James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

The festivities held at the Angel Academy were without doubt the most fun any of the students had ever had. They had a multitude of activities to enjoy, great food, and even shopping trips for personal products as well as any gifts they might want to buy for each other with money they received as part of a generous stipend. The girls were encouraged to personalize their rooms, as they would be their homes until they graduated and possibly a little longer.

The stable was a very popular destination, and they ended up having to schedule the rides on the horses. The horses got rather spoiled with all the snacks and attention. Fortunately they also had instructors to help the students who didn't already know how to ride, which had actually been most of them. Some of the girls were content to simply pet and feed the horses from the sidelines, but they were told that they could ride if they changed their minds.

Those students that had family they might want to contact were also given the opportunity to do so. Adrien had cell phones built that ran on their own private network, and they were given to the students so they could call each other or their teachers. The phones were specifically limited so that they couldn't get themselves into trouble by calling people they shouldn't. The girls had a lot of fun texting each other, and the phones had all the functionality of a normal smartphone as well. The phones also had tracking devices so that the students could be kept track of, if needed. The phones weren't used to actively monitor the girls, but they could be used in that capacity if necessary.

The shopping trips were done in groups of 10 to 15, with at least two chaperones (one being a guard), and the girls were allowed to get some personal clothing, gifts, and whatever other products they needed. They were taken to the mall and several high quality retail stores. The students were also given uniforms to use while on school grounds, but they were allowed their personal clothes to use when they might go off campus. The girls were given great latitude on personalizing their uniforms, so long as they remained recognizable as the uniforms.

The summer uniforms were short black and pink plaid mini skirts that ended just below the girl's butts, with a long slit going up the front of the left leg almost to the waist band, a tight white short sleeve button up half blouse that ended a few inches above the belly button, and a matching dress jacket for the skirt with the school shield emblem on the left breast pocket. The jacket hid the girls' stomach when buttoned but left plenty of room for showing cleavage. They also had pink thigh high sheer stockings with garters, sexy black dress shoes, along with a black and pink bolo tie with gold aglets and clasps, or optional black and pink plaid choker with pendant. The bolo tie clasps and choker pendants had a clearly nude feminine silhouette form with angel wings. There was also an optional pink half sweater that ended just below the breasts. The combination made for a very sexy uniform. The winter uniform was a more 'normal' version with a full blouse, along with a pair of women's dress pants.

The shield emblem on the jacket was black, with a pink nude feminine silhouette angel with spread out white wings, and a yellow lion and white stallion on either side of her. The slender angel had stitching to show off her belly button and a suggestion of her nipples. Over the angel's head was a yellow halo. The lion (on the left) and stallion (on the right) were facing each other in a reared up position, but they only reached up to her waist. Below the angel's feet was a white eight pointed sword star, pointing downwards inside of a circle. Below the lion, to the left of the sword star was a white dove with an olive branch in its beak, and to its right was a yellow sphinx, facing the star.

Basically, they were designed to look like girls school uniforms you might see in an ecchi anime or something. While on school grounds lingerie was optional to use or not. Some of the girls were simply tying the front of the shirts together instead of buttoning them up. The dress code for the campus was very relaxed. James had already managed to find several attractive and receptive girls from among the students during his various visits there. They still lived at the school, but they would end up forming the core of the 'Angel Society' on campus, encouraging other girls to join it and to enjoy the benefits.

James had made sure that the school Principal, Serena Vasquez, was solidly in line with his agenda, as he'd made sure to dose her food and drinks with plenty of the Enhancers. It wasn't long before she was riding him cowgirl style in the sack, and James realized she was one very hot milf that seemed to have no concept of slow sex. To be modest about it, she was very energetic and adventurous and was a pro at deep throat blow jobs. Once she was in on things, she started working hard to recruit the students and faculty to becoming fully enhanced. She started wearing classy yet revealing outfits to work so she could show off her renewed youthfulness. She looked like a hot secretary the boss would want to bend over her desk, and in fact he had, more than once.

All of the faculty and students had already been dosed with the lesser enhancements, so they weren't going to do anything to get the school any negative publicity. The physical enhancements received from the secondary enhancers was still sufficient to cause those overweight to begin slimming down and to tone them up as well. All of the female faculty and students had suddenly experienced significant breast growth and improvements in the last month. Health in general had improved significantly.

Serena's own 15 year old daughter Felicity was also going to attend the school, and she was every bit as hot and vivacious as her mother. She hadn't been at the school long before James had found his way into her panties. By Christmas week he had both mother and daughter sharing a bed, with himself in the middle. One might think that James had pursued Felicity, but in fact she had thrown herself at him, and he simply didn't bother to resist. He'd ended up fucking her only a few hours after they first met, and she had since been instrumental in helping James to get into the panties of several of the girls on campus.

The biggest event by far of the holiday season in the Astarte household was the arrival of April's sister June and her daughter Nihzoni. April and Narissa took the two in hand with an iron resolve. Their questions were mostly contained or deflected initially, but of course that wouldn't last for very long. Out of politeness and gratitude June permitted being put off for a while, but it wouldn't last long. That evening their dinner was purposely laced with Enhancers, especially the eggnog. The next day's breakfast and lunch had also been heavily dosed with Enhancers, including the milk shakes they had been offered. June and her daughter certainly had questions about the odd household that was being ran. They finally got around to asking that afternoon.

"April, what exactly is going on here?" June asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, with all these women employed here, and all these young girls living here," elaborated June.

"Oh," replied April.

"Not to mention, the um ... loose behavior?" continued June uncertainly.

"Well obviously there have been a lot of changes, but there are good reasons for them," explained April. "You may have noticed I'm looking a lot younger these days. That is part of the changes, too."

"Sis, you've never looked all that old, and if I don't say so myself, I think I've managed to keep a fairly young appearance myself. Still, it is true that you are looking younger. How is that part of the change?" asked June.

April sighed, but all that was left was to explain things. Nihzoni watched the exchange with considerable interest. As had almost become tradition, the family took a trip in a shuttle up to visit Adrien. There things were explained, and as might be imagined, June and Nihzoni were stunned to say the least. If one needed any proof that the Enhancers affected the minds of those introduced to them, it might have seemed obvious in the ease with which the pair accepted the change of their world paradigm.

Nihzoni immediately latched onto Narissa as her role model, and Narissa graciously took her under her wing. The two girls formed a partnership, with Nihzoni acting as Narissa's chief acolyte. June assumed a similar role with April, but not to nearly the fanatical point that Nihzoni had. 'Nee' saw herself as the 'high priestess' of Narissa, and her self chosen role as that of primary wife and breeder for James. Whereas Narissa took a more practical view on her role, Nihzoni glorified and elevated the position into a quasi religious place.

Setara also latched onto the idea, and carved a place in it for herself as well. Where Narissa, Nihzoni, and those that would follow their example in the future would be primarily focused on breeding, Setara saw herself as James' guardian first and breeder second. In essence, she created a sub order of breeders that would also act as a 'royal' guard of sorts. A few of the enhanced guards were of a similar enough mind that they would gladly follow Setara's example.

James wasn't really fond of the whole religious notions some of the girls were toying with, but he also wasn't willing yet to try and exert absolute power over them to make them stop. For him, it was like a 'catch 22' situation. He didn't want to exert absolute command to make the girls stop, and yet if he didn't, the girls would end up trying to deify him, thereby inspiring or pressuring obedience. He did voice his disapproval of it, but the girls promptly ignored him, rather ironically.

Interestingly, neither April or June really bought any of the religious baggage, nor did they do anything to dissuade the girls that did have that bent, either. April, with June in agreement, maintained her priority of protecting her children, and she felt that if religious zealotry could add another layer of protection for them then she would leave it be, if not actively promoting it. April was determined to be the iron fist hidden inside the velvet glove. Like many mothers, she would be ruthless when it came to protecting her progeny. Narissa also reflected some of that thinking, but was not quite as militant about it.

The Christmas of that year was definitely unlike any the Astarte household had ever had. For one thing, there was a lot more gift giving than ever before, and the gifts were also of much higher quality. In addition, the atmosphere was also very different. Once June and Nihzoni were initiated into the secret, all attempts to be discreet went right out the window. The Astarte mansion put the Playboy mansion to shame in terms of sheer quantity and quality of never ending eroticism. James really felt like he had Hefner beaten hands down in having the most erotic life style in the nation, if not the world.

Another development happened late in the holidays that marked a significant change in the Astarte business developments. Several major electronics companies had bought and attempted to crack the computer technology from Angel Electronics. They met with dismal failure, but they also realized the impending shift in the market if they couldn't compete. So they did what all good pragmatists did. They compromised. After some internal debates they contacted Angel Electronics and negotiated a deal. Much like Intel produced components for computers instead of whole computers, Angel Electronics would do much the same. In that way the major brand names would be able to continue to compete, with Angel Technologies holding them up.

It was that shift in how they were doing things that caused James to rethink how things might be done. Instead of unseating so many companies entirely, Angel Corporation could offer to provide the underlying technologies for the various products produced around the world. Still, some companies would be put under no matter what, but that was unavoidable. James hoped to create a lot of jobs with some of the new industries he planned to develop later.

One might think that the only thing James had been doing during the holidays was running around and lifting skirts, but that actually wasn't true at all. He had been having a lot of meetings with holograms in his closet, learning a lot more about what he was capable of. He had also been practicing what he had been learning, as the girls watched.

On Christmas day James achieved what he'd thought was probably impossible. The family had spent the day at the island mansion on Cocos Island. Xoxan had been teaching James about the various effects that the enhancers could produce through their bodies. They had already seen the magneto hydro-dynamic effect that allowed them to swim through the water like the fastest aquatic creatures.

The new effect that Xoxan had taught James was how to create and control micro-gravitational forces. Using it, he could simulate telekinetic tricks. He had started out small, working on refining his control. He learned to lift and levitate small objects as well as pushing and pulling them. He progressively worked on more complicated maneuvers, and continued to refine his control and response time with it.

Later, once he felt he had learned sufficient control, he began working on using greater force. He began pushing out walls of force that could shatter boulders, both with unidirectional force as well as 360 degree effects. He also worked on duration and frequency of the pulses. He eventually began to work on trying to lift his own body with the ability.

At first he could only manage to lift himself. Later, as he continued to refine his technique he eventually was able to control his self levitation, and move himself sort of like a helicopter. As he got more comfortable with it he started to get more daring. Before the end of the day he was flying all over the island like a jet fighter. He was having some trouble with wind blowing in his face, but Xoxan had eventually solved that issue for him as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.