James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

James and Narissa had stayed with Setara all that night, until she finally woke up the next morning. It was a novel experience for her to say the least. She was warm, her belly full, and for the first time in a long time she wasn't afraid of what the day would bring. She had been held all that night, and she felt safe and loved. The night had passed and her prince was still there.

They finally got up and went to the kitchen where April and Sara were just finishing up making breakfast, and Holly was there too, setting the plates at the table. They all sat down to enjoy their meal, and April asked James what he intended to do that day. James said that he'd like to take everyone to visit Cocos Island to see their new mansion.

April and Narissa were very enthusiastic about it, and they had to tell Sara about it, who didn't know anything about it. Once it was explained, Sara very much wanted to see it herself. Setara hadn't said much over breakfast so far, but she had listened to the translator, and she too was intrigued by this great palace they spoke of.

Everyone tried to engage Setara to make her feel included, and it seemed to work. She looked happy despite her recent loss, so they all had high hopes for emotional recovery. She still had a deep sadness in her heart for the loss of her father, but she had something now that she hadn't even had when he was alive. A future.

Holly and Narissa made the round of calls to the other girls, and they all agreed to come as well. They cleaned up after the meal, and then they piled into the vehicles to go to the cabin. Narissa and Holly rode with Sara, so she could get to know her. James sat in the back with Setarawho snuggled up against him as he held her, as April drove her car.

By the time they reached the cabin Isabella and Lolita were already there. Shortly Linh drove up with Hoshiko and Amirah riding with her. Tara followed a little later with Freya and Rati as her passengers. They all greeted each other, and then they boarded the shuttle that had been there all along waiting for them.

James led Setara into the cockpit, where he took the pilot seat and gave her the co-pilot's chair. April and Sara took two of the cockpit passenger seats and the rest of the girls sat back in the passenger cabin. The shuttle took off, and soon they broke from the atmosphere and could see the stars. April and Sara were a bit confused about that, since they weren't going to the ship.

"Why are we in space?" April asked.

"It's because of the trajectory we're taking to get to the island," answered James. "We're on a ballistic trajectory, which means this will be a sub-orbital flight. We're doing that because it's faster than flying straight to the island through the atmosphere." "Flying at high speed through the air is harder on the shuttle than is necessary, although this shuttle can do it. It also creates sonic booms which are disturbing, and I really don't want to create mystery occurrences that will raise any flags for the government," he explained.

"What about that trip to Afghanistan the other day?" asked April "Won't that raise questions?"

"Probably," replied James. "The difference there, though, is that it happened on foreign soil, not in the U.S. itself. Unexplained sonic booms in the U.S. might raise the wrong sort of attention where we don't want it."

The entire flight Setara's eyes were wide in wonder. It was the first time she was seeing the Earth in this way, and she was utterly amazed and fascinated. It was a pretty impressive sight, and you could even see the curvature of the Earth itself. Somehow, seeing the Earth from that perspective can really alter how you view the world.

Before long the view in the forward screens began to be blue again and they were falling towards a wide blue ocean. After a bit more time they could finally see a small green dot coming into view, and continued to watch it as it came closer and closer. Everyone had to admit the island was a very beautiful island, with lush green flora and clouds over the tropical forest.

The shuttle seemed to be coming for a landing over an area that was still forested, but suddenly there was a large patch of cleared land with perfectly manicured grass. It was exactly as the pictures that Adrien had sent appeared. The 'super mansion' was even more impressive with a live view. It was spacious, much like a resort, with multiple pools, patios, gardens and sitting areas.

The terraced mansion had a very large square footage at its lowest floor, and then as it rose with the hill it was built into, the floors on each story going up had a bit less square footage than the floor immediately below it. The roofs of each floor also served as open space for activities, and held some of the pools, patios and sitting areas. The roofs were lined with a 3 ft. stone wall to keep anyone from accidentally falling off the edge. There were walkways on the roofs with connecting stairways outside of the building to the roofs beneath, where there was more of the same until you reached the ground level. The walkways also led to paths along the side of the hill the mansion was built into.

The shuttle landed on one of the closer helipads to the mansion, and they all quickly unloaded to see their new home. Out along the edges of the estate they could see a large white wall that looked about 25 ft high. There were large green lawns, with the inner border around the mansion lined with the gardens and various shrubbery.

James could see the stables not far off, with a few corrals nearby that had gates leading out to a large pasture that had a few field shelters for horses. There was also a riding arena near the stables for riding when the weather was miserable. There was a bridleway connecting the main horse related structures, and also led out and around to the far edges of the estate.

It took hours to explore the place, and they still weren't really finished. It was about noon and the girls decided to strip naked and play in one of the larger pools that had an entire water park built into it, with slides and various other water park attractions. It took some coaxing, but James convinced Setara to join him, and he worked on teaching her to swim. She had never been in a pool in her entire life, so it was quite an experience for her.

James, being the geek that he was, thought it was a bit odd that he was floating given his weight to water density ratio. Yet, there he and the girls too were, floating, and swimming like nothing was amiss. Narissa had checked her weight after her changes were completed, and like James, she too weighed a lot more than she used to, but you'd never know it by looking at her.

He knew that water was dielectric in nature, and he wondered if his ability to control electricity was somehow the reason. He'd read about magneto-hydrodynamics and early attempted applications. They had considered running an electrical current around the body of submarines to make them travel silently through the water. Later, a more refined application was developed using long tubes that then used electromagnetic fields to propel the water like a jetstream through the tubes. They were called caterpillar drives, and were the inspiration for the movie The Hunt for Red October.

After thinking about it for a bit, James put his hands to his sides, dived down into the water, and once he was under began concentrating on moving through the water without kicking or paddling. Incredibly, it worked... ! He began moving through the water, slowly at first, but then began to pick up speed. It took no time at all to reach the other end of the pool, so he just bent his body and turned following the edge of the pool. Then he headed for the deep end, and when he got there he dived deeper, and then quickly turned towards the surface at a high speed and literally flew out of the water, at least 10 ft., he guessed, and then landed on the side of the pool.

Everyone was simply amazed at what he'd done, most especially Narissa, who begged him to explain what he'd done. He did so, and before long all the girls were speeding through the pool like torpedoes. James figured it was a good thing the pool was so large, but then maybe Adrien had only prepared for what he knew was coming. Swimming like that was exhilarating, and Narissa started showing off by jumping out of the water and doing back flips and other tricks. She swam through the water like a jet, turning and spinning just as gracefully as she always had. James wasn't so sure he could duplicate what she was doing himself. Narissa and water; it was her element.

After playing for a while, James got out of the pool and lay on a poolside lounge chair. Setara joined him, lying on top of him with her naked body. At first she just traced his skin with her fingertips, but after a while she started kissing his chest and neck. The attention was getting to James, and his big cock was rising up between Setara's legs. She just undulated her body against him, rubbing his cock along her wet pussy. James was concerned that it was too soon to take Setara's virginity, but she seemed quite persistent.

He was weak, and she was so beautiful. So beautiful that she managed to get him to get up and put her on her back, where he proceeded to eat out her pussy. April was there with the rest of the girls and James knew it, he just couldn't resist Setara's advances anymore, and he just stopped caring about the fact his mother was watching too. No one said anything about it, so he just kept going.

Setara was moaning as her ass writhed in pleasure, and she had both hands running through James' hair. Finally she had her very first orgasm, and James got up and knelt over her. He placed the tip of his cock against her pussy and rubbed it, getting it lubricated. Then he gently pushed in, taking her still intact virginity. Setara's hymen was a bit tougher than the other girls' hymens had been, but not too tough. He easily broke through, and then slowly worked his way into her.

After a while he was fucking her at a steady pace, and then Narissa and Holly came over and began kissing her, sucking on her nipples, playing with her clit and generally fondling her. Setara was wondering if she'd died and become a Houri herself, as it felt so good. She'd heard stories from some other girls that the first time was very painful, with very little pleasure to be had, if any. That wasn't what she was feeling, she was already having more orgasms, and the other girls playing with her body only increased her pleasure.

James fucked her for at least a half hour before finally cumming inside of her, and then they kissed, gently at first, then James added tongue to it, which startled her, but she quickly got into the spirit of things. Once the kissing got them heated back up, James simply picked up from where he'd left off, and began fucking her again. She placed her hands on his ass trying to help him fuck her harder.

Eventually, James blasted her tight hole with more jizz, and then he took his weight off of her and looked down at her. She was smiling back, and she was clearly very pleased with what they'd done. It finally occurred to James to look over where his mother had been, but she was heavily engaged in a 69 with Sara, no longer paying him any mind at all. James just shrugged, and pulled out of Setara as he stood up.

He took her by the hand and led her to one of the master bedrooms (there were several) as Narissa and Holly followed them. He briefly looked back at the rest of the girls. They had an all girl orgy going on at an island in the center of the pool that had plenty of padding for those that wanted to lie out in the sun, and the island also had a stairwell around the entire edge leading down into the water. A few of the girls were sitting on the stairs, with another girl lapping at her pussy deeper into the water.

James smiled, and then continued to lead the way. They reached the room where they climbed onto the bed, and he resumed fucking her as though they'd never stopped. Narissa and Holly assisted him with maximizing her pleasure. They felt it was her turn to get solely focused on by James, and that was just what happened. They spent all afternoon in the bed, with a few snack and drink breaks provided by Narissa and Holly, and they didn't stop until around 6 PM. James had cum inside of her a total of 14 times that afternoon.

Adrien communed with James and told him that Setara would be fully altered by the next morning, given the heavy infusion of jizz that James had blasted her with. Setara, for her part, felt that heaven couldn't get any better, and that she'd found both her saviour and master. After her father's murder and her subsequent rescue, she had fixated on James strongly. After hours of mind blowing sex, she was his utter submissive slave for life. Neither James nor the girls yet understood just how strong her attachment had become.

Given the strong religious background of her upbringing, and then the monstrous treatment at the hands of men who supposedly believed in the same God she did, her views had altered nearly as radically as her body was. She now saw James as a representative of God, equal at least to Muhammed himself. Had James understood that in the beginning, he probably still would have had sex with her, as he was weak, but he'd have been very concerned about her mental state.

She believed that the girls were all James' personal Houris, and that it was her duty to serve him in any way he asked of her. She decided to ask if it was possible for her to help him against the monsters he had saved her from. She desperately wanted to become one of his angelic Houris, fighting alongside him much as Holly and Isabella had done. Seeing how the girls all gave their bodies to James, she decided that her body belonged to him as well, and she was bound and determined to prove it.

That was why she had done what she did, even though she'd never done anything even remotely like it before, and never in front of others, although she felt it was okay, since the others belonged to James, too. No one knew how she was thinking because she never said anything about it, she just acted on impulse. As they lay in the bed with Setara plastered to his side, he looked into her face and she returned his look with a gaze of absolute adoration.

James was just glad she was happy, and was determined to keep her that way. It was still daylight out, so James and Setara put on some silken robes and they took a walk around one of the many gardens on the estate, and Setara was deeply impressed with one particular spot. James, seeing that, asked her if she would like for her father to be laid to rest there. She shed a single tear, and through her translation device agreed it was a good spot.

Adrien communed with James and told him that he'd have her father placed in a suitable coffin and then sent down to be buried. Afterwards, the two went back to the mansion, where a large meal had been prepared. They all sat down to eat, and Setara had the biggest appetite of her life, so she ate quite a bit. Everyone was glad she had a good appetite, as it seemed a good sign.

While they were eating, James asked his mother if she was okay with what he'd done. She blushed, and told him that it had made her very horny, but that it hadn't bothered her nearly as much as she felt it should. James just smiled and said, "Well, as long as you're okay." April rolled her eyes and went back to her conversation with Sara and Holly.

By the time they had finished eating Adrien communed with James again, and told him that the burial plot was finished and they could go view it at any time. James led the whole group on a procession through the grounds, and went back to the spot where Setara and he had been earlier. James could see a beautiful polished granite headstone, and the slightly raised plot was covered with grass and surrounded by flowers.

Once they got close enough, a very life like hologram appeared over the grass mound. It was Setara's father as he'd appeared in life, with a gentle smile and a tilt of his head. The hologram blinked, shifted its stance, and just continued smiling with a slight twinkle in its eye. Everyone was surprised, not the least of which was Setara. She feared she was seeing a ghost of her father, but Adrien, using a nearby intercom link, quickly explained what she was seeing to her in her own language.

James was curious how Adrien got the image, so he communed with Adrien about it. The A.I. explained that it was from a scan done of Setara's father, combined with a computer extrapolation of how he would've appeared in life, and then rendered as a holographic projection. James was damn impressed, as the image appeared as though the man could've been standing there alive with them, but only slightly transparent.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.