James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

January 1st; also referred to as New Years Day.

Usually, it is a day of new resolutions about how one should change the course of their life, and what one can do to make their life better. Being able to make a choice because of personal introspection is always a nice luxury to have, but sometimes choices are forced on people because of events. The first day of the new year turned out to be a day of choice because of the latter reason.

One of the Armored Angel units had been defending a small village from a band of raiders in a third world country, when suddenly the unit itself came under attack from a dozen UFO Saucer craft. Powerful energy beams struck at the Angels, and the first struck, was killed after several more beams followed up on the initial attack. None of the Angels escaped unscathed. There had been a unit of seven Angels defending that village, and only two survived. Those last two were badly injured, and yet, the unit had managed to defend itself quite well. Of the dozen attacking craft, only three managed to limp their way home.

It was the first time that the Angels had suffered a loss of life, and to say that James was pissed off was an understatement. The Navy that Adrien had been building was launched immediately. These ships most remained underwater, but were fully capable of space flight. Adrien also launched cloaked drone-ships that would monitor any activity in orbit or in the atmosphere. On the Evening of New Years Day, a flight of 15 Saucer craft were detected, and an attack force 21 Naval ships were dispatched. The battle was ridiculously short, and not a single Saucer craft survived the onslaught.

Or at least that was how it started. Shortly after the battle seemed to have been won, there was a sudden appearance of 287 Saucer craft that seemed to have begun appearing slowly at first, and then more and more quickly as the short moments went on. Suddenly, the Angel's Navy Fleet was surrounded and outnumbered with over 10 to 1 odds. Or at least it looked that way.

As the Saucer craft began attacking the ships, they found that they weren't so easily damaged. The ships Adrien designed has powerful armor, but even more powerful shields. However, that wasn't the real secret that the fleet was hiding. Each ship had been carrying 50 Armored Angels, which totalled to 1,050 of them. They had all been wearing the Armor and cloaked. James hadn't wasted the days following his experimentation in space, and the subsequent battle that followed. He'd been hard at work getting his Angels trained in the techniques he'd been learning, and although they weren't as strong as him, the Angels had learned well.

The Greys had expected a tough fight should the Angels ever attack. They didn't expect what happened. The Angels remained cloaked while they unleashed their power on the Saucers, working in groups of two. They ripped those saucers to pieces in a shockingly short time. Adrien had assisted them by dividing the targets between the teams, and they made short work of it. They also managed to bring back several pieces of technology to study, and even managed to capture a few live Greys. Adrien had plans to interrogate them. As they were captured, the Angels gave them shots containing nanobots that put them in a stasis-like state.

Adrien had put up a smaller satellite system that could monitor the planet and surrounding orbital space, and even make relatively weak attacks on specific targets. This time however, once the battle had seemed to clear up and no more attacks were forth coming, Adrien launched a much larger satellite system. These satellites were heavily armored and shielded, and they were also heavily armed with powerful weaponry that would attack any hostile craft that came into range.

All of that was only secondary capabilities of the satellites, with their primary function being to connect with their neighbors creating a powerful planetary wide shield. The cloaked drones flew behind the planetary shield, simply waiting for hostile craft to show up, and then the moment they did would unleash hell without even bothering to decloak. After the first few attempts to break the shield, the Greys quickly learned that making half hearted attempts were going to fail. They would have to make a serious attempt if it was going to succeed.

One of the attacks had actually come from the Earth's surface. Two dozen Saucer craft came out of the Atlantic Ocean and attempted to get past the shield into space, but they found the shield wouldn't let anything out either. The drones and the satellites themselves quickly disabused the Greys of the notion that an attack from within would work any better than the attacks from without. All it really did was to confirm that the Greys likely had bases on the Earth itself. Adrien already has several likely locations picked out, and was planning attacks after a bit more intel was collected.

The recruitement drive for more Angels had gone through the roof. No longer was James personally converting the women with romps in the bed. They had decided to reuse the Enhancer drink idea that they had used with April. The Angels had also opened up private recruitement agencies all over the world, getting thousands of young women every day joining up. It wasn't surprising given the benefits and pay they were offered, and the limited opportunities for women in so many of those countries.

The secondary Enhancers were also being utilized liberally, with heavy recruitment of men and women with naval experience in particular. Most of the ships' crews were manned by them, with the Angels acting as a Marine force on board, rather than as the crew. Adrien had put the underground fleetyards into overdrive, and a new ship was being launched every three hours.

It wasn't really that hard to find recruits, so long as one didn't mind doing the recruiting internationally. It had only been a week since the Grey's attack, and in that time the Angels had already recruited more than 30,000 new Angels. They were still untrained, and most of them still didn't have their new powers yet either. Still, numbers were numbers, and those Angels placed into positions of authority already has schedules drawn up to get them trained.

The training was taking place at Cocos Island, with the new recruits starting out with classes in subjects that didn't require them to actually have their powers yet. As each class advanced in their abilities, they also advanced in the training accordingly to learn how to use those new powers. After only one week, there were already more than 3,000 fully powered Angels, with 10 times that number already advancing through the training, and more being recruited with each passing hour.

The firestorm of activity was just one area in which James demonstrated just how truly pissed he was. He also had Adrien hijack everysingle channel on Earth, and he aired a prepared speech to the world about the threat of the Greys, and how the Angels would no longer tolerate their interference on Earth. The recorded video was done with James inside of his Armor, since he'd addressed the news media that way once already. James officially declared war on the Greys.

Several governments went on high alert, but they really weren't sure where to find the Angels yet. The U.S. government had the most reliable intel so far, but even they weren't ready to make a move, and more to the point, they weren't really sure they wanted to. Anyone who could directly challenge the Greys was NOT anyone that ought to be taken lightly. There was mixed reactions from the public citizenry. Some were happy about the declaration of war, others were angry about it. Some were just worried that an interplanetary war might hurt the Earth. Still others, were simply disbelieving, having bought the story that there were no such things as real aliens on Earth at any time.

Truthfully, it was easier to build a completely separate society apart from the rest of the people of Earth, than it would be to try to openly integrate with them. James still wanted to try, but in the short run, he decided he would build his military forces first. He felt he would probably claim Cocos Island in a public manner, sooner rather than later, but that was still months away at least.

Adrien already had several large underwater dome structures already built, and was currently working on their interiors. There were many more of them on the drawing board, so the Angels would actually be claiming very little dry land. Those domes would have parks and trees that would be hidden beneath an artifical sky. There would be an inner solid dome, upon which the artificial sky would be projected, and there would be an outer transparent dome with lots of office and living space that would have open windows to the ocean. Artificial corals were being build on and around the domes so there would be many beautiful and exotic forms of sea life to enjoy, just outside the windows.

The underwater domes also had plenty of protection, so there was little worry of an attack breaching the domes' shells. The domes were situated all around the island, with the aquatic drones serving as protection for them as well as the local wildlife. Many of those that had recently been given the secondary Enhancers, were already inside of those domes following the blueprints provided by Adrien to assist with their building along side of the robotic construction drones. They were helping mainly with the planting of the plant life in the park, as the drones continued work on the hard structures. In fact, most of those getting the secondary Enhancers were either people with sailing, construction, or service skills. Some of the domes were also going to be devoted for ranching, as Adrien already had many underground farms already built.

In short, James was having Adrien and his highest ranking Guards create a military from scratch. Those with the secondary Enhancements would chiefly be acting as crews of the ships Adrien was building, while those fully Enhanced would act as the primary fighting force, for obvious reasons. Things were moving a lot quicker than James had ever dreamed, but then it had been the Greys that had raised the stakes of their situation.

The unofficial recruitment centers around the world were already laying the groundwork for new Angel Academies. At the moment they were trying to stay relatively under the radar, but eventually they would get official notice. Unsurprisingly, it wasn't hard to find recruits, as there were a LOT of people looking for work. One could argue that people probably didn't know what they were getting themselves into when they signed up, but what they couldn't argue was that those people would be well taken care of. Housing, food, clothing, and all the basic things people needed would be provided, and for people living in a place where none of those things were certain, that was a very great incentive.

The sudden influx of new people made for some interesting integration issues. The language barrier was only one small part, although the Enhancers would soon eliminate that particular issue. The other part was taking in the families, and also the responsibilities of governing all the newcomers, which weren't technically a part of the employment structure, and therefore outside of the chain of command. Those additional family members also got the secondary Enhancers, but the creation of new communities also requires the creation of new services to meet their needs. That was going a bit more slowly than the other things in the short term, but it was felt that there was plenty of time to deal with those things in the long term.

One of the things those countries might start noticing after a while was the sudden and large depletion of their populations. There were literally thousands of people per day moving away from their homelands, and were quickly being moved into the domes around Cocos Island. If it hadn't been for Adrien and his robotic drones, the logistics would've been impossible to deal with. However, since the drones did most of the construction and logistical management, what would have otherwise been impossible was made almost ridiculously easy.

On a more personal note, James was still experimenting with his powers. He was trying to take the principles of martial arts, and particularly the idea of controlling the energy of momentum. James was experimenting with using his ability to manipulate gravity fields to simulate telekinesis, which he was using to enhance the efficiency of his manueverability, as well as being a hammer.

Before, James had been just using it to fly, but now he was using it to enhance his acrobatic skills. He was trying to maintain a continuous flow of motion, while using random objects as blunt weapons. To practice that, James was running through the jungle, leaping up to branches, and then back down to the ground again in a constant motion of up and down and side to side. All the while, he was continuously using his power to grab random objects such as logs, boulders, and other things which he then slammed into random targets. Sometimes he grabbed targets and smashed them into other targets, smashing them both to small pieces.

As he improved his ability to multitask with his quasi telekinetic power, he started to add in the concusive blasts and lightning strikes that he had learned earlier. Many of his guards joined him on the run and specifically worked with each other to do much the same things while working in tandem with each other. It resulted in what might best be described as a high speed wave of destruction.

After hours of practice and exercise, James and the guards had gotten very horny. Rather than waiting to go back to the mansion, he bent Ayala over and ripped off her skimpy sweat shorts and proceeded to fuck her right in the middle of the jungle. The only things she had been wearing were those skimpy shorts, an even skimpier sports bra, and a pair of tennis shoes with sports socks. Ayala was one of his first guards, and she often accompanied James when she wasn't assisting Samantha with administrating the new military they were building.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.