Spells R Us: Cal's Story - Cover

Spells R Us: Cal's Story

Copyright© 2012 by Orange Sasquatch

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cal is distressed in his life and wants to make it better. Spells R Us is exactly what he needed. Watch as he transforms his life into something new. Tags to be updated as appropriate

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Transformation  

I am feeling dismayed as I walk through the mall. I pay no attention to where I am going in the mall. I only realize I have entered a store when I hear the bell over the door. A voice from the back says to look around and he'll be right with me. I vaguely peruse his wares. There are varieties of costumes, jewelry, books, and potions; along with other knickknacks. I think, What could help me in here? No sooner did I think that then the voice says behind me, "Lots of things can, Cal. You just need to decide on a problem." I whirled around. It was a little old man wearing what appeared to be a blue bathrobe. I look at him in surprise. "Yes, Mr. Silver, you just have to decide which of your three problems to fix first."

Finally I find my tongue, "My three problems?"

"Yes, you think Jackie needs companionship you can't give, you want to get laid, and you have no job anymore." I stand stunned again. He has named all three of the problems on my mind.

"And you can help me with all three of those?"

"There is the means in my shop to help you. Now which one do you want solved?" He looks at me intently. I think over his offer carefully. Another customer enters the shop. He goes to attend to them. After careful consideration, I determine that either he's crazy or I am. But I might as well play the game. After he's made his sale, I wander over to him.

"I'm not saying I believe you can achieve all three things, but I'm willing to give it a try," I say to him.

"Good. Now which problem shall we solve first?" He asks, with a knowing smile. I tell him the getting laid part. He nods to himself. "Good choice, Cal. Now let's see." He turns about, looking at his shop. He finally stops and walks over to a shelf. He pulls out a small book and brings it over to the counter. I walk over to join him.

"This," he says, "Is a Sexnote. The instructions are inside. I suggest you use it in private when you do use it." He lays it on the counter. I ask him the price, remembering my decided lack of funds.

"Tell you what, I'll let you have it now. If it works, you can come back and we'll work out some payment. If it doesn't you can return it, Alright?" I think about it for a second.

"And what if it works and I don't come back?"

He continues to look at me smiling. "I have a feeling if it works, you'll be back." I think that last statement is a little creepy, but I ignore it and decide to take the Sexnote. I tell the man as such. He hands it over and says, "Have fun, Cal Silver."

I turn and walk out, making the bell over the door ring as I do. I look at the name of the store. It says Spells R Us. I shake my head and head away from the store and the mall. When I get home, I read the instructions the man had indicated. They are a bit weird...

"This is a Sexnote. It can be used to induce lust for the user of the Sexnote. To use write the name of the person in whom lust will be induced while thinking of their face..."

That is all I needed. I stop reading and get dressed. I go to a club. Upon entering, I scope out the room to see who would be the best option. My gaze is drawn to a beautiful blonde at the bar. Her bust was big and her curves were dynamic. I stare at her for a moment or two, memorizing her face when she looks around. I then move in towards the bar.

"Hi," I say, "I'm Cal. What's your name?"

"I'm Penelope. And I'm not interested, I'm a lesbian. Sorry dude." She looks away from me, and back at her drink. I memorize her name and her face. Remembering the old man's warning, I head to the bathroom. I lock myself in a stall and bring out the Sexnote and a pen. Thinking of the blonde, I write her name in the Sexnote. I decide to wait a minute before leaving the bathroom, to make sure whatever spell had been cast started working. Then I'd go out and try my luck with the blonde again. After about 40 seconds I begin to feel weird. I begin to feel a little wobbly on my legs, so I sit down on the toilet. I notice my chest beginning to expand in my shirt. My hair is growing longer, and changing into a red color. My hands become more feminine and small. My legs get shorter and my feet become smaller in my shoes. My cock shrinks and my balls retreat into my body. In their place I have a vagina and a clit. Once my body has changed I feel my clothes adjusting. My tennis shoes become high heels; my khakis become a tight skirt; my dress shirt becomes a tight little tee with Pink Floyd on it. I also suddenly notice a purse on the ground. Instinctively I pick it up and walk out of the stall. I put the Sexnote and my pen back in my purse. I look at my reflection. I cut a striking figure in the mirror. I am absolutely beautiful. But I look like I can't be more than 17 years old.

As I'm admiring myself in the mirror a man comes into the bathroom.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he says, backing out, then he rereads the sign on the door and walks back in. "I think you're in the wrong bathroom, miss," he says. He looks me over, arousal obvious on his face and in his pants. I know how sexy I look, so I decide to cut him some slack. I walk over to him and get up close.

"Or maybe I'm in the right bathroom." I grab his dick through his pants and while getting up on my tiptoes I plant a kiss on his lips. Part of my brain screams that I'm kissing a man. But it is quickly quieted, Why wouldn't I, I am a bisexual woman. The man seems stunned for a moment then he grabs my face as we kiss. I massage his cock through his pants, feeling its length and girth. It is a nice cock. I tell him so as I use my hand to undo his zipper. I also undo the belt buckle and use both my hands to take it out of his underwear. I bent down and got on my knees. I stared his cock right in the face. I could feel his eyes on me. I licked my lips, moving my head down the cock to smell it.

"Mmmm," I said, "It smells so good. I hope it tastes this good too." I place my lips right at the tip and give it a little kiss. Then I open my mouth and take in the whole of it in gulp. The tip of his cock is now in the back of my throat and my lips are squarely around the base of his cock.

"Oh God!" he moans at me. I then slide my mouth back to the tip of his cock. I use my tongue to play with the very tip, tasting his precum. I like the taste. I swirl my tongue around the head and then I move my mouth back down the base of his cock. He moans again. I move my head back and forth along his cock, always keeping at least the tip in my mouth. When his cock reaches my throat I don't choke on it, as though I've been doing it for years. And why wouldn't I? I have been doing it for years. Within minutes he is ready to cum. Just as he is about to, I deep throat him and his first shot goes down my throat. I slowly pull back and the others splatter on the inside of my mouth, coating it with cum. I pull my mouth off his cock and I swish his juices around in my mouth for a moment, enjoying the taste before I look him in the eye and I swallow it all. I then put my mouth back on his cock, cleaning it of his spunk. Part of my brain is outraged at swallowing all the cum from this man, but the other part says, But I always swallow. I love the taste of cum!

When it's all clean I say to him, "That was some good spunk," and I smile at him and giggle. I put his cock back in his pants.

"Thanks. That was one hell of a blowjob." I smile at him.

"I know," I say, and I give him a kiss indicative of a slow burning passion. "See ya around."

I walk out of the men's room and go straight for the ladies room. I quickly reapply my makeup and use some mouthwash from my purse to clean my mouth. I look at myself again. I am still stunning, and still young looking. I notice the stamp on my hand that marks me as over 21, and able to drink in the club.

I walk out of the bathroom and head over to the bar. I see Penelope still there. She is still wearing her strapless black dress that goes just beyond her thighs. I take a seat at the end of the bar, far from Penelope. I order a drink. The bartender gives me a look. I show him the stamp on my hand. He sighs, as though he doesn't believe it and then pours me my fruity beverage. I begin to stare down the blonde. It takes a moment, but then she notices me. My stare is a lusty one. She knows that I want her. Keeping eye contact with her, I carefully place my lips around the straw in my drink. I give a little suck. Penelope shifts on her stool, uncrossing and then crossing her legs. I release the straw and make a real show of licking my lips. She gets off her stool and walks over to me.

"Hey, I'm Penelope," she says, sitting on the stool next to me.

"I'm Caroline," I reply automatically.

"I couldn't help but notice your gaze from across the bar." I look at her with all the passion and lust I can muster.

"That was the point." I smile a seductive smile. She blushes a little under my gaze. I turn back to my drink and suck on the straw a little.

"Are you new around here?" she asks.

"I'm from around here," I reply, "but I don't get out to bars much class takes up a lot of time."

"Ah, a college girl," she guesses, "I remember those days. I always found time to party though."

"Well," I say, looking around, "Actually," I beckon her closer. She leans in and I put my mouth to her ear, "I'm still in high school!" and I pull away giggling. She has some shock written on her face.

"Really?" she asks. I nod. She shifts on her seat and licks her lips. "Well, you look young enough for it." She laughs almost uneasily.

"Do I?" I turn on some innocent charm. "Does that turn you on?" I ask, putting my hand on her knee. She looks at me and then my hand. She put her hand on my hand and pulls it off.

"As a matter of fact it does but you're jailbait." Just as I'm about to say something a man walks up.

"Hello there ladies. They need to turn down the thermostat in here, 'cause you two are hot!" We both cringe at his interruption, but I seize the opportunity.

"Please leave me and my girlfriend alone." Penelope looks stunned for a second

"Girlfriend?" he asks, cocking an eyebrow. I take my cue and pull Penelope's head down and kiss her passionately on the lips. It takes her a moment to respond, but then her tongue enters my open mouth and we begin to french. After a minute or two she puts her hand on my knee. She moves it slowly up my leg. I pull away from her.

"See dude?" I say to the guy. His eyes are wide open and he's staring at us. A tent has formed in his pants. I smile and turn back to Penelope. "Let's dance babe." I grab her arm and pull her out into the center of the dance floor. We immediately start swaying to the beat. I start dancing a little more exuberantly. Then Penelope starts getting into it too. We dance around for the rest of the song. With the next song I turn my back to her and begin to rub on her with my dancing. She puts her hands on my waist and we grind together. We stay in a similar position for the entire song. Then something slower comes on. I turn back around. I put my hands around her neck and she puts hers on my waist.

"Having fun?" I ask her as we revolve.

"A lot of fun," her voice has a husk to it, "I am enjoying myself." Her hands slide down from my waist to my ass. She squeezes my cheeks. I give a slight squeal.

"Then maybe it's time to head back to our place babe." I smile seduction. She immediately releases my ass and pulls me by the arm out of the club. She hails a taxi. We get in and she gives an address. Before the cab can pull away from the curb her hand are on me. She puts her mouth to my mouth; her lips to my lips; her tongue to my tongue. She puts her hands on my breasts and begins to feel them. She definitely knew what she was doing. My breasts had been groped enough times for me to know experienced hands. She had me very wet by the time the taxi stopped. I knew the place. It was not more than 5 minutes from the bar, yet the taxi's clock showed we had taken 20 minutes to get there. I almost got mad till the driver said the ride was on him. What a nice guy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.