James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

After they had arrived at the island estate, James demonstrated some of his abilities to the new guards that had decided to sign up on a permanent basis. His girls also demonstrated their power as well, to show that it could indeed be passed on. They were very impressed, and it wasn't hard to convince them to share James monster bed. The serving bots had already replaced the coverings, so it was ready for more action and they didn't waste any time getting to it.

James was busy virtually that entire evening and well into the next day, fucking almost non stop. The serving bots again assisted by providing refreshments to keep them hydrated and energized. Sure, it was fun, but it also wasn't without purpose. His primary intent was to get the guards enhanced as soon as possible. The intense regimen of sex and the generous infusions of cum would help speed up the changes in the guards. Once they were all fully altered, they could get down to the real business they were there for.

The sex ended up taking all of Monday and Tuesday, but by then all of the guards were finally fully enhanced. On Wednesday the real training began, and the guards took turns with James in teaching new skills. He taught all of the guards how to throw lightning at will, and the guards gave him sparring partners to test his limits and abilities with. They didn't have to worry about damaging the grounds, since no one would be around to see the damage, and the island estate's new A.I. would just fix it up with its drones when they were done.

On Thursday they began training with the armor to maximize their abilities in conjunction with the additional power of the armor. Setara actually took a turn teaching, since she'd demonstrated the best utilization of the armor so far. It didn't take long for all the guards to figure out how to combine their own skills with the advantages the armor offered. If their opponents hadn't had a chance before, they were finished now.

The new cloaking field was very effective, and they could only see each other using the armor's visors. They would be able to cut through the enemy with quiet efficiency, and only be seen when they wanted to be. Missiles might still be able to track them with infrared, but most other forms of tracking would be useless when they were cloaked, such as laser or TV targeting systems.

They were shaping up to be a truly lethal force, with an unprecedented combination of defensive capability, mobility and fire power. They formalized a command structure to maintain order during combat. Ester was made the force commander, with Veronika and Ayala serving as squad lieutenants. James would be the overall commander, with Setara acting as his personal guard. They would be able to fight as free agents, but they would also listen to Ester's advisements, again, to try and keep order.

During the week Sara had been taking the passenger shuttle to the island at night to be with the rest of the family. In the mornings she would return to the home estate and go to work. Sometimes Samantha joined her, and she would get some private time with James, both for sex and to begin learning to use her new abilities. Setara also gave her some lessons on utilizing her armor in the new way that the team had been working on during the past few days.

Adrien had also used the time to make modifications to the family's automobiles. The cars were taken during the night and holographic projections were put in their place, with force fields to give them solidity. They were mainly given defensive enhancements, as well as having their fuel sources changed. James' car was changed the most, to improve on flaws in the design. Adrien had completely taken the car apart and put it back together again with the new modifications. The Fisker Karma hadn't really been a sports car, although it looked like one. Now it had all the power expected of a sports car, and the interior had been redesigned to be more roomy and more comfortable. The car's command center was completely replaced with an A.I., and the tires were replaced with a permanent set. In a nod to "Back to the Future", the car was also given flight pods and made flight capable.

It was Friday morning and the 'Angels' had their first mission as a regulated unit. There were terrorist training camps in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen that other countries had been afraid to hit because of political pressures. They were going to hit all of them, and wipe out everyone in those camps.

They boarded the mission shuttle with their armor already on, and the rest of the family decided to join them if only to observe. They flew first to Pakistan, and that was where Al Qaeda would see one of its worst days begin. The shuttle hovered nearby overhead, and the 'Angels' quietly launched from off the ramp. The terrorists on the ground never knew what hit them.

The team began with high speed silent attacks using the wing blades to literally slash the terrorists apart. They were moving so quickly and quietly that only a handful of the terrorists saw anything at all. In under a minute the entire training camp had been slaughtered, except for just one they purposely kept alive.

There was a momentary shimmer of the air, and the man saw a white and gold armored angel appear before him. Setara quoted a lot of Islamic scripture and basically scared the piss out of the terrorist, giving him proclamations of doom. The idea was to terrorize the terrorists, and the man started getting cuts from invisible blades as Setara declared the end of Al Qaeda and "all abominations that worshiped death."

James knew if it had been him, he would've been scared shitless. The guy hadn't been injured enough to kill him, but those cuts, combined with Setara's prophecy of doom and her scary voice, would be enough to freak anyone out. The man was screaming out of pain and fear before she finished her speech, and had literally wet himself. Then the armored angel began to fly straight up into the air, and then disappeared within the air shimmering around her.

That scene was repeated over and over again, until they wiped out the last training camp they knew about in each country, finally ending in Sudan. The whole enterprise was almost anticlimactic, such was the difference in how they'd been doing combat from before. They were now fighting smarter, and it really showed. Since they seemed to be on a roll, James almost didn't want to stop, but it was getting late. It was early afternoon by the time they had finished, and they were all ready to take a rest at the island estate.

They flew back to the estate, and while in flight took off their armor. When they got back, they went to the water park and spent the rest of the evening enjoying themselves. When school let out, James' other girlfriends took the passenger shuttle to the island and joined them. They all got naked and joined the 'R & R' already in progress.

April was very happy with the changes in combat tactics, and she decided to give James a massage as a sort of reward. She'd already finished the back massage, and she began messaging his front. She was mainly massaging his cock with her pussy, but continued to give him a shoulder massage while she did. Every muscle in James body was relaxed except for those in his dick. Narissa came over and knelt down and began kissing him with plenty of tongue.

When they finished the kiss, Narissa quietly told him, "James, we have some news for you."

"What is it?" James asked.

"Go ahead and tell him, mom," said Narissa.

April smiled and said, "Adrien told us this morning, Narissa and I are pregnant. Congratulations, daddy... !"

"Oh wow..." exclaimed James. He instantly started cumming inside of April. She bent down with her breasts pressed against his chest and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Adrien told us that they are both girls," Narissa said.

"Wow," repeated James. He wrapped one arm around April's waist and began fucking her again, and with the other he pulled Narissa down for another exercise in tongue wrestling. April reached over with an arm and began playing with Narissa's pussy, while she joined her children for a three way exchange of saliva.

They continued their tryst together, but April led them to her suite in the huge mansion. Her bed was huge, but not nearly as large as James' bed. They spent the rest of the evening in a private and steamy expression of lusty passion. If this was what the future would hold, James was glad he was now immortal, along with his mother and sister. In his mind, though, they were more than that now. They were his primary wives, and now the mother of his first children.

While James was taking Narissa from behind, she had her ass high in the air with her slender back almost bent in half while her large breast were being ground into the sheets. April had her breasts pressed tightly against James' back, along with the rest of her body. She had her arms wrapped around him as she massaged his balls and chest, while she kissed his neck and shoulders, speaking sweet nothings into his ear to excite him further.

Something clicked in James mind, and suddenly he had a feeling of mental communion far more intense than those he'd shared with Adrien. There were two other conscious minds sharing his head. If James could describe it as anything, it would probably be psychic sex. James was feeling the pleasure coming from Narissa, and the sensations from April's nipples as her breasts moved across his back in time with her breathing.

At that same moment, something clicked in Narissa's and April's minds, too. Narissa was feeling the exquisite pleasure that James' cock was getting from her pussy, and the erotic sensations coming from her mother's nipples. April was feeling both the pleasure Narissa was getting in her pussy, and the reciprocated sensations James' dick was receiving.

It was a moment of perfect clarity between the three of them, and in response, their minds began a telepathic union that only increased their individual pleasure. Suddenly the three were one, and none of them had to guess about what made their partners feel good, they knew instantly. It was more intense than conscious thought, as no words needed to pass between them. All the love they shared for each other was acknowledged and reciprocated in kind, and in the process intensified beyond what it had been.

James knew without a shadow of a doubt that April and Narissa belonged to him, and him alone. April knew that she and Narissa were the two most important people in James' life, and that she would always be the protector of her son's interests. Narissa knew that she was forever safe in the arms of brother and mother, and she was fully dedicated to breeding as many children to James as she could.

There were no more secrets between them, and James now completely understood his mother's instinctual desire to protect him, and he would try to accommodate her as best he could in the future. He knew of his mother's plans, but he didn't care, as they basically were in line with his own ideas. April better understood James' motivations in return, and committed herself to be a bit more flexible for him.

Narissa's desires totally turned James on, and it caused him to blast her with another series of long thick streams of cum being released right into her womb. James decided his sister wasn't going to be participating in anything dangerous in the future, and she was now his personal plaything and breeding female.

That might seem extremely chauvinistic, but it was what Narissa really wanted. She'd always seen herself as a mother, and her new reality only amplified that instinctual desire. Part of motherhood also includes lots and lots of sex, too. She fully intended to be militantly aggressive with James' affections, and to stuff her pussy with his cock whenever the desire took her and he was available.

In part, the Enhancers were to blame for the amplified feelings and desires they all felt, and on an intellectual level James understood that. Still, the intensity of those feelings were no less real for having that knowledge, and he was intent on making those desires reality. His mother would manage his household, and his sister would be his personal sex toy and breeding stock.

Once the telepathic connection was awakened in April and Narissa, it began to spread out to all of the fully enhanced females in James' harem. All at once James knew what each of his girls wanted, and where he would put them in his household. Overall, it didn't really change all that much, as things had been leaning in that direction anyway.

Holly would be his domestic major domo, working for him and his mother to direct order in his home affairs. She would also be Narissa and April's romantic partner aside from James. To solidify her place in James' household she wanted him to breed her as well. Her desire to have children wasn't as strong as Narissa's, but her desire to be part of the Astarte family was intense.

Isabella would be his representative in business and social affairs. Lolita would be his PR agent, working directly with her sister to further his public image and interests. The Rosa sisters had been brought up in high class social circles, and they knew how to deal with it. In return for their efforts, James would keep them in his bed as their husband, and father their children, who would also grow up in a privileged home. Those things fit with what he had known of them beforehand, and now knew for certain.

Setara would be his personal guardian, and share a place with his sister as his personal sex toy. She too desired children from him, but not at the expense of her usefulness to him. In all things, his best interests outweighed her own. James was honestly shocked at her devotion to him, but the intensity of her feelings had wrestled his mind into submission, forcing him to accept her.

It was something of a role reversal that she had in mind, but once he accepted her sought after position, she was locked into an utterly submissive place herself. She would kill on his behalf without a second thought, so long as James himself wouldn't be harmed in the process. Her indifference to dealing death on his behalf was rather frightening, but she was his to command absolutely.

Sara Cumming would become the governess of his children, providing for their education. She would teach his daughters to make men lust after their bodies, but to give them solely to their father or brothers. No unenhanced man would be able to take one of his daughters sexually without being transformed almost instantly into a eunuch. James thought it was a little cruel to men in general, but it really wouldn't be any different than men looking at porn but not being able to have what they saw. His daughters were guaranteed to grow into extraordinarily beautiful women with extremely lusty bodies.

Tara Cumming had always enjoyed attention and the admiration of others. She wanted to be an actress, specializing in action adventure movies. She felt her great physical condition and beauty would lend themselves very well to a female action star. James would give her that chance and fund her film endeavors. She was more than happy with the idea of an enigmatic husband with multiple wives, as it would only add to her reputation. She, too, cared for James, but she had more public aspirations. She hoped that gaining popularity as a movie star would bring positive attention to James eventually. Who knew? It might actually help.

Linh Jones had only wanted a nice normal life with no heartbreaking drama. She was weary of her home life, with a drunken and abusive father always sucking the joy from the lives of her mother and herself. She wanted a safe and stable home, where she could raise her own children in a loving and safe environment. James was determined to give her that, and she in return would be a faithful wife and mother. She would help Narissa and Sara as a caretaker of James' children.

Hoshiko had been raised since early childhood to be a submissive wife, and although she hated the situation her grandfather had put her in, she deeply wanted to fulfill that role with a man she could love. She knew now that no matter what her grandfather wanted, James was her husband already, and she would be his personal maidservant. She would be there to assist him in all of his mundane needs, and in return James would love her and take care of her and their children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.