Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 33

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 33 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

The outfits I had in mind for Cassandra and Katrina were simpler than mine. I wanted them dressed the same but their physical differences made it only a slight challenge for Peter. "You might find it hard to believe, but I have more leather for women than men." Then he disappeared in the back and came back with a cart loaded with tons of different outfits for them to try. Once I picked out what I liked, it was just a matter of finding the right sizes. In the end, the only thing left to get were shoes. They had black high heels that matched, but Katrina's shoes were at Heisler's place. Since I wasn't going to allow her to go there, unless I didn't have a choice, we had to buy new ones for her.

When we were finished, Peter helped me put together a payment plan even though I had enough money to pay for everything then and there. "No," he said. "I report to all the credit bureaus. By making payments, even these small ones, it'll help your credit rating. That way when you go looking for a house for these pretty ladies to live in, you'll get a good rate for your mortgage."

I was surprised at how helpful he really was, outside of teasing me. I took his advice and went with the payment plan.

When we left The Leather Box, we went back to Cassandra's house so we could all get dressed. On the way, we stopped to grab food. Cassandra and I talked about some of the things I should do that would have the greatest effect on her brother. I couldn't imagine really doing some of the things she suggested until she said, "Remember the argument we had in my office?"

I nodded. "I'm not likely to forget that anytime soon."

She smiled. "Good. You have to behave the same way, to treat me like someone you have to dominate. Use the leash rather than my hair," she shivered at her own words, "Even though I'd prefer you use my hair. And don't worry about choking me. Unless you hang me by it, I'll be okay."

We talked about a few other situations that could arise, even though they probably wouldn't, and how to handle them. For the most part, that consisted of assessing the situation at the time and deciding then how to handle them. What bothered me most was that once we were at the club, I was in charge. At no time could Cassandra or Katrina offer suggestions. I was the Dom. I had to make the decisions. And I had to live with the consequences, no matter what they might be.

All three of us took a quick shower. Separately. I was sorely tempted to climb in with Cassandra, but I knew we'd forget what we were supposed to be doing while blinded in carnal bliss. Katrina offered to wash my back for me, but I turned her down for the same reason. I didn't feel the pull of a bond but I was just as attracted to her. I worried how much that would be amplified by the bond.

Cassandra's house not only had a second full bath on the main floor, but it also had a second story I had been too distracted to notice before. So, while she took the master bath, and Katrina took the shower stall in the other bathroom, I went upstairs to use the third one. Out of curiosity, I looked in the other bedrooms. All of them were bare of furniture, but I could imagine various activities in each one. I shook my head and went to the bath. I couldn't believe how easily my mind turned to sex recently. Yeah, I was dealing with magical problems that stemmed from sex, but one would think I was getting enough to keep me from thinking about it all the time.

When I finished my shower and thoroughly dried off, I realized that Cassandra would have to re-apply my makeup. I shrugged off the thought and turned to the new outfit I would don.

Usually I held off on putting my shoes on till last, but since I had to fit the chaps over these thigh-high boots, they had to be first. I had seen my girls walking around in nothing but thigh-high stockings before and wondered what I looked like in only the boots. I stepped over to the mirror but didn't see anything all that enticing about it. Of course, that wasn't something for me to decide either. I'd have to let the girls tell me what they thought. Later.

I put on the apron next and made sure it was low enough to cover me. It almost reached the backs of my knees, but I knew the chaps would cause it to rise a few inches. The chaps were easy to put on. They were nothing but a belt around my waist and a strap between my legs that met the belt in the back. The rest of the leather hung down my legs with a couple of straps to go around each thigh. That was it.

I felt odd not wearing anything under the chaps. Even though I knew the apron covered me. I checked in the mirror again, just to be safe. Sure enough, between everything I wore, no skin could be seen from my waist down. I still felt like I was hanging out there for everyone to see though. I knew the girls liked the idea and it was their excitement about it that really influenced me.

The jacket was last. Cassandra told me to make myself look as tough as needed, I would have to zip it all the way up, including the short, stiff collar. I didn't have a problem with that. The problem was, I would sweat heavily in the thing. I grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it on first. Since no one would see the shirt, I didn't see a problem with that. Then I pulled on the jacket and zipped it up.

Looking at myself in the mirror, it was hard to believe that I was the one filling out the jacket and hidden behind the chaps. Never in my life had I thought I would ever dress like this.

I picked up my clothes, left the bathroom, and headed downstairs. I found the girls in the master bath. They were taking advantage of the lighting and large mirrors while applying their makeup. Cassandra turned when she felt me approaching. I could feel her too and realized that the built in cup in the chaps would chaff if I didn't keep myself under tighter control. I remembered what Lady Brighid's friend, Jaime, told me the night before. "Being a Dom is as much about control of yourself as it is control of your sub." She had been talking about fear at the time, but this was so similar a situation I believed it applied.

Once Cassandra was finished with her makeup, she took care of mine. I didn't look exactly the same as before, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was making the right presentation for Heisler.

When she was done, she put on the hood I bought her. I was shocked by the difference it made. By taking away various details of her face, it was like she had been remade or something. She wasn't the same person as before. Since the hood covered her head but had an opening for her hair, she kept it in a tight, loosely curly pony tail. I was tempted to grab her hair, pull her face to mine, and find out what kissing her with the hood on would be like, but I fought off the urge and left while she finished getting dressed.

The two of them came out of the bathroom about ten minutes later. I hadn't seen them wearing everything at The Leather Box, so this was a treat. They walked across the living room toward me, an impressive pair. The leather hoods covered their faces, other than their eyes and lips. The only difference I could see was the color of lipstick they wore. Even Cassandra had gone with the charcoal gray eye shadow. The leather and spiked collars adorned their graceful necks since their hair was pulled back on both rather than flowing. Nothing covering their shoulders or arms. The corsets supported their breasts like they were being offered to whomever chose to gaze upon them and as they walked, they jiggled. threatening to pop out. The skirts I chose were meant to mirror my chaps. So, they hugged their thighs and just above their knees split in front and back, creating the illusion of chaps. Finally, both wore the matching high heels that Cassandra informed me were correctly referred to as stilettos. I didn't ask what the difference was, though I was sure I would have to learn sooner or later.

It was a real test of my self control when they both stood in front of me. They weren't showing a lot of skin, but what they were showing, not to mention the pull of my bond with Cassandra, was enough to make me squirm in my seat while trying to stop myself from becoming erect. The girls giggled. I didn't have to ask why. They knew the effect they had on me.

Cassandra held out her leash to me. "This is for you. Hook it to your jacket for now. When we arrive, you'll attach the other end to my collar."

I took it and nodded. Katrina gave me her leash too. I hooked them to the rings hanging over my nipples. Both of them smiled. I was sure it was for more than just the symbolism of my acceptance of what was going on as well as what touching my nipples would do.

It was close to seven o'clock, so we gathered the few things we would need, like IDs and money, and left for House Lacertae. Habitually, I tried to put my wallet in my coat pocket, but there wasn't one in the normal locations. All of the odd leather flaps hid a couple of pockets though, big enough for everything we needed and I carried the girls' cards too.

Cassandra drove. Not because it was her car but because from this point on, she was my sub. She served me and that included driving. I sat in the back seat and Katrina opted to sit in front too. I was thankful for that. I didn't need more testing of my self control.

A line was already forming when we arrived. Cassandra parked and we got out. I kept my eyes on the girls as they walked up to me.

Cassandra leaned over and tilting her head back and to the side, both offering a wonderful view of her cleavage and easy access to her collar. I hooked the leash to the big D ring on her collar and she straightened up.

Katrina posed the same way when it was her turn. Not only did I have to control my desire for her, but I also had to control the fear that whelmed up with the thought of what might happen to her if this didn't work. I hooked the second leash to her without a word though, and she straightened up with a bright yet sultry smile that the hood could not hide.

As if we had rehearsed it, we turned as one and made our way to the growing line at the entrance. Several of those already in line turned to watch us approach, and others who were heading to the line too stopped or slowed in their tracks as we marched up to the line. It felt a little odd, having so many people watch us, but I remembered my emotions from the argument I'd had with Cassandra in her office and let my face adopt the same hard expression I used then.

No one said anything to us. In fact, the soft whispers of conversation died away as we made it to the end of the line. I was dressed appropriately and adopting the role of a Dom, but it seemed I drew more attention tonight than I had last night.

The same doorman who ushered me in the night before walked the line. I saw the curious expression on his face and his deduction of what had drawn everyone's attention. He looked at me and his brow furrowed. He walked up to us, with a quick glance at the girls, but he dismissed them and focused on me. "We don't need any trouble here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.