Tripin
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

How it got to be Saturday so quickly I had no idea. It also didn't matter. I had worked out a deal on the phone with McThrift auto rentals. I could rent any car they had on the lot for $20 a day plus gas. I didn't plan to rent a car except as a last resort. It should not come to that often. The kids loved to drive, their dad bought their cars, and I could go anywhere for a tank of gasoline, almost everybody won when they drove me around on the weekends.

Cindy loved to visit her Grandfather. Even with their families present inside visitors area, the men all loved to look at Cindy. It was also good for her ego. I had therefore not been at all surprised, when she volunteered to drive me to visit her grandfather. We arrived at the visiting area of the state prison closest to Avery at 10AM. We arrived actually ten minutes before the start of the 10AM visiting hours.

If my father had behaved the last week, he could stay until 2PM. Cindy and I had stopped along the way for a Fried Chicken Picnic lunch. Every restaurant in the area had their take out ready at 9AM. There was a large demand for it on visiting days at the prison. Having the state prison in the area was good for some businesses at least. Plus it provided a lot of jobs to would have been an even more depressed rural area without it.

The cardboard picnic basket was a cute touch that one restaurant added. Of course since they did Cindy and I stopped there for our takeout lunch. "I wonder if Grandpa really likes fried chicken, or would be happier with something else?" Cindy asked.

"Jack Daniels and a burrito," I suggested.

"You are kidding?" she asked.

"Honey your grandfather is all about image. He will tell you that illusion in prison is more important than reality." I suggested.

"Is that why he treats you like a girlfriend, rather than his daughter?" she asked.

"Yes, but he doesn't cross the line. He just plays to the crowd," I suggested hoping that she would believe me.

"And you let him french kiss you and massage you?" she asked.

"Yes, it mean nothing to me and it gives him status. I know it sounds nuts honey, but all that stuff is important in there. Prison has completely different rules from real life."

"What if he wanted to kiss me like that would you let him?" she asked.

"At your present age my job is to advise you and support your decisions, but in the end you have to make your own decisions now. You and I both know that you are going to do what you want regardless of what you dad and I want you to do."

"Did daddy even know that grandpa touched you like a lover?" Cindy asked.

"Wow that's quite a conclusion to jump to, Honey, since your dad and I split, I have had lovers, who were were less exciting than your father or your grandfather.

Your grand father wasn't a lover at all, and still he was better than some of those who thought they were." I said vaguely.

"Has grandpa ever made you orgasm, either himself or thinking about him while you masturbated?" Cindy asked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Cindy. How dare you as me that, but the answer is of course not." I said angrily.

"Everyone says mothers and daughters need to be more honest. I was just trying to get us there," she informed me.

"I think I'll pass on that trip," I said. "You know I'm not a big believer in all that touchy feely shit," I said.

"Yeah, but we do need to talk about sex someday," she said.

"How about holding off till we are sitting around my house with a glass of wine. I will be happy to answer any question at the right time. This is not the right time honey."

"I don't know you always seem so serious when we are here," Cindy said.

This is kind of serious stuff. We are visiting my father in prison honey. It's pretty much as serious as it gets," I suggested.

"More than that, you are here to interview someone for a job," Cindy commented.

"True but I'm mostly doing it for daddy. I have no reason to expect that I will hire an ex con as an investigator. He is going to have way too many things going wrong in his life."

"You never know mom, you might just love him," she suggested.

"Yeah well I think I'll just keep my expectations low," I suggested. By that time we were passing into the dining hall that was used as a reception area. We would have to be outside before they began serving the prison's midday meal.

Once we were inside the room I recognized my dad sitting at a table with a couple of other men. The fact that he was sitting with other inmates meant nothing. Well, maybe it meant that he would feel me up to keep his reputation in tact.

Sure enough as soon as he saw me he kissed me with tongue. At first I was shocked and really upset by his kissing me so passionately. That had been several years before, but I probably should still be upset. However over the last few years I had come to accept it. I had accepted it even while I was still living with Cindy and Charlie's dad. It wasn't always just acting as I had told Cindy. I could tell that it was having and effect, as I felt his erection press against my belly while he kissed me. Just goes to show that biology is not to be denied. I'm not sure that he was so philosophical about it, but he surely came to the same conclusion as he ran his hands over my ass.

Cindy of course watched the whole things, as did his friend Marshall. "Lucy, this is Royce Marshall," daddy said it as he broke the passionate kiss. "You and Royce need to talk. Cindy and I can take a walk."

As you might expect taking a walk was difficult in a prison. Walking consisted of about a quarter mile around inside the chain link fence. The fence held the prisoners and their visitors in place while they chatted. Daddy and Cindy walked off leaving me alone with, the not at all what I expected, Royce Marshall.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.