James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

Narissa was still asleep but James and Holly had both woken up a short time ago. They'd gone to sleep about about 2 AM, and it was now about 4:30 AM. They both lay in the bed quietly, thinking to themselves so as to not disturb Narissa. James wasn't sure what Holly was thinking about, but he'd come to a decision.

James didn't know if paranoia was part of his changes, but he was afraid for his mother's wellbeing. Narissa had gotten a large quantity of his jizz since last evening, and according to Adrien her changes were well on their way. Holly's changes were actually complete, but she hadn't tried to do anything out of the ordinary. She'd just tried to function normally with her enhanced capabilities.

For that matter, Isabella and Lolita's changes were virtually complete as well, with only a minor bit left for Lolita. Very much like Holly, they hadn't had the desire to test their limits like James had done. Adrien had estimated that a single shot of cum would complete the changes in a body within 2 weeks, taking certain factors into account. So far, everyone James had fucked had gotten a lot more than one orgasm of his each. That explained the changes being under a week's time.

All his girls were basically protected now, except for his mother, April. James had no doubt that any one of his girls could probably kick anyone's ass in the school, even Narissa. She'd already shown signs of improved health, strength and endurance. The only one left that he really wanted to protect was his mother, and she was still left vulnerable. It was intolerable.

James decided that he and the girls would take his mother up to see Adrien today. No more lies. Not about his changes, not about the girls, not about Narissa, and not about money. What if she walked into a dangerous situation out of ignorance and got hurt, or worse, killed. James had the ability to make a difference right now, by arming his mother with knowledge if nothing else.

After a little more time, James got up carefully, but Holly stayed with Narissa. Holly loved Narissa as much as James, so she wanted to spend the time with her, even if Narissa was asleep. James just smiled at her and quietly left the room.

April would be home soon, and James didn't want to wait. The sooner the better, he felt. He took a shower, got dressed, and then went into the kitchen. He got a glass out of the cupboard and retrieved the apple juice from the fridge. After pouring himself a glass and putting away the juice, he went into the living room to wait.

At around 5:30 AM April finally got home from work. She came in through the front door and found James waiting for her. "Hi, mom," James said.

April smiled and replied, "Hi, James."

"Mom, we need to talk," said James.

"It sounds serious," replied April.

"It is fairly serious, yes," said James. April sat down on the love seat near the chair James was sitting in. "There is someplace I need to take you today, and I have to insist on it," continued James.

"Where?" April asked. "I can't tell you yet, but I promise it's nothing dangerous," replied James.

"So how are we going to get there?" insisted April.

"I was thinking that you, Narissa, Holly and I would drive to the first part in your car," said James.

"Once we got to this 'first part' you mentioned, how are we going to get the rest of the way?" asked April.

"That is what I can't tell you about just yet, but I will," replied James.

"I don't understand. Why can't you tell me?" April insisted again.

"When you see where I need to take you, you'll understand, or at least begin to understand," James answered.

"Can't I get some sleep first?" April asked a little sourly.

"A little. In a few hours, though, I'm going to wake you up," replied James. April wasn't accustomed to such bizarre requests from her children, but she figured James must have a good reason.

"Well, I guess I'll see you then," she said. Then she left and climbed into bed to rest. She was tired.

At about 8:30 AM, Narissa was up and dressed along with Holly. James asked Holly to call Isabella and have her and Lolita meet them at the cabin. James finally woke April up, and she took a quick shower and dressed in casual clothes for a Sunday drive. James sat in the passenger side front seat, while Narissa and Holly took the back seats. "How far is where we're going?" April asked.

"Not too far," replied James. "About a half hour or so away."

As they were driving away from home, James communed with Adrien to have the shuttle land at the cabin, and uncloak just before they arrived so April would see it. Although the shuttle was of extraterrestrial origin, it looked very terrestial in design. He figured if they drove up on the shuttle his mother might be impressed, but not afraid as she might be if it just appeared out of nowhere in front of her.

James gave April directions to the Rosa family's cabin, and when they arrived the Rosa sisters were waiting for them. Before they got out of the car, April asked, "What is that airplane in the clearing over there, and who are they?"

"I'll introduce you," replied James. They all got out of the car and the sisters walked over to them.

"Isabella, Lolita, I'd like to introduce you to my mother." said James. "Mom, I'd like you to meet the Rosa sisters." April smiled politely and returned the quick hug each girl gave her. James smiled, although it was almost a grimace. He was concerned about how his mother would take things, but he felt her knowing was the best possible choice.

"Come on, lets all board the shuttle," James said.

The girls started to comply, but April said, "Now, wait just one moment. What is this all about? I'm not getting on any airplane until I get some answers." The girls all looked at each other, frowning slightly.

James sighed.

"Mom, I swear to you that I'll explain everything on board the shuttle. I just need you to trust me," James pleaded.

"Trust us, mom," repeated Narissa. "James has good reasons for what he is asking, and I don't think you'll regret it." April looked to her daughter, and her concerns were slightly mollified but she still had doubts.

"April," Holly began. "It will be okay, I promise. Just please trust us."

April looked at them all again, and James could see the indecision in her eyes. She wanted to trust them, but the situation was just so unusual. She seemed to finally begin to relent, but she asked one more question. "What exactly do Isabella and Lolita here have to do with things?"

"They are part of this, and they're role will be explained, mom," James answered. "I could've left them out, but I felt it was only right that you and they finally meet. So please, let's go."

April sighed.

It was a slow reluctant walk to the shuttle, but James could tell from her face she was impressed. "How can this thing take off without a runway?" she asked. "And why doesn't it have wheels on the landing gear?"

James grinned, and answered. "This shuttle has vertical take off and landing capabilities, so it doesn't need a runway."

As they got near the boarding ramp near the rear of the shuttle, April continued her questions. "Who owns this plane, or shuttle, or whatever it is?"

Narissa smiled and said, "I can't wait to intoduce you... ! When we get inside you'll meet him." The girls grinned at Narissa's sly deflection of April's question.

They walked up the boarding ramp and through the entrance leading into the short hallway just before the passenger cabin. April remarked on how nice the cabin was and how spacious the seating was. Finally James led her into the cockpit with Narissa closely trailing behind April. The rest of the girls hung back a little in the cabin.

April looked slightly confused. "I thought I was going to meet the man that owned this plane?" she asked.

Narissa grinned, pointed at James and said, "Mom, I'd like to introduce you to the man that owns this shuttle ... James!"

April just looked more confused and asked, "Is this some sort of joke?"

James shook his head and said, "No, mom, it's true."

"Lets take our seats, and I'll explain on the way," answered James. He led April to the co-pilot's seat, which she rejected at first. Then James explained that she wouldn't be flying, it was just so she'd have a great view.

She finally relented but asked, "So who is flying this thing?"

"Well, I could, but I'm going to let the auto-pilot do the flying."

April's eyes got big and she asked, "Since when do you know how to fly?"

"That's part of the story mom, just be patient and you'll hear everything," James replied. April finally sat down in the co-pilot seat, and Narissa sat in the single passenger seat in the cockpit against the back wall. Holly and Isabella sat in the twin seats on the other side of the hatch, also in the cockpit and against the back wall, with Lolita sitting in Isabella's lap.

The shuttle began to take off, and April was holding on tightly to the console around her seat. She needn't have bothered, as it was a very smooth ride. April didn't see it, but the shuttle cloaked as it was taking off. Finally the shuttle was flying into the sky, and April's eyes were wide in wonder. Sooner than most people might imagine, the shuttle was soon in low orbit.

April gasped in shock when the stars began to appear in the forward view screen. "We're in space, mom," James said.

April's eyes were a reflection of both fear and wonder when she whispered, "How?" James smiled gently, and began his story as they sped towards the ship that served as Adrien's body.

The flight actually took a little longer than when James had brought the girls to the ship the first time. April had a lot more questions, and demanded much more detailed answers. Before James got to the part about Narissa, the ship came into view. It proved beyond a doubt that James story had been true. April was finally at a loss for words.

The shuttle finally landed in the bay and James led everyone to the boarding ramp. At that point April was very afraid, but James and the girls managed to coax her out of the shuttle. She then heard an audible voice speak in English, "Welcome aboard, Ms. Astarte. I am Adrien, this ship's artificial intelligence."

"Uh, uh, hel-hel-looo?" replied April uncertainly.

"You have no need to fear, Ms. Astarte." Adrien assured her. "You are in no danger here, and I will do my best to see to your comfort." April was still afraid, but she calmed down a bit as James led her to the suite they had on board the ship. "James, I have since stocked my supplies with human food, and have a traditional American breakfast buffet prepared for you in the suite," Adrien said helpfully.

"Thanks, Adrien, that was very thoughtful of you, and we appreciate it," replied James. The girls chimed in with their thanks as well. Their attitudes helped ease April's fears considerably. Then she saw the suite.

"Wow, this is really nice," she remarked.

"Thank you, Ms. Astarte. I tried to make it comfortable as possible to see to the needs of James and his companions," replied Adrien. Clearly the A.I. was trying to gain April's trust by not being too distant.

They began filling their plates, and then sat in the seats around the coffee table near the large window port that was full of stars, and from which the Earth could be seen. April sat in silence for a while, and looked at the Earth in the distance and absently ate her meal. James thought that Adrien had done quite well for an A.I. that didn't eat itself. He and the girls were digging in.

After they'd finished eating, James continued his story, and when he reached the part about Narissa, April was not amused. She gave James a very hard stare, and James felt himself gulping. At that point Narissa intervened, to James' everlasting gratitude. She assured her mother that it was her choice, and she would very much like April's blessing.

It was at that point that Narissa also suggested that April join the girls in being altered by James. April was a bit shocked at that suggestion, and James was worried she'd do something rash. Instead, she just closed her eyes and breathed. She kept that up for a while, and no one had the guts to bother her.

Finally, she gave Narissa an answer. "I'm not happy about what you and your brother have done, but you're still my kids and I love you. I do get the point you tried to make about no longer being completely human, or at least, I sort of get it. Clearly what is done, is done, and there is no going back from it. So, I will give my blessing on the condition that James swears on his life that he will treat you with respect, dignity, and all the love he can muster." She was giving James a very hard look, and he was very worried.

"I swear, mom. I love Narissa and would never hurt her. I meant what I promised her before we did what we did," James replied very seriously. April's eyes finally began to soften, and she just shook her head.

"As to your suggestion that I sleep with your brother ... well, I just don't know," April said. "I understand the benefits of what your offering, but doing that with my own son goes against everything I was taught was acceptable in our society." April put her head in her hands and said, "I've got a headache."

At that point Adrien asked, "Ms. Astarte, may I offer you a medicinal supplement to ease your symptoms?"

April almost looked grateful and replied, "Actually, I'd very much like that." Soon one of Adrien's remote robotic drones came into the door with a small tray and a small plate with what looked like aspirin on it. April took the pills and swallowed them, washing them down with her drink.

"Might I offer a suggestion, Ms. Astarte, that might meet the concerns of your children for your safety, and your own concerns about what you see as a taboo contact with your son?" asked Adrien. April hesitantly agreed to hear the proposal. Adrien suggested that instead of having sex with James, she might drink a glass of his ejaculate, to which April just cleared her throat. The A.I. then offered to filter the Enhancers from James' cum and put them in some food dish, perhaps a milk shake.

April actually considered that, but she also asked why Adrien couldn't just draw blood from James or something, and do it that way. Adrien explained that James reproductive system was already being used to create a large number of the Enhancers specifically designed to alter new hosts. Even if Adrien were to try and draw blood from James, (which still wouldn't be easy, even for Adrien), the number of Enhancers would be insufficient to do a good job quickly enough. A single shot of James cum would contain plenty of the Enhancers to get the changes in April's body moving at a reasonable pace.

In fact, Adrien suggested that James donate several shots of cum, so that April could have multiple shakes or other edible items, so that the changes could occur more quickly. It was after James explained his fears that if someone dangerous, like the government, found out about them, the family could end up in grave danger, that she agreed to do it. She didn't really trust the ass-holes in power either.

After some time was spent in preparation, April's first shake was ready. It was with some reservation that she finally began sipping it. She was surprised after the first taste. "This is actually pretty good," she said. After that, the shake didn't last very long. Adrien had another one waiting when she finished the first one, and she began working on it immediately.

Unlike their last visit to the ship, there wasn't any sexual marathons going on. At least not yet. Instead, there was a lot of talking, as April got to know her new daughters-in-law and they her. The girls explained how they felt about their situation, so April just took it as one more bizarre change in her family's life, and simply accepted how the girls presented themselves. As James' harem of wives.

The news of the money had shocked April as much as anything, but the idea of financial independence was very appealing. She looked at the debit card that James gave her for a while. James asked her to quit her job, and she looked tempted. Working in a bar wasn't always fun. Dealing with a bunch of drunks never was. She had only been as dedicated to her job as she had been because it provided her family with a steady paycheck. Now it didn't seem to be needed.

"I'll do it," April said. "I'm going to give my two week notice as soon as we get back. This new money is real right? It won't just disappear?"

"The money is secure, and you have no need to fear its loss, Ms. Astarte," Adrien assured her. "I keep a constant eye on the account, and no hacker on Earth could ever hope to take it away from you."

"Do you have that necklace we discussed Adrien?" asked James.

"Indeed, I will bring it to you right now." A few short moments later another robotic drone floated in and gave James the necklace and pendant.

"What is that?" asked April.

"This is something that Adrien and I cooked up to help keep you safe," replied James. "As long as you wear it, it will create a skin tight barrier that will stop any object like a knife or bullet from being able to pierce your body."

"Will I be able to breathe okay?" April asked.

"You will not even feel the shield, Ms. Astarte," replied Adrien.

"Wow," said April. She lifted her long hair so James could place it around her neck and connect the two ends together. "Thank you, James," said his mother. "I appreciate you worrying about my safety."

James gave her a gentle smile and said, "I love you, mom."

While they had been eating and talking, Adrien had also been working on the modifications to the shuttle, adding the suits of armor in the cargo bay for James and each of the girls, including one for April. The cargo bay was fitted with an automated system that would help them put on and remove their suits quickly.

James' armor was a combination of Black, Silver and White in coloration, while the girl's armor was White, Gold and Silver. The armor's helmet had a transparent face shield made of a material that even titanium or depleted uranium rounds wouldn't be able to pierce. The face shield was actually like a one way mirror, with the outside being metallic in appearance, and where the eyes should be were soft glowing, roughly eye-shaped, lights. The inner part of the face shield also served as a virtual augmenting view screen, where any pertinent information could be displayed. It was also equipped with tracking sensors that followed the eye's motion as well, to keep things in proper perspective.

The suits were somewhat form fitting in places, and the girl's armor were very obviously that of women, given the very generous bust each of the girls' armor had.

In keeping with the 'Angels' theme from the discussion between James and the girls, flight pods attached to the back of the armor also had attached appendages to them that stretched out like wings, with white and silver 'feather' blades, which James had thought up based on inspiration from the X-men comics. Those wings folded very neatly on the back of the armor when not being used.

They could be used as swinging blade arms that had about as much range of motion as an arm, but were also meant to look like wings. The wings were more about aesthetics and imagery than practicality, although they were plenty strong enough to be used in combat.

The wings were partially controlled by thought and partially by computer. They could also be detached if necessary. The wings on all the armor were colored white and silver, while the ones on James' armor was predominantly black with silver highlights. The girl's armor was predominantly white with gold highlights. The armor really looked like something out of an anime.

In addition to the armor and shuttle modifications, Adrien had also sent a virtual fleet of machines down to Isla de Cocos and had began constructing a city sized underground base, with an underwater tunnel that would allow Adrien's ship body to dock underground. The ship itself was roughly double the size of an aircraft carrier, so it was still small enough to enter Earth's atmosphere, submerge underwater and dock itself to the new base. It would just have to be a really big underwater tunnel.

Using all the alien tech available to him, Adrien had plans to hide everything from human observers with the use of cloaking fields, and holographic camouflage technology combined with force fields. Soon James' idea for automated swimming robotic drones that looked like sharks and other undersea bad-asses would be swimming in the waters around the island, and poachers wouldn't find the place very friendly anymore. Especially when super monster sharks started taking chunks out of their boats and chasing them back to the mainland.

James finally got around to asking Adrien about how his playing around with the stock markets was going. James was astounded when Adrien told him the new figure in his bank account. Adrien had increased James' account by 2.3 Billion dollars in just one day. Currently James had 8.5 Billion dollars sitting in the bank. In addition, Adrien had bought up huge numbers of shares in highly successful companies that paid out large dividends.

When James told the girls, they all screamed and laughed in that way that girls do when excited about something. They all gave very flattering comments to Adrien, who simply said, "Your appreciation is not necessary, but it is accepted."

April was very tired after so much excitement, and it was early afternoon. Adrien offered her a guest bedroom in the suite, which she gratefully accepted. She left for the room, and shortly after had fallen asleep in the comfortable bed.

James and the girls took the opportunity to have some fun, and quickly undressed. This time around, James didn't focus solely on Narissa, but rather spread his efforts between the girls as evenly as possible. They spent nearly 4 hours playing on the bed before they finally took the party into the shower. They played a little more in there, but finally wrapped things up and got themselves cleaned.

By the time April had woken up, they were all showered and clothed again. It was just after 7:00 PM, so James finally suggested they go back home, especially since they had school tomorrow. So they gathered their things and made their way to the shuttle. The modifications had been finished hours ago.

It was when they first got inside the cargo bay that they saw the armor inside their containment units, built into the side walls of the bay. They were all very impressed, and even the girls had to admit they looked kick-ass. April thought they were impressive, but she didn't much care for their intended use.

They all made their way into the passenger cabin, where April, Holly and the Rosa sisters all took seats. April wanted to talk with them some more, to continue to get to know the Rosa sisters. James and Narissa continued on to the cockpit to discuss the day's developments, and to give the others some privacy to talk freely.

Before long they had landed back at the cabin again, and they all unloaded from the shuttle. The Rosa sisters gave all the others a kiss and hug each, and they all got in the appropriate vehicles and left the cabin.

While April drove them home, James suggested looking for a new home to buy, and new cars for April, Holly and himself. Isabella already had a new car, and Narissa and Lolita were still too young to drive themselves.

April did like the idea of being able to buy a house she'd be able to model however she wanted, with all the amenities they might want. Narissa insisted on an olympic sized pool at least. April wanted a new kitchen with all the trimmings. Holly was just pleased with the idea of a new car, so she could come visit them when she wanted if they were going to be leaving the neighborhood.

James suggested to his mother that she could hire some servants to do the chores for her. April liked that idea. James wanted to get a large estate with plenty of room and privacy.

On that note, April suggested inviting her younger sister June and her daughter Nihzoni (or Nee). James' aunt had been having financial difficulties lately, since she had been laid off from her job. She was like April, in that she'd gotten pregnant young, except after sleeping with her daughter's father only once at a party she got pregnant.

She never saw the handsome boy that got her pregnant again, and all she knew was that he had been Navajo, and called himself 'Ash'. James hadn't seen his aunt or his cousin in many years. He told April he didn't mind if she didn't.

April and June's mother had died a few years ago in an auto accident, and like her daughters, she herself had gotten pregnant young and never managed to find a husband. She had been coming back from a party with her current boyfriend when the accident occurred. Since their mother had herself been an only child, the Astarte family wasn't very large.

They finally reached home, and Holly made her farewells as she left for her house. The family all went inside and sat down in the living room. It had been an eventful day for them.

April picked up the phone and called her boss. She told him that the family had come into a large inheritance, and that she was going to give her 2 week notice and quit to spend time with her kids. Her boss was a fairly decent guy, but he was disappointed that she was leaving. He asked her if she'd be willing to work one last week, and then she could have the last week off, and he'd pay her all the vacation pay she had saved up. She agreed, and the call ended.

She sighed, and then smiled. "Wow, I'll be without a job for the first time in many years," she said.

"I'm glad you'll finally be able to relax for a change," said James.

"Me too," added Narissa.

April got up and went to her bedroom to get her laptop, and came back and sat down again. She started browsing the real estate websites looking for something nice nearby. She decided to start at the top, and it ended up being where she stayed. The home was a very large, spacious and open terraced building and grounds. It had 15 bedrooms and 15 full baths, as well as a 10 car garage. It also had a stable for horses, a tennis court, a large outdoor pool area, and many other luxury additions, including a helipad. It all lay on 10 acres of land, with room for expansion if someone wanted to. It was priced at 52 million dollars.

James was pretty impressed with it himself. He told his mother she'd have no choice but to hire a staff (it also had staff quarters) to keep that place running smoothly. April wholeheartedly agreed, but the idea of actually living in luxury for once in her life was a very great temptation to her. She'd always been poor, as her sister and mother before her had been, too.

James left his mother and sister to their devices, mainly checking out the property details, and went outside to the backyard. He wanted to try and get some answers. He stood before the slightly exposed Pod in the dirt and asked, "Pod? or Xoxan-jolak?" The alien hologram appeared before him.

"How may I assist you?" it asked.

"I'd like to ask about some of the changes you made in myself and the girls," replied James.

"Certainly," responded the hologram.

"Did the Enhancers modify the girls' behaviour to make them want to add more girls to be enhanced, simply to increase the Enhancer's numbers?" James asked first.

The hologram simply stared at him for a moment before replying. "The Enhancers may modify hosts based on certain factors. Those factors being genetic protocol in all genders, subconscious motivation and conscious desires."

"Can you explain that in more detail?" asked James.

The hologram continued, "Primal instincts are based in genetic programming; the desire to find mates is rooted there. If a species is programmed to seek out multiple mates, that programming may appear as subconscious tendencies, as well as conscious desire. In effect, desires are often simply programmed genetics at work. Or potentially evidence of damaged genetic programming."

"In some species, males seek out multiple mates to spread their genes as widely as possible, and will sometimes even go so far as to kill or drive off other males to eliminate their competition. The females of such species often seek out the strongest and fittest males, to create stronger offspring and to secure a stable environment to raise their young. That the male may already have multiple mates may not matter, so long as the two previous conditions exist. In addition, some of those same species' females may see the number of mates as equating to strength and fitness of the suitor."

James still wasn't satisfied with the answers. "Can you elaborate further?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, the answers given by the Pod are pre-recorded and thus limited." The hologram answered. "Please try another question."

He was a little pissed, but James put his mind to it. Finally he asked, "Can my genetic programming or desires alter the girls' behaviour?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.