James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

It was another Saturday morning, exactly 35 days since James had been fused with the Enhancers. Five weeks. There was almost no resemblance between how his life had looked then to how it was that current Saturday. For James it was a day of reflection, not only about how he'd got where he was, but also where he intended to go in the future.

He'd woken up with his mother's naked body pressed up against his right side and his nude sister pressed along his left side, with both still grasping his semi-hard cock like a child's toy in their sleep. Just one of the many drastic changes in his life since that fateful day. Holly had taken his virginity just 8 days after he'd been altered, and he'd had sex with his first pair of sisters only a day later. The incredible orgy straight out of a fantasy porn video was only 11 days after that, and he'd rescued Setara the very next day. He had also taken lives for the very first time. Granted they'd deserved it, but still, it was a momentous point in his life. He hadn't really had too much time to reflect on it, though, with all that just kept happening, one thing after the next.

Only one day later, and he'd gone up against modern day pirates, and the day after that he basically tested out of high school. That the Enhancers had altered his brain still disturbed him, but there was no going back now, so he just accepted it. He'd noticed how much it had changed many of the attitudes in his girls, and he couldn't help but wonder how it had changed him too. It had certainly increased his libido, that much was certain. Of course, with his harem, that was a good thing.

The very next day they had moved into their new home, back in their home town. Two days later that same home had been attacked, giving his new guards their first trial by fire in protecting his family. The day after that he began taking lessons in combat, so he could do a better job at the tasks he'd set for himself.

Only one day after all of that, and they'd had the 'Slumber Orgy', and as they fulfilled their carnal desires, the world was finally learning about what they had done. The news media had been given footage of their battle with the pirates engaged in human trafficking. James just shook his head and sighed. It had taken less than two months for the world to discover that things had changed. How much longer would it be before they figured out James was responsible?

The following day they had engaged in the biggest battle so far, to once again save Setara's village, exactly one week after she'd been rescued. What a difference one week had made in Setara, going from helpless victim to avenging angel. Her devotion to him still bothered James a little, but he was very glad to have her. She was very beautiful (as were all James' girls) and proud, but the moment she looked at him, he could see her own will completely crumble before his own, willingly. It made James feel honored, and very protective of her in return, that she would submit her needs to his as her life calling.

On that very same day, James' relationship with his mother was forever altered as well. She had come to him, and he'd had some of the hottest sex with her he'd had so far. Narissa had joined them in a threesome, and he had impregnated them both with his very first children. Before the evening was over they had moved into his gigantic bed for the very first time, and he found himself in a sea of naked female flesh with 26 incredibly beautiful, sexy, and willing women to choose from. His dreams had yet to produce anything more erotic, and just thinking of it got him hard, as his dick crept further up his torso.

James was in the very same bed that moment, having moved there later the night before. The bed was big enough to easily and comfortably sleep about 36 people, and more, if they didn't mind snuggling a little bit. At that moment every girl on his island was sharing his bed again. At that moment a few of them were engaged in sapphic passions, while many others slept around them.

The week following the big battle had been filled with hours of hot sweaty sex and intense military training. James sexual appetites had been only increasing, and the drive to alter new women was growing. He knew that perhaps he should resist it, but it was like an addiction now. Fucking his current women was very satisfying, but it didn't stop the desires to get more of them. Worse, in a private corner of James' mind, was that his girls were all too willing to indulge that impulse to get him more female flesh to ravish. Or was that worse? James didn't know anymore, and mostly, he no longer cared. It just felt too good to resist.

Only 6 days after the big battle at Setara's village, and they began taking out terrorist training camps in the Middle East and Africa. There were still more out there, and the 'Angels' would be busy going after them and other criminal organizations that thrived on destruction and death. The all out offensive against those camps had most definitely caught the attention of the world, and of Al Qaeda itself, very much. Currently Al Qaeda and its affiliates were very unsure of what to do. Already their numbers were beginning to shrink, with the exception of the most hard core of their members.

Finally, last night James' personal world had shifted dramatically again. He was linked with his harem in a way he'd never thought possible before. He no longer had to ask anything of them out loud. If he desired something strong enough, they seemed to sense it in nearly the same instant he knew of it himself, and his girls then moved to fulfill his wishes.

April was still asleep, but James turned towards her and she woke instantly and spread her legs, inviting him to enter her. James quickly had his cock completely seated inside of her, and he made slow sweet love to his mother with short but hard thrusts into her body. April used her pussy muscles to massage his dick, causing James to gasp in pleasure. Narissa had also woken instantly, and pressed herself along April's side and began working to pleasure James and April both.

The other girls responded like that too. It was as though they were extensions of his own desires, ready and willing to do whatever was needed to meet his wants and needs. They were still themselves, but they no longer had to speak to know what he wanted, although they often did anyway. The telepathic communion was shared between the girls as well, and it definitely came in handy. It was like having two-way radios built into their heads, so they could carry on conversations even if they were miles apart.

During the night Adrien had told James that he no longer needed the Pod, or any other relay, to communicate with him now. There was no range limits to this form of communication. James was curious about that, so he asked Adrien how it was possible. Adrien told him that the short version was that it had to do with a concept in physics dealing with twin particles that reacted to each other no matter the physical distances involved. James, Adrien and the harem would now be able to communicate with each other even if they were spread out across the entire universe, in real time. It had taken time for James to access it, but the Enhancers had built those telepathic transceivers into each of the altered humans. As long as they lived, James would never be separated from his women. They were only a thought away.

The Pod, Adrien had said, was still useful, and James really should take the time to talk with the avatar of Academician Xoxan. There was still much more to learn about his powers, that he hadn't even begun to imagine. The ability to throw lightning and utilize magneto-hydrodynamics when swimming had barely scratched the iceberg of their potential. Adrien told him that the Enhancers were powered by Zero Point Energy, tapping into the ambient energies of the universe itself. The organic side of their bodies still required food, but they were now integrated into an energy system of titanic proportions.

These thoughts weighed heavily on James' mind, after Adrien had put it into rather simple and practical terms. He'd said that each of them were potentially capable of commanding a power equivalent to multiple nuclear bombs, of the greatest destructive level, going off at the same time. It boggled the mind, and it had actually made him a bit dizzy trying to comprehend it.

It was for that reason, that had the Zhrachuans succeeded in creating the Enhancers in time, they would have won their war. Each individual would've been given power on an unimaginable magnitude, able to single-handedly wipe out entire armies, or even fleets of ships. Knowing all of this had greatly disturbed James, and although the girls still didn't know the details of his worries, they did know he was bothered by something fairly serious. They also knew he didn't want to talk about it.

How could anyone possibly be able to keep their sanity, or at least stay grounded, in the face of possessing such powers? James had thought he was incredibly powerful before, and now he realized he was like an infant lion, not yet fully grown. Just as a full grown lion could easily wipe a newborn infant lion cub out, so would his future fully realized self be to what he was right now. He hadn't even begun to develop his powers yet, not really. What they were doing right now was merely an infant's arm flailing, not the precise skill of a consummate warrior.

James needed the slow yet intense release of stress in his mother's arms and his sister's caresses and kisses. The news had been a lot to swallow, and he was having trouble digesting it, too. April simply wrapped her arms around her son and comforted him with her pussy and her own caresses and kisses. Holly, Isabella, Lolita and Setara had also come over and were caressing and kissing James, April and Narissa. They were all in a deep telepathic communion of pleasure and comfort to James' troubled mind. Talk about the healing power of sex.

The other girls and guards had all woken up by then, and began an orgy all around the core of James' harem. They opened themselves telepathically to each other, but only minimally to James and his core, keeping a slight mental distance as they worked to soothe him. It was during that haze of pleasure that James finally came to terms with it, and what he intended to do about it.

They would be a new race of humanity, but they would also form their own sovereign nation, beginning right there on Cocos Island. When the time came, they would offer Costa Rica a very generous price for the island, if only to avoid trouble and hard feelings. They would spread out as needed, but try to stay in places uninhabited by the rest of humanity in general.

One of the ways they would spread out was to build underwater domed cities connected by underwater railways. The underwater cities would actually have trees and grass in a large central park, and an artificial holographic sky. They would be protected by alien enhanced architecture and defensive technologies. Torpedoes wouldn't be a problem. The exceptions being whatever estates they owned in other countries, along with corporate and other business facilities, and ... schools.

James would found an all girls private boarding school, starting initially with just one, and he'd call it the 'Angel Academy'. They would reach out to high school age girls in the foster care system and international orphans, providing them with free education and welfare. The school would provide them with a stable environment where they would be able to complete school without having to worrying about their safety, or being moved around and having their educations interrupted.

The school would act partly as a boarding school for foster teen girls, but would also be open to the general public if they chose to go. They would actually adopt the foreign girls, since money was no longer a factor for the Astarte family. So with the ability to hire caretakers, numbers wouldn't be too much of an issue. Many countries, such as China, actually had a surplus of orphan girls. The school would have a medical clinic on hand to keep them all healthy.

They would all be given the opportunity to join his new society. There would be an exclusive school club, called the Angel Society, where the members would all get to come to Cocos Island each weekend to enjoy themselves. The club would be very easy to join, as the girls only needed to take a turn in James' bed to get in. Of course the club would be discreet about it, and ease the girls into it as gently as possible, with peer pressure and personal desire being the only mechanisms compelling the girls to join. If they chose not to join, the girls wouldn't be discriminated against, and would still be able to enjoy everything at the Academy itself. They just wouldn't be able to go to the island each weekend and be able to enjoy the water park and other luxury recreation facilities.

The physical appearance of the girls really wouldn't mean much, as James knew from experience. He himself had been altered dramatically, as had each of the enhanced girls. The Enhancers did exactly as they were named, and had 'enhanced' each of the girls in the harem, giving them toned bodies, bigger and firmer breasts that still were very pliable, slender waists and shapely asses.

The Enhancers had also subtly improved the facial features of those that needed it, and completely cleared up their skin. There wasn't a single one of his girls that didn't look like a total sex goddess. James imagined they could probably cause men to orgasm with only a look in their direction. Well, that was probably an exaggeration, but not by much.

Eventually the academic and athletic achievements of the girls at the Angel Academy would attract the attention of girls and families from more stable environments. The Academy would 'guarantee' the success of its students, who would go on to find financially sufficient careers, and success in whatever fields they chose. The Enhancers would make certain of that. The only requirement would be that the parents from such families would have to give the school legal guardianship of the girls before they could enroll.

Later, James would found the 'Angel University', where the students from the various Angel Academies and potentially other schools could go to study higher education. Like the Angel Academy, the University would be free of charge, and the welfare of the students would also be included. The only prerequisite for joining the University would be the same as joining the Angel Society. The University would guarantee employment for its graduates within the umbrella of the 'Angel Corporation', that James was going to start. The girls of Angel Academy could choose to join Angel Security if they wanted, or they would be able to find positions in Angel Corp, if they didn't go to the university first. They'd have plenty of jobs to be able to choose from as the company expanded.

Samantha could start her own all female security company, perhaps calling it 'Angel Security', with a training school being a branch of the Angel University. The security training school could recruit girls above high school age, providing them with their own source of new guards as well as an additional monetary income when they hired out. Eventually people would learn that Angel Security was the premier name in security anywhere, women or not. The only requirement for women to join Angel Security was to willingly be bonded with James. Besides, they'd have to do it, to be able to even remotely keep up with their peers.

The Angel University would probably have to expand itself before very long. The lure of free education for women would likely draw those women in, like bees to pollen. A single campus wouldn't be able to hold so many applicants, once things got moving. The requirements to join might slow things down a bit, though, but not by much. There were more college coeds out there that would take the deal than some people might realize. They did similar things for far far less gain.

Yes, James knew that eventually people would probably put two and two together, but by the time they would be able to prove it, or even do something about it, then it would be too late anyway. What would they do? Arrest them? Good luck with that. Send in the army after them? Yeah, right. Between their growing powers and Adrien's technology, they wouldn't even be able to scratch their facilities. Adrien had coated all the buildings with specialized nano-bots that basically did for the buildings what the Enhancers and April's pendant did for them personally. Bullets and missiles would hit, but they would be completely stopped at a sub-atomic interactive level. In addition to that, Adrien was installing huge shield generators that would encompass the entire estates or other facility grounds. The bullets and missiles wouldn't even reach the buildings to begin with.

In addition, any one of his 'Angels' could simply fly around to the various power generators across the country and knock them out with the directed EMP weapons in their armor. It would also work against tanks and jets, too. They could already, at that very moment, easily put an entire nation on its knees, and they hadn't even learned to fully use their abilities yet. It was a kind of scary thought. Still, they wouldn't do that unless pushed into a corner.

That morning, Adrien had reported that several whalers and poachers had already encountered the first Sea Guardians, which was what James decided to call the robotic sea drones tasked with protecting endangered sea life. They looked like monster sharks, namely megalodons, and a few other oceanic bad asses, such as giant orcas and a few giant supercroc's. Seeing one of them would scare the shit out of you, but having one ramming your boat or ship was pure terror. If you ignored that, they'd take a bite out of your vessel, leaving you to either limp home or pull out the life raft and wait for someone to come along. So far none of the vessels had been sunk, because their captains had hauled ass.

When the Japanese whaling began in November, they would find their jobs much less appealing when they tried to take endangered species like the Humpback Whales. If they attempted it, the Guardians would run interference. James was rather interested to find out how persistent they'd be with a huge monster shark coming at them. The Sea Shepherds, and the crew of the Steve Irwin, would have a bit of reliable backup, at least when protecting the more endangered whales, even if they didn't know it. Eventually the Sea Guardians would have enough numbers to protect lesser priority protected animals.

James got dressed and had a meeting with Isabella and Lolita about a party that would be held that evening in their home town. Mr. Emanuel Rosa was a very influential man, and Isabella believed that her father could help James meet some of the other movers and shakers of their city, since the first Academy was planned to be built there. It could be useful to have his assistance with getting the permits, and gaining the support of the local officials.

Adrien had already found a very good place to build the school, and had already setup an appointment with the realtors that were selling the property for the coming Monday. April and James would check the property out, and attempt to buy the property then. They would have to recruit some teachers and other employees for the school, and that concerned James very much.

How could he get the employees he needed, while maintaining the security of their secret? That question was a doozy. James didn't think that the Enhancers would be the answer for all of those employees, and he wasn't very keen on the idea of some guy ingesting his cum. In fact, the very idea turned his stomach. James felt that there surely had to be an answer.

Almost before he knew what he was doing, James found himself heading for his closet. Once inside he walked towards the back of it, and stopped a few feet away from where the Pod was resting. "Xoxan," James called.

The strange alien hologram shimmered into visibility and replied, "I await your questions."

James then explained his problems, about not wanting to have to enhance everyone that worked for him just to keep the secret. Surprisingly, it turned out to have a rather simple solution. Xoxan explained that there was also a lower level enhancement that had been built into the Enhancers design. He had explained that there were many potential needs for a species, but some of them were predictable.

In this case, the academicians had anticipated that a labor force without the full enhancements might be needed, so they built a more rudimentary Enhancer design that the true Enhancers would build and spread as needed. Depending on the species type, there had been various ways adapted to accomplish that task. For the species type that humans fell into, they had designed the female mammary glands to produce this more basic version of the Enhancers.

When the milk was consumed by fully Enhanced beings, the milk was just processed as usual. However, when the milk was given to non-enhanced beings, a lower level enhancement would occur. They wouldn't have the nearly godlike powers of the fully enhanced, but they would have perfect health, increased strength and stamina, enhanced senses, and accelerated healing ability.

What was more, someone that had only a basic enhancement could still be fully enhanced later, if James or another fully enhanced male chose to do so. They would only need to alter them just like they would anyone else. These basic enhanced individuals would be bound to whoever's breast milk they had drunk (unless their milk had been mixed together, in which case the direct line of loyalty would fall to James), just as a woman would be bound to James if he had cum inside of them. Even so, their ultimate loyalty would still be with James himself, since he was at the top of the pyramid scheme.

Those with the basic enhancements would be mentally altered just enough to ensure their loyalty, but otherwise left completely intact. It was one hell of a security measure. They would also experience increased mental ability, but at a lesser degree than the fully enhanced, and they wouldn't have the telepathic connections either

James thought that it was rather interesting. The breast milk wasn't just because of his own lewd desires, it actually had a function he had known nothing about. He also learned that the increase in breast size also actually increased the milk production capability of each female. This was because the gland itself was enlarged, and not just the fatty tissue around it. James' harem was capable of producing a great deal of breast milk in a single day, and the more women he enhanced, the more milk could be produced, stored, and distributed as needed.

As it was, the breast milk was very good. It was a bit sweet, but also had an added bonus (in James' view), of being a strong aphrodisiac. Those that drank it would be feeling rather horny shortly thereafter. The basically enhanced would still follow the same rules about being unable to touch any of the Enhanced women, though. They wouldn't be able to do anything about any attraction they felt to a fully enhanced female. On the other hand, they could fuck each other all day long if they wished. Or normal humans. They couldn't pass on their basic enhancement to anyone else, not even through a blood transfusion or sexual intercourse.

James sighed in relief. That actually solved a whole host of problems. He could have men and women working for him, and maintaining the secret, without him having to be directly involved in the process. The partially enhanced employees would behave, and in return they would enjoy impressive physical gifts while not having the full changes. Xoxan had just saved James from a potential future headache. James would be able to recruit professionals without needing to fully alter them.

The Harem was rather surprised to learn about this new development, and already the girls were talking about having loyal staff for the estates, and even personal servants. James raised an eyebrow at that idea. The girls assured him they weren't talking about slavery, though. They'd find people willing to do the job, and they'd get paid very well for it, too. James just sighed, shrugged and said, "Whatever."

This new class of enhanced people would be able end up making up the bulk of the people working for James. Even men would be able to get this enhancement (including male guards), and be able to enjoy the benefits of greater health and strength. These people would be every bit as trustworthy as a fully enhanced individual. Such people would probably be the crews of James' navies, and at least the management and other people of trust within Angel Corp.

This new development also completely changed James' plans for the schools. All of the students and staff could be given the basic enhancement, leaving only those that chose to thrust themselves more deeply into his society to get the full enhancement. Those people would be expected to get military training, even if it wouldn't be their primary job. Sort of like how the military personnel generally would be capable of going into combat, regardless of the actual job they had in the military. Even if it was a desk job.

James decided he would also start another school for boys, similar to the Angel Academy, but this one would be called the 'Valhalla Academy'. It would mostly function like its counterpart, but with no Angel Society recruitment. They would get the basic enhancement, and they would recruit the students from the foster care system and foreign orphans as well.

Valhalla Academy would be more military oriented, mostly like a boy scouts school, but with way cooler field trips and toys. There would also be an emphasis on naval studies, and a flight school for learning to be pilots. James hoped that this school could be a recruiting station for his navies, and eventually for his starships too.

After further discussing the new plans with April and the rest of his core group of girls, they decided that James, April and Isabella should go to the black tie event, to make the connections that would be useful to get things done smoothly. Lolita had wanted to go, but they felt it would be best not to antagonize Mr. Rosa with the news that both of his daughters were with James at the same time. Not yet, at least. If they were going to go, they needed to leave that morning to do some shopping. Adrien set up reservations with a quality tuxedo company that could fit James with a tailored suit on the same day, and the ladies would go shopping for some appropriate dresses for themselves.

Everyone but those three, Samantha, and 6 guards chosen to go with them as undercover 'eye and arm candy', stayed at the island estate, and they took James' personal shuttle back to the home estate. The guards on duty were, as usual, very puzzled about how they came and went to the estate, but Samantha kept a lid on things. James took his newly modified Fisker Karma to get fitted for his suit.

He was very impressed with the modifications. The car now had real power, even at high speeds, comparable to the best super cars on the market. The car's A.I. utilized sensors to assist with driving, and could actually take over completely, allowing James to simply relax. The A.I. also learned quickly about James' preferences, and, for example, it kept the cars internal temperature perfectly at where James was most comfortable with it.

The stereo had a complete archive of all the music ever digitally recorded and could be found on the net, and it played thousands of songs that James had never heard of but fit his preferences. It did the job very well too, because there wasn't a single song that James had disliked. The A.I. kept tabs on James' mood through its sensors, based on body language, facial expressions, temperature and other variables, to pick which sort of songs James would be most likely to appreciate at any given moment.

James let the car drive itself, while he placed a call to an expensive limousine company to order a ride and chauffeur for the weekend. He ordered an 18 passenger modified H2 Hummer limousine, with an extended roof, two stripper poles (with four strippers included from a local high class gentlemen's club), and an extended VIP room in the back of the limo with it's own stripper pole, and a semi-circular couch only a few feet from the pole itself.

The tuxedo company that James visited was very high quality, and after James picked a very classy suit that looked rather good on him, the tailor measured him so the suit could be adjusted more closely to James figure. The tailor said the suit would be fixed within a few hours, and then it would be sent to the estate so James could try it on to ensure the fit was correct. If not, he could bring the suit back and it would be fixed immediately on the spot, before he left.

As it turned out no refit was necessary, and with a few of the guards to help him get dressed (they actually had experience with black tie events and clothing, before going undercover as arm candy), he finally stepped out of his suite ready to go. He was in a very expensive tuxedo with silk lining and trim. Around his neck and draped over his shoulders, tucked behind the collar of the tuxedo, he wore a white silk scarf. On his feet he had on very nice polished black dress shoes. He also wore diamond cuff links and an expensive elaborate silver watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.