Tripin
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by carniegirl

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A forty six year old female lawyer take to the road after a divorce. It is a kind of journal of her adventures on the road.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Son   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Violence  

"I don't think so Edward, I'm tired and I still feel pretty yuckie from the rain," I had the .357 wrapped in my panties. He might have been able to figure it out, if his mind hadn't been on my fat ass.

"I really think you should show your appreciation," he said getting a little more serious.

"If that is the way you feel, I will just get my clothes and leave. I can sit in the bathhouse till the rain stops," I said.

"Or you could stay here and be a little more friendly," Ed suggested.

"I'm going to get my things and leave Ed. Let's just leave it at that." I said standing to walk past him to the bathroom for my wet clothes.

"What if I insist you stay," he said.

"Then you get to meet my friend Pedro. Pedro is a .357 five shot revolver. I won't need but one at this distance." I showed him the Taurus pistol. He reacted in one of the usual ways. He smiled as if to say you don't have the balls.

Let me add this Edward. I am a defense attorney back home. My story is going to be you lured me here by offering me shelter from the storm. Then you tried to rape me and I shot you to save my virtue. If you die, then mine is the only version of the story, so they pretty much have to believe me, since I will take a polygraph. It's close enough to the truth for me to pass it.

If you live, I cry all over the media until you are charged with attempted rape and off you go to prison. Now you think my fat ass is worth all that?"

"You ain't fat, but no ass is worth all that. Take your shit and get out," he said.

"Edward, just so you know, I didn't buy that fishing story at all, I think it is graduation weekend at Georgia State and you are here for your daughter's graduation. So tell her hey for me." I said that just before I opened the door to leave.

The rain had slacked off but I still went to the bathroom to wait out the rain. I put my wet panties back on under Ed's tee shirt which I planned to keep.

When the rain stopped, just after sunrise, I quickly recovered my nylon athletic shorts from the trailer and a dry tee shirt. I rode the Tomos to a convenience store at the edge of Athens. After I topped off the gas tank. I found the address of a laundromat in the phone book. The GPS thingie gave me directions to it. Once there I washed and dried my clothes. I tried to nap sitting up but had terrible luck.

I had been pretty miserable on the ride to the laundromat since my hair was still wet. I had that long thick hair that lots of men really dig. I saw a walk in beauty shop in the same center as the laundromat. I am not sure to this day if it was that men loved my hair and I was sick of men, or just the general misery I had been feeling all morning, whatever the reason I walked in. An hour later I walked out without my hair. Well without most of it. Almost all of it was gone to be honest. I told her to take a clipper to it and give me a haircut that men wear.

Of course she styled it and left it about an inch and a half long. I decided when I gave her the thirty bucks that next time I was going to a man's barber.

I got back on the road so late in the day, that I made it most of the way to Macon Ga but no farther. Most of the time I kept an eye out for the cops. I thought Edward might have decided to go for the preemptive strike. Accuse me of stealing something or maybe accuse me of raping him. I got a good laugh at that thought. Seriously who knew what crap men could come up with.

I checked the weather before I pulled into the campground run by the county outside of Macon. The weather gave a zero chance of rain, so I decided to take a chance. Plus I had a plan for the next time I got wet. Go to the bathhouse and wait with pedro till the rain stopped and I could go to a laundromat to dry out.

That night was an uneventful and I was glad, since I was exhausted. I awoke very stiff from sleeping on the ground. I began to think I might be too old for the trip after all. I decided not to make any decisions while I felt all stiff and sore. It might pass, I thought. I boiled water in the electric tea pot for coffee that next morning. I hadn't done used the teapot before that morning. Things had previously conspired against me. The two cups of coffee make cowboy style, as my dad had called it, when he did it over a campfire in my youth, were the best I ever had. I decided that as I sat under a tree on my camp space and sipped the not too hot coffee.

For the first time it seemed that I was on the road with nothing to do but ride and look at the passing scenery. It was wonderful. It only took me four days to find the peace in the trip.

It was about lunch time when Georgia turned into Alabama. I found myself outside a small town, concrete block motel from the forties or fifties. It was still a couple of hours before dark, but I checked in anyway.

I had promised myself a good dinner and a drink before I enjoyed a good night sleep in a soft bed. I knew that the motel offered all that without moving the Sprint.

I had seen the restaurant and bar sitting inside the motel parking lot. I had no idea who ran the restaurant and bar but I doubted it was the same people who ran the pink motel.

"Hello there," the attractive young waitress asked. I was surprised by her very warm smile. Then I realized it was the haircut and I smiled back but not quite the same. "So what can I get for you honey?" She asked.

"How about I start with a glass of Chablis and a menu. I am starved," I said it with a smile. Trying to stay friendly but not too friendly. She nodded then disappeared without another word.

When she returned she had a large wineglass with way too much Chablis. It was pretty obvious that the place wasn't an upscale restaurant and bar. I wasn't looking for that, so I felt that I was in the right place.

I ordered the sirloin steak with a salad and of all thing french fries. So much for my constant diet, I thought. To be honest I had eaten a lot less the last couple of days than I had in years. Not to mention that now and then I actually pedaled the bike. So I figured I was okay with an order of french fried potatoes.

When the food came, the waitress was the same attractive but younger woman. "Do you need anything else?" she asked with that slightly too warm smile.

"I think I'm fine for now. I will be having a second glass of wine later," I suggested.

"Sure, but be careful there are people here who would take advantage of an adventurous woman like you," she said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.