Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

I finished my homework while Sammi closed up the store and ran the numbers for the day. The drive to her house was uneventful, even though neither of us could keep our hands to ourselves. Once there, she offered me a drink, but I wanted to keep my fluids up, as Jordan had suggested earlier, and had some Gatorade instead. Sammi downed a tumbler of Vodka and tonic. We retired to her bed where I found out just how much she liked to suck on me and to have me lick her. After three more orgasms on my part and somewhere over ten from her, we passed out with me still buried in her. Through the rest of the night, one of us would roll over to get comfortable, brush up against the other, and we'd give the bed another workout. I don't know why I felt so rested come morning, but like Danielle always seemed to, I felt chipper and ready to face the day. Sammi growled at me playfully and took a shower with me. We also scrubbed a couple of the walls with our backs in the process. Finally, it was time for me to get to school.

My classes passed by without any problems. Maybe it was because I liked the subjects better, or there weren't as many girls to distract me. It could have been my start to the day, even though that was hours before I had arrived on campus. I really didn't know. What I did know was I was worn out, but in a good mood. Heading back to my dorm to drop off my books, I found myself looking around at the other students. Most of them were bent over with heavy packs and looked as worn as I felt, or they might have had more studies ahead of them they weren't looking forward to. I didn't have anything else to work on tonight, so I felt at least a little unburdened.

I turned the corner to the entrance of my dorm and Jordan was waiting for me again. She was leaning against the pillar of the covered patio across from the main entrance and looking the other way from me. I smiled. My first impression was hot chick cowgirl. She was wearing a cowboy hat, which I didn't know she owned, and had her long hair in two braids on each side of her head. Large hoop earrings glinted off the sunlight and then there was her top. She had on a green checked shirt, but it was cut short and tied together under her breasts. It was too tight to cover her properly, which was how I knew she was wearing a bra. It was there where everyone could see. Jordan's big full breasts were on display but covered. They bulged out, showing off her cleavage and I had to admit that I would have enjoyed nothing more than to see her pop out unexpectedly. She wore jeans and I noticed that the waist band with the belt loops had been cut away. It looked like it was done quickly and recently. There was no fraying which would have occurred if she had cut them and washed them some time ago. The effect was to make them ride even lower on her hips than they were originally designed to, which also showed off more of her midriff. Her lean, slim waist and the tops of her hips were also on display. She wanted to be noticed. The only detail of her clothes that didn't conform to that of a cowgirl was her shoes. She had on a pair of black stilettos.

Jordan looked my way and the smile that appeared was pure joy. She pushed away from the pillar and almost tackled me with a hug and kiss. She hooked a leg around my waist and ground herself against me. I dropped my bag to catch her because we would have fallen otherwise.

She broke our kiss and pressed her forehead to mine. "I've missed you."

I smiled. "I noticed."

She stepped away, caught my hand and tugged at me. "C'mon."

I held back long enough to grab my bag and then let her have her way. We got to her car and, once inside, she was all but climbing over the console to kiss me again.

Jordan had always been a sexual creature, but she had never attacked me like this before, except during my Initiation. I wasn't wearing my Fetish, so I didn't know what was going on. Why was she doing this?

I broke our kiss, not only to ask, but to breathe too. "What's gotten into you?"

She grinned. "I'm hoping you will."

"Not that I'm unwilling," I said, making adjustments for comfort, "but with Danielle getting sick yesterday..."

"Danielle's better," Jordan interrupted. "She got up and went to classes today."

"Oh, really?" That was good news. I still had to find more Fonti because adding only one to the mix wouldn't be enough, but knowing that Danielle hadn't been as bad off as I thought was good.

Jordan tugged at me again. "Last night was supposed to be my night. I'm willing to sleep for a day if it means having you."

I was still reluctant. Jordan was my source of all things magical. If something came up and she was too tired to help, or even answer questions, then I'd be in trouble.

Jordan rubbed her cheek against mine. I could feel her heated breath on my ear. "Is your roommate home?"

I shrugged, automatically answering. "He could be, why?"

The feral expression she gave me was all the answer I needed.

"It's better if we don't chance it," I said.

"Dammit, Seth," she said through clenched teeth.

I grabbed her arm. "Hey, I'm not going to leave you high and dry, okay?"

"I don't have to worry about the dry part," she said with a low moan. "I'm so ready for you."

I shook my head, not to deny her, but because I didn't understand why she was so needy. Had the bond formed some kind of expectation with her? Was there now a timing that had to be adjusted? From what Jordan had told me about her relationship with her Fonti, any time she showed up, they would drop everything for her, but they never sought her out. Was this a sign of my more potent power? Was I going to have to constantly offer some kind of satisfaction to all my girls on a more regular basis than I thought? Or was this just Jordan? It also dawned on me that she was a sexual creature with Magic, now she didn't have the Magic to seduce with and had to rely on her female charms – as if that was any less effective.

The problem was I wanted her too, but I didn't want to hurt her. I couldn't take the chance that she didn't have some form of resistance to the side effects of our consummation, but I couldn't leave her in that state either.

I pulled at her arm, "C'mere."

She scrambled over the console and sat side-saddle in my lap. Her breasts, displayed magnificently, were square in my face. I reached up, untied the shirt and found that the bra unclasped in front. She ran her fingers through my hair in anticipation of what I was going to do, and in only three seconds, her breasts were unfettered and a nipple disappeared between my lips.

Jordan wasn't as vocal as Sammi. Besides, we were in her car and it had a good sound proofing system built into it, so I wasn't worried about the volume of her moans and encouraging words.

I found out during my Initiation that Jordan's breasts are extremely sensitive. I also learned that I had inherited that trait from her. Now, anytime someone touched my nipples, I was up and ready just that fast. My girls loved the feature and Jordan had tried on several occasions to make me orgasm by simply playing with my nipples. So far, she hadn't succeeded.

However, I had driven her mad by playing with her nipples, and she could get off by that alone. I was counting on that now. So, I focused completely on her breasts, fondling, sucking, licking and even a little biting. Jordan squirmed in my lap, grinding one cheek or the other against my erection. Honestly, it was more painful than helpful, but this was about getting her off, not me.

During my time with Jordan, I had learned the signs of her impending explosions, and I had also learned how to maneuver myself so when she detonated, I wouldn't suffocate from her hugs. Her breathing quickened and her body rolled faster. She was close. I pulled her large breasts together, pressed the nipples in so they touched, and I ran my tongue back and forth over both of them before sucking them into my mouth. That finished her off.

As expected, Jordan hugged me to her chest, crushing my lips to her nipples. Thankfully, all I had to do was let go of her breasts and a small crack would open between them, allowing me to breath. I reached around her, holding her to me too, and continued to lick and breathe over her nipples while she sang and hummed her joy.

When she relaxed, I pulled back enough to look up into her face. She leaned down and kissed me. "I can't believe how much I needed that." She wiggled her hips on me again and said, "I'll give you some relief too."

Actually, I felt a little relief already. I hadn't actually gone off like she did, but I didn't feel the need as strongly as I had when she crawled into my lap. I tried to explain it to Jordan.

She thought about it and said, "Most guys need to actually shoot off to feel finished. I know I could go for more, but I'm not as needy now."

I nodded. "That's how I feel."

She leaned down and cuddled with me. With light kisses on my neck, she said, "You know if you had an apartment, I'd be happy to take you there, and then we could both feel more relieved."

I wanted to avoid the potential for danger to Jordan, so I said, "Again with the apartment idea?"

She shrugged against me. "You still need more Fonti, and if you end up with some of the college girls I've seen passing by the dorm, they'll end up invading your room here, whether your roommate is in or not."

"I don't spend that much time here," I said. "Besides, I hadn't thought about binding any of the students." Which was a lie. Why would I have been 'window shopping' if the idea hadn't occurred to me?

Jordan sat up and looked me in the eyes. "Some of those girls are closer to your age."

I smiled at her. "Are you telling me that you're too old for me?"

"Old?" she asked indignantly and got up. "You think I'm old?" she asked as she climbed over the console to the driver's seat. She sat down and looked at me. I was smiling at her fondly. "You just said that to get me to move."

I shrugged, not meaning yes or no.

She grabbed the key and turned the engine over. "I was only suggesting that you could talk to a few of them, not that anything was wrong with ... with..."

I reached over and stroked her cheek. She closed her eyes and then leaned into my touch. "I didn't mean any offense. I just thought the reasoning of age was a little silly."

She pouted. "I couldn't think of a better reason for you to look here for a Fonte or two. Besides, college is supposed to be when you're getting out and learning what life is supposed to be about. It's when you're supposed to be figuring out what you really want for yourself, in a relationship. You should be experimenting."

I smiled. "How do you know what college is supposed to be about?"

She looked at me. "Why do you think I chose to live next to one?"

I looked past her at the guys passing by. "All the fresh, young male meat?"

She turned and looked too. She shrugged a small, sort-of shrug.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

She turned to look at me. "What was that for?"

"Just for being you," I said.

She gave me a coy look. "If it weren't for me, you'd be going to classes that you probably didn't need, be bored out of your mind, and would still not have gotten laid."

I thought about it. She was probably right. However... "If it weren't for you, Danielle would still be in an abusive marriage, Jana would still be a man-hating lesbian, and Sammi would still be lonely."

"That's not the point..." she started.

I pressed my finger to her lips. "It is to me. I would be bored, and probably unhappy if you hadn't tried to get some power from me. But it happened, and looked at what's led to. Have you known Danielle to be happier?" she shook her head. "What about Jana?" She shrugged. "And did you know Sammi was having problems with Stan?"

She pushed my finger away gently. "I went to model for Sammi once. Stan came on to me. I didn't know they had a relationship outside the store, so I had sex with him. I never told Sammi, though now I probably should."

I nodded. "She handled the news of my heritage pretty well. I'd say she'd handle yours just as well."

She nodded and looked around. Two girls were standing next to the entrance of the dorm. "You sure you don't wanna go talk to them?"

I watched another guy leave the dorm and the girls slip in. I realized that Jordan was probably right. If I did end up binding any of the girls from the school and they found out I lived in the dorm, they'd slip in to find me like those two had. Besides, I didn't spend all that much time at the dorm anyway. An apartment would give me more peace and quiet than the dorm, and a central location for all the women bound to me to find me.

Jordan turned and saw me staring. "If you're not going to go talk to them, then I need to go."

I looked at her. "What's up?"

"Danielle and I talked this morning before she left for class. I suggested that we talk to the office about getting a two bedroom apartment." The look in Jordan's eyes told me more than just that. She hated sleeping on her couch, but she was too polite to complain about it. Her suggestion was a win-win for both of them.

And it could be for me too. "I could go with you and talk to them about me moving into your apartment. I'd be close to you and Danielle and Jana would know where to find me too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.