Tripin
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

Michael the taxi driver was back around 8PM. I met him in the courtyard area outside the building. There was still some daylight even though the night lights had fired up. We sat on a concrete bench under a tree that was way out of place in what had once been a parking lot for the department store which had once occupied the space beside us. Most of the small towns in the south were changing and Avery was no different.

The building with my studio condo had once been a radio station's office building. My two rooms had been an office for a textile broker. A local developer thought that old ladies needed a safe and cozy place to hang out. Hell the developer might have been James Frederickson's son for all I knew.

"What is it you wanted with me Michael?" I asked.

"You know I'm working the program?" he asked me.

"I know you have worked it off and on. Like most junkies you have relapses," I said honestly.

"Not for a while, but yeah I have had those. That's kinda what I need you to do for me. My girlfriend Jane is in jail and I need you to get her out," he said.

"Michael you know better than that. One can't just walk up and walk away with a prisoner. You have to have to her request to see me. Then I have to stroke the system. It doesn't happen right away." I informed him.

"I will have her request you, if I know you will represent her," he insisted.

"I will represent her, if she requests me and cooperates," I meant it. I needed clients, I didn't care what she had done, I would take her as a client. I needed to work more than I needed the money. Of course money is always a good thing.

It was hard sleeping that night, since I was so excited. I tried to call the kids, but they were both out with friends. I did not envy Jeff dealing with that. I did trust him though, so I pretty much decided to let him deal with it. He and I might be at each other's throat, but we did both love the kids.

At nine I walked across the street and used my key card to access the rear door of the building there. I walked down the stairway and into a very private club. There was a very high level of mystery and intrigue surrounding the club. Most of the big shots in town, from every profession, were members. There was no telling who you might see in the place on any given night.

I chose it, since I could have a drink and not have to drive anywhere. That and yes I wanted to remind people that I was still around. I didn't even bother to look for a table to share, I simply went to the bar.

"Canadian and coke," I said quietly.

When the young blond woman brought the drink she smiled at me. Everyone flirted, it was the grease that lubricated the wheels of the service industry. I had come to that conclusion long before that night.

I was ten minutes into the drink when I heard my name, "Lucy?" I thought that was you. When did you get back?" the man who had once shared my bed asked.

"Jeff, I'm a little surprised to see you out so late on a weeknight," I said.

"I know, I have a witness I needed to entertain," he said. "Please come join us."

"No thanks Jeff, I don't entertain your witnesses anymore. That was the old me," I said.

"Oh come on, I want to hear how you shot that gang banger in Texas."

"Another time," I said.

"So what are you going to do now. Cindy said you are thinking about going into practice on your own?" he asked.

"Most likely yes," I replied. "It's all I know Jeff."

"Me too," he said. I think I would rather be a doctor."

"I would rather be a hooker," I said smiling.

"You don't need any special training for that," he said.

"Like hell," I replied smiling. "You better get back."

"At least you came to the counter country club, I'm glad to see you still have a sense of who you are?" he said as he left the table.

The counter country club was really a clubhouse for characters of all kind. It was in the basement of one of the downtown house condominiums. I personally loved it because it was across the street and down a half dozen doors. I could have several drinks and walk home. Several of us downtown professionals were regulars not just members.

The spies and assassins who founded the place had moved on leaving the place to us scavengers. I hated it, but the really fun people had been gone for sometime. Oh the town was still full of cold war heroes, but they were all in walkers and nursing homes. It was most likely their children's world by that time. Still there were some great stories set in our little town.

I had three drinks then went home. I went to bed around midnight and slept like someone with a very clear conscience. When I awoke the next morning, I was ready to find a place to settle. I was tired of things being up in the air.

I planned to have breakfast at the marina. It was something I liked to do when I had time. I planned to stop by the local Hardee's for take out for biscuits. Unfortunately I couldn't go through the drive thru on my bike. I had to go in for my biscuit.

I always carried my own coffee. I learned to like it the way I had fixed it on the trail, so that's how I made coffee those days.

"Ma'am did you know your little trike is drawing a crowd?" the young man asked as he stood behind me in line.

"Sometimes it does that for no good reason," I suggested. "People seem to be fascinated."

"Does it have lithium batteries?" he asked.

"Yes, right now that is cutting edge. I'm not sure that I won't switch to something else eventually," I informed him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.