cock into me. My body was trying to make itself accommodating to the strange cock it expected.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.