Tripin
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"So, how was the water," the young man asked me. He saw my curious look. "I saw you pull up on the Captain America bike. I watched you go down to the the surf and walk in. Obviously it was the end of a journey. Of course I don't know how far the journey was." The young man sitting on the bench suggested.

"All the way from the east coast, and the water was fine." I said it smiling over the top of my coffee cup. I was finished and happy to be done with the road trip. 33 days is a long time to be on the road. I was ready to check into a motel and begin making plans to head home. It was probably past time, but I was okay with the amount of time I had been gone from home.

"Wow you came all the way across country on that little thing?" he asked.

"I did indeed. It was an interesting though long trip. They don't travel very fast and I didn't push all that hard but I make it in 33 days," I said.

"Wow that is really something. I would have expected that of a teenager, not a grown up woman," he said.

"I know, It doesn't seem like something a grownup would do," I said in agreement.

"Honestly, it doesn't seem like anything any of my friend's moms would do," he said with a smile.

"It probably isn't," I agreed.

"You wouldn't happen to know a Tomos dealer around here would you?" I asked.

"No, but there is a dealer in new and used scooters about five blocks that way," he said pointing south.

"Good, I need to get a move on.nice to have met you." As I rode down the street I was also looking at the neighborhood. I was hoping for good quiet area because I had a few details to take care of before I headed for home."

First on my list was to find a place to sell the Tomos, then get on my smart phone and book a flight home. It was 10AM when I pulled into scooter world. One of the salesmen came out. "You ready to trade up?" he asked.

"No, I'm ready to sell this moped," I said. "You do buy them don't you?"

"Sure, let me have my service manager take a look at it," he said.

"That's fine, I have a little time." I walked around the parking lot while they rolled my bike into the shop.

It took them about twenty minutes but the sales manager came back to me himself. "I like your little bike. What kind of money are you expecting to get for it."

"I want a fair price, but I also know you are not in business to be a charity. Tell me what you can do and I'll tell you what I think," I suggested.

"Well it has a story and it is in good shape. You didn't seem to have pushed it too hard. I'd say I could give you about five hundred for it," he said it with an oily smile.

"Ouch," I said. "You saw my bill of sale for it."

"I know but it has served your purpose. I do have to make some money on it," he said.

"Tell you what, I'll take five hundred and a ride to the airport," I said smiling.

"Done," he said extending his hand to me.

I took care of the paperwork and was at the airport by 2pm. I couldn't get straight home, but I did get a red eye flight to Charlotte which was 75 miles from home. I figured one of the kids would come for me. After traveling all night I would be home at 9AM, so surely one of them would be available. I made that decision sitting in the lobby before the plane left. I had decided to fly out that same night.

I mean hell I didn't know anyone in California, so I might as well head home. I booked the overnight flight to Charlotte even though it wasn't perfect. I did have one stop in Atlanta but it was only two hours.

The plane left LAX at 6PM so I had a lot of time to kill. I watched delayed TV on my smart phone. I had thrown away all my clothes except for the Cutoff jeans I wore, the Camo Tee shirt, the panties, and bra I wore. I did keep one extra pair of panties and a tee folded and packed into my large purse type bag. It actually was a gym bag. In addition it had my smart phone's extra batteries, and charger in it, but not much else. I still carried my money and cards in the bit of bicycle inner tube. I removed the stun gun and slipped it into a cardboard box, which I mailed from the small post office substation at the terminal.

I went through security with the least hassle of anyone. I had nothing for them to search. I was miserable all the way home but I made it by 9AM. When I looked out over the crowd I finally say Cindy standing by the gate. She looked far more asleep than awake.

"Hello Baby, it is good to see you." I said.

"Good to see you too mom. Tell me all about your trip," she demanded.

"I'm not sure I want you to know everything." I said laughing. I sure as hell didn't want her to know everything.

"I know some of it. You made the papers," she said.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yes when you killed the gangster," she said smiling.

"That is nothing to be pleased about," I said.

"I understand it was him or you, so damn right I'm pleased," she informed me.

"Well put it like that I guess I am too but not proud of it. It was just something that needed to be done," I informed her. We traveled most of the way home in silence.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.