Tripin - Cover

Tripin

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Chapter 28

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"Well I expect that inside this office you and Sam can hold off anyone till the cops get here. The police station is only three blocks away. So, I guess I would do better interviewing the people at the welfare hotel, and then the street friends of Ansel. Maybe I can at least get a lead on him," Royce suggested.

"Sounds good to me," I agreed, "but I want you to record every interview. I know it sounds like I don't trust you, but I don't trust you." I did smile when I said it.

"Ms. Avery, if you want me to wear pink shirts to work, I will wear pink shirts to work. I plan to go along with whatever you want, and to do whatever you need. I do not want to go back inside period."

"Yeah, that might be inconvenient," I agreed.

"You have no idea how inconvenient," he said looking very unhappy. I had a feeling my father might have something to do with that dread as much as his actual loss of freedom.

"I want you to call be between interviews so that we can discuss our next move. I might not be in the car, but I plan to be involved in the interviews as much as possible. You do understand?" I asked.

"I got it," he said unemotionally. He honestly didn't seem to care. That was fine with me, just as long as he did what I said.

"Well I think I will hit the motel first. If that doesn't work out I will give some of the street people, who knew them both, a try. I expect that I still know a couple of them," Royce informed me.

"Jane and I will wait for you hear, so don't forget you are our taxi," I informed him.

"Right, I'll give you a call and you can decide, when I call it a day," he suggested.

I talked to clients, potential clients and people who knew potential clients for the rest of the afternoon. Between those calls I spoke with Royce twice. The Welfare hotel knew the girl named Sarah, but she was gone. Also, the cops were running the same trail according to Royce.

"That's not good for Cheech, he has nothing new to bring to the table," I suggested.

"So do I stop looking?" Royce asked.

"Who were you planning to see next?" I asked.

"My plan was to head over to the construction site on Terrell street. I am told one of Sarah's friends had a pimp I knew from back in the day," Royce said.

"Do I need to tell you to just say no?" I asked.

"Geeze that is so cornie, but thanks," he suggested. "So do I come back now or go on to the construction site where the girls are working?"

"Go on over to the site, but stay out of trouble," I demanded.

"How much trouble can I get into, I'm unarmed," he said.

"My dad says the only unarmed man it the on who has had them amputated. It you have your arms, there are always weapons available," I suggested.

"Yeah so I have heard from him," he said.

He called again after the interview all out of breath. "I'm on my way back to the office and I think we are going to be getting a visit from the cops. I want to get your car back to you just in case. Plus of course it would be better to be with my lawyer, when they come to interview me," Royce said.

"What did you do now?" I asked.

"Hold on for ten minutes and I'll be there to fill you in," he informed me.

I was nervous, so I went to stand in the office occupied by Sam and the shotgun. I had no idea that I would need it, but I did like the idea of being close to it while I waited for Royce.

Royce entered the outside door and Sam buzzed him in. He looked agitated, but not terrified. "Judging from you calm, I would expect that you have not killed anyone?" I made it a question.

"He wasn't dead when I left," he said.

"So what happened," Sam asked all excited.

"Lavern's pimp didn't like the idea of her talking to me without being paid. He threatened her and I suggested that he back off, so he threatened me. Honest I had to put him down."

"Oh my god, how did you do it?" Sam asked all excited.

"Sam stop fawning, it does not look good on you," I suggested. "However if I am going to have cops running through the door any minute, I need to know what you did.

"He drew back like he was going to bitch slap me like one of his whores, so I jabbed him in the throat. He fell and it was pretty much over," Royce said.

"Royce honey, it's that 'pretty much' that bothers me. What else is he going to tell the cops, if he decides to talk to them?" I asked.

"He might tell them I kicked him in the ribs, while I asked him if he knew where Ansel was hiding out," Royce suggested.

"And what did this pimp tell you? Yes, I am assuming he talked to you," I said.

"He told me that he didn't know, but he knew where I could find Sarah. Sarah has moved to Tryon to ply her trade for an on line dating service," Royce said.

"And did he tell you how to contact her?" I asked.

"Of course he did. When you get a pimp talking, you can't shut him up," Royce said.

"Is he going to call a cop?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but since they aren't here yet that is a good sign. I called my sister and she hasn't hear from, or seen any cops around, but its only been a few minutes," Royce said.

"Well you have been out one day and are already in the middle of a shit storm," I suggested.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.