Child Magus - Cover

Child Magus

Copyright© 2012 by TechnicDragon

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 3rd place Winner Best Erotic Fantasy Story 2013 -- When the girls start falling ill to the draining effects of his powers, Seth sets out to find more Fonti. However, between attending classes, lacking the understanding of the fundamentals of his own heritage, and stumbling onto issues greater than his immediate problems, can Seth find the strength to cope or will he cut and run?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Big Breasts   School  

A long line of women spanned before me, fading off into the darkness. I couldn't see any of their faces, as if the light was directed at their bodies and left their identities hidden in shadow. Their bodies varied from tall to short, plump to slender, dark to light, and everything in between. No two were the same in appearance, but all of them were laid back in the same position - with their legs pulled up and spread wide, offering themselves to me. I moved down the line, stopping to shove myself into each one for a few strokes before moving on to the next. It felt good, but I didn't know if it was supposed to be a wet dream or a nightmare.

I woke up and it felt like I was still having sex. I was covered by a sheet, but it didn't lay flat on me. Someone was under there, and as the fog of sleep and the images of my dreams subsided, I suspected who was hidden from sight. The sensations were unmistakable, and by lifting the sheet I confirmed that Danielle had her rose colored lips wrapped around me.

She pulled me out of her mouth and smiled. "'Morning sleepy head."

I wasn't sure how to respond, her smile brought one out of me too, but the memory of my dream lingered and I didn't like the implications.

For the last few weeks I had been struggling with the idea that three women, Danielle being one of them, enjoyed not only my company, but my body in their beds. Every night since the end of my Initiation, I was with either Jordan, a vivacious brunette with not only an incredible lust but a body to match, Danielle, the redhead happily slurping on the crown of my penis currently, and Jana, a lesbian who recently discovered how much she enjoyed the company of a male body too. There was a twisted part about the situation too – I didn't actively do anything to either encourage or discourage their actions. I didn't fight them, because their attention was all too welcome, but I also didn't demand anything either pretty much for the same reason. The part that bothered me was that there were three of them, they knew about each other and me, and no one had shown the slightest sign of jealousy. I knew it wasn't normal, but then again, neither was I.

Danielle took me further into her mouth and then made a noisy show of letting me slip out again. I moaned, but then chuckled when she looked at me. She was such a cheery morning person it almost made me sick, but I couldn't grouse about her either. "Are you guys out of coffee again?" I asked.

She shook her head, licked the tip of my penis, and said, "No, I prefer protein to caffeine." Then she slurped me back into her mouth and put more effort into getting me off.

After the end of my Initiation, Danielle moved in with Jordan. The apartment only had one bedroom, but they didn't seem to have any problems sharing. I wasn't privy to whether they slept together in Jordan's queen sized bed, but every chance they got they teased me with hints of that possibility and more. However, on nights I spent with either of them, the other usually went over and stayed at Jana's apartment. I tried to argue that I didn't need to stay the night and thus put someone out of their own bed, but they simply looked at one another, smiled, and shook off my arguments.

I smiled at Danielle and tried to relax. She always got what she wanted from me and any disagreement from me was ignored. I had also learned that Jana was apparently teaching the redhead about her crazy tongue technique, something that would drive me to the very brink or orgasm in seconds. Danielle didn't have the stamina to keep it up for long, but when she used it, like now, I couldn't stop myself from writhing all over the bed.

Determined to not let me wiggle away, Danielle climbed up on me. She kept her lips locked around about the mid-point of the length of my shaft and settled her thighs on either side of my head.

I automatically wrapped my arms around her hips and did my best to give what I got. With three women to learn from and practice on, I had quickly learned what it took to tease, to finish, and to drive them all absolutely nuts. Considering what Danielle was attempting to do to me, I went straight for absolutely nuts.

Having something to concentrate on offered me two advantages. I was less focused on what Danielle did to me, and she lost much of her focus bringing me off. The result? I had to hold her down while she squirmed above me.

Danielle continued nursing on me until she recovered, but after coming down from her orgasm, she redoubled her efforts to get what she wanted from me. I lapped at her leisurely and fought to hold off as long as possible, but she inevitably earned her reward and my struggles shifted to refraining from choking her by shoving myself as deep as possible in her throat.

Although I had only been awake for a little bit, my body had also exerted more than expected, and I simply let my arms and legs flop down on the bed. Danielle cleaned me up with her tongue and then spun around to kiss me. It was a ritual I was used to, never shied away from, and didn't see myself changing for anything in the world.

Once I could move, I rolled both of us over toward the bathroom. Her morning ritual notwithstanding, I had to relieve my bladder. When I finished in the bathroom, the redhead slipped in past me to do the same.

I found my pants, put them on, and went to the kitchen. Jordan had recently stocked up on food and I helped myself to some orange juice and toast. She didn't keep a clock in her house, so I found the remote and turned on her television to the morning news to find out the time.

The reporter was talking about another missing woman, the sixteenth in as many weeks. I remembered seeing the report about Francine's disappearance, and though I didn't dwell on it, I didn't like the fact that I had seen her only the night before she had been reported missing.

Danielle came out wearing my favorite oversized t-shirt of hers, the one with Winnie the Pooh. She kissed me on the cheek and got herself some milk. She sat next to me, took a sip and said, "One of these days, I'm gonna get you to make me a real protein shake."

I almost spewed my OJ across the table. I glanced at the glass of milk she was holding and gave her wide eyes.

She smiled and took another sip.

I shook my head and the reporter on the TV said the time. I only had twenty minutes before my first class. "I've gotta go."

Danielle sat there and watched me jump up, get dressed, and grab my school stuff. Only when I was ready, and she was finished with her milk, did she slip on her shoes, grab the keys to Jordan's car, and lead the way out. It drove me nuts that she didn't get ready to go while I did. She told me before that she liked watching me, even if I was getting dressed or simply cleaning. Part of me had to admit that I liked watching her too.

Danielle had classes to attend too, but they didn't start for another hour. Jordan was at work. Jana had offered both of them jobs, Danielle accepted and worked afternoons and weekends. Jordan, however, found a job in sales somewhere and wouldn't answer my questions about it. If she told Danielle and Jana - which was possible - I didn't know.

I didn't have any real bills to speak of. My dorm was paid through the semester, and I had a food account through the University Center. I didn't have a car, but I hadn't had need for one either. The only places I went were to school, my dorm on campus, and either Jordan's or Jana's apartment, depending on which of the three of them had laid claim to me for the night. Usually it was Jordan or Danielle, because Jana worked longer hours at her restaurant, the Verve.

Danielle stopped at the closest street corner to Woolf Hall. I gave her a quick kiss, though I wanted to make it longer. She pouted when I broke it, mirroring my sentiment, but she let me go. I had to run to get to class on time.

After my Initiation ended, Danielle had warned me that attending random classes before declaring my major would be both a waste of time and money. We talked about it, and agreed that my test scores made me a good candidate for the University's School of Architecture. There were better programs all across the country, but I had been desperate to get away from home and simply took the first school I had received an acceptance letter from. I thought I was lucky that the school offered any kind of degree I might have some success in. Not that I wasn't capable, but up until I had arrived, I hadn't really worried about what my future would hold for me.

The one class I didn't understand was my first one of the day, Political Science. I could memorize and regurgitate the information in the text, but I had never been interested in government or politics. If anything, politics had been one of my biggest problems at home, though not as a class I had taken. Yet, the only reason I could fathom for the class toward my degree in Architecture was understanding city structures and what parts of the government I would have to deal with for purposes of zoning and other such restrictions in the design of the building. However, since the class wasn't focused on any one aspect of government, but the overall interactions and functions, all I could do was attend and do my best.

I sat in the back of the class right as Professor Woods started. I didn't like having to be in the class, but she made it worth it in ways I hadn't expected. Although there were three women who were more than happy to have sex with me, I found myself scouting out others. I had taken to thinking of it as window shopping. I wasn't going to do anything, only enjoy what was there to see. Professor Woods was easy on the eyes. She was tall, slender, and leggy. She wore glasses and had long wavy blonde hair she kept piled on top of her head when she lectured. Today she was wearing a white blouse and brown suede skirt. As tall as she was, she didn't need heels, but she wore them all the time. Her appearance wasn't the only thing that held my attention though. She put a lot of energy into her lectures, making sure we, her students, paid attention or participated.

A minute after I arrived, someone else came in and sat a couple of seats over from me. The auditorium was far from full, but interrupting Woods's lecture would be rude. Knowing I wasn't alone in that regard, I glanced over at the other latecomer.

A very cute brunette was pulling out a notebook, pen, and what looked like a voice recorder. She caught me looking and asked, "Did I miss anything?"

I shook my head, "Just her hopes that our weekend was fun."

Of course, her question and my answer probably caused us to miss some detail that would be important on a test later. I glanced at her recorder, thinking she could share that tidbit if needed. After all, she had been the disturbance. I spent the rest of class wondering what that detail had been. Even with Jordan, Danielle, and Jana vying for my attention each night, I found time to read the text. I was sure I could fill in almost any gap when it came time for a test, but it bugged me that I had missed it.

At the end of class, the girl appeared to be in a hurry to leave, probably so she wouldn't be late for her next class. We danced side to side, trying to get past each other and wound up colliding anyway.

She fell back and landed on her butt. Her shapely legs splayed and her arms caught behind her so she didn't accidentally hit her head on any of the surrounding desks.

The other students filed out around us and I couldn't help but stare at her for a second while she gathered herself.

I held out my hand to her. "Sorry about that."

She looked up at me dubiously, realized how she was sitting in her skirt, and squeaked under her breath while slapping her knees together. She blushed furiously and looked everywhere but at me.

"If you don't get up soon, you'll probably be late for your next class," I said and moved my hand a fraction of an inch closer.

She looked up again and finally took my hand.

I helped her up, not realizing how light she really was, and almost pulled her too hard.

She caught her balance, with wide eyes and beet red cheeks. For a second her hand lingered in mine and she seemed very distracted. I didn't know what to do to help calm her down. I said the first thing that sprang to mind. "I'm Seth." Yeah, that was going to help, sure.

She smiled a nervous smile. "Hi," she said quietly.

I waited to find out if she was going to tell me her name and realized she was staring. I offered a small smile. "Well, looks like we'll both be late for our next classes."

That snapped her out of her reverie. She blinked and frowned. Her eyes widened and she said, "Dammit."

Without another word, she sped past me and out the door. Other students were filling in for the next class and she fought her way through them and out of sight.

I shrugged and mumbled, "Nice to meet you too."

My next class wasn't too far away, over in Preston Hall, but it was on the second floor. I finally got through the incoming crowd and knew I had to hurry to be on time.

I got to the building and up the stairs. At the door, I was too fixated on being on time to notice another person reaching for the handle too.

My hand enveloped hers on the door handle and I looked up into the eyes of one of the girls from my English class. Although we were at college, away from the politics and drama of our respective high schools, she was probably the most popular girl in our class. There were lots of girls, more than a three-to-one ratio in our class, but all of the guys gravitated toward this one. Normally, I sat towards the middle of the class and she sat near the front, but no one could miss the reason for all of the male attention she received.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.