James 2.0 - Cover

James 2.0

Copyright© 2012 by Pen Epically

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - If you are thinking 'Jake 2.0', you're not far wrong. Except this guy has nothing to do with any government, and would prefer for it to stay that way. He's gained great power, and now he has to learn to use it responsibly. All choices and actions have consequences, but he'll learn the temptation that comes with great power is only part of the equation. The future of the world is at stake, and for once one man CAN make a difference. But will he make choices for the good of Earth, or himself?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Transformation  

James wasn't an especially unusual kid. He wasn't ugly, and he wasn't really handsome either. He was rather plain in most respects. He definitely fell into the geek category, though, but he didn't stand out so much that he got bothered much about it at school, even though he clearly hung out with that crowd. He lived a strange existence of being known yet basically ignored by the popular crowd. Plenty of people at his school knew him by name, even though he had no idea who they were. He just smiled, said "Hi," and moved along.

Only on rare occasions would he actually get bothered by someone, and even then it didn't last long. It was as though the bullies could never really find enough motivation for themselves to pay him much mind, or when they did, to sustain it. Given how James saw the other nerds and geeks were often treated, he just kept quiet and thanked his lucky stars that he somehow seemed to navigate around most trouble. Still, he did find it rather curious. He supposed it was because he was a generally friendly person, that didn't really try to stand out. Perhaps the other geeks and nerds somehow invited attention to themselves that allowed James to fly under the radar. Maybe. In the end, it was a moot point anyways.

It was the back end of summer break and on a Saturday to boot, and James found himself in the backyard. He really wasn't doing anything, just sitting in the shade and mostly daydreaming. It was an exercise of the truly bored, and he was looking for shapes in the clouds. His younger sister was visiting with her friends a few houses away, but James didn't really have any friends nearby his home so he was sitting in the backyard by himself, doing nothing. It was during this important exercise of mental challenges that he saw the thing that literally altered the course of his life. It appeared to be a meteor streaking through the sky right overhead, which then crashed in a wooded area only a half dozen blocks away from his house. Since he clearly had nothing better to do, he quickly jumped on his bike and rode to the wooded area.

As he biked to the area he thought it might be cool to bring a meteor to school to show off. It would definitely make him the center of attention for the nerds and geeks at his school, at least for a little while. That was the most he really expected to get out of going through the trouble of finding the crater site. Maybe, just maybe, if he was really lucky, he could perhaps sell the meteor to a museum or something. James never really had any money, as his family was on the underside of the middle class. His family wasn't trailer park poor, but not too far from it either. Every now and then his mother would give him some money for mowing the lawn or something, but mostly he just did such chores because he was told to do them, and to stay out of trouble. He usually tried to save a little, and used the rest for some snacks or some item of interests at the store.

If he was really, really lucky, maybe he could sell the meteor for enough to start a college fund or something. He doubted it. He'd probably have to go into the military like his dad had done if he wanted to pay for college. Of course, his dad never got the chance to go anyways. His dad had died overseas, because he'd been at the wrong place at the wrong time. It had been an attack on U.S. military personnel, a bombing of an enlisted club. His dad was one of the victims, killed while enjoying his down time. James shook his head to clear away such thoughts. He didn't like to think about it, because if he focused on it too long he'd break into tears. He had been 2 years old when his dad died, and it bothered him that he never got the chance to know him. He shook his head again, changing his train of thought back to the meteor.

James reached the wooded area and got off of his bike, and pushed it just inside the woods to keep it out of sight while he looked for the crater. Fortunately he didn't have far to go and found the crater pretty quickly. It wasn't really what he had expected. He had expected a chunk of charred rock or something, not what he saw. It looked like some sort of metallic egg shape, with a bit of carbon scoring, probably from the burn during atmospheric entry, he guessed. He slowly got closer to it, putting his hand out towards the object feeling for signs of heat. Oddly there didn't seem to be any, but he still wasn't willing to touch it just yet. Instead he just moved his hand around the surface of the metal egg shaped meteor, keeping his hand just barely away from touching it.

Suddenly, a perfectly circular hole appeared, as though a piece of the shell had fallen inwards. James slowly pulled his hand away, but as he did a metallic liquid streamed out of the egg and literally jumped through the air and attached itself to his hand and arm. James panicked, but before he could even scream the metal liquid unattached itself from the egg and began to cover his body. James would have screamed, but it was cold like ice as it covered his skin, causing him to breathe in sharply. Then as suddenly as it appeared, the liquid seemed to be absorbed by his skin like water filling a sponge. He was stunned speechless and began feeling himself all over his body. He didn't feel anything, though, he didn't even feel sick or different. It was like he had just imagined it all. He quickly looked at the metal egg meteor and saw that the hole was gone. It was as if it had never been.

Sometimes what seemed like a good idea at the time turns out to be something you wished you'd never considered. That was how James was feeling. He decided that whatever had just happened, he'd rather just forget about it. "Screw it," he thought. He didn't need to be popular, he'd rather just avoid getting killed or something. James ran back to his bike and quickly rode home, intent on forgetting the whole thing as a bad daydream. Whatever his intent, he felt the need to wash himself clean. He went inside and took a cold shower, letting the stream of water massage his stress away. In the shower James repeated to himself, "It was just my imagination, it didn't really happen." He hoped it was true.

The fact that the rest of the day went by in such an unextraordinary fashion helped him to convince himself that it was just a bad dream, and to ignore that it had ever happened at all. He had dinner with his sister and tried to pretend it was just another boring day. When he went to bed that night his dreams were ... interesting. His mother, April, really didn't give her kids much supervision, as she worked 60 hours a week to make ends meet, so mostly James was allowed to do what he wanted. He was often on the computer looking at porn, reading erotic stories, and basically jacking off over it. It wasn't unusual for him to have erotic dreams, but that night those dreams seemed more intense than usual.

James woke up the next morning with a serious erection. He'd woken up that way before, so at first he wasn't really concerned about it. Until he actually saw his erection, that is. He'd often fantasized about having a long thick cock, and a large pair of balls to go with them. Seeing it in reality left him in a state of shock. He couldn't believe it, even though he kept feeling it and jacking it. It felt really, really good. He just had to still be dreaming. Didn't he? One thing didn't feel like a dream though; his boxers were too tight.

This new monster cock felt really good, and it demanded that he jack it off immediately. Pre-cum was oozing from the slit at the end of his cock, giving him plenty of lubrication. He had to use both hands to jack off, and the sensation was more intense than he'd ever felt before. It wasn't long before he fired off a dozen or so thick white streams of jizz that landed on the wall on the other side of his room. Again James was stunned, that couldn't really happen! That only happened in cheesy, clearly fake, erotic stories. Yet the big mess on his wall seemed to indicate that it clearly was possible. Until that very morning James' biggest orgasm had been only a few relatively small squirts of jizz. Now he was equipped with a damn super soaker! It was then that James understood that yesterday had not been a dream, and perhaps, it also wasn't a bad thing. He couldn't help but wonder if there were going to be any other changes to his body.

Now that he was actively looking for it, he realized his body was much more toned, muscular even. He tested his strength by picking up various heavy objects, and damn, he was a lot stronger than he'd been the day before. James kept notches on his door frame to measure his growth in height, and he decided now would be a good time to check it again, even though he'd done it just a few months ago. Sure enough, he'd grown from 5'4 to 6'2, and he was still only 16 years old! Realistically there should only been a couple of inches at most.

He decided to check his weight, too. The last time he had measured he had weighed about 115 lbs. James went to the bathroom to use the weight scale. He checked again and now he was 345 lbs.! It certainly wasn't from fat, as he now had a very toned body, with very little fat to be found on him. He wondered if it was muscle, as he'd heard it was actually heavier than fat. James decided that had to be part of it, although that liquid metal had to somehow be contributing to his body weight too. At this point he was sure that the liquid metal wasn't hurting him, as it had only given him what he'd wanted with his body. Damn, his dick was hard again and demanding to be jacked off ... again!

James worked his cock again, and it felt so good he was wondering if it was possible to get addicted to the feeling. Amazingly, when he finally came, he shot out every bit as much cum as he had done before! This time his cock stayed hard, so James stroked it harder and longer than the first two times, until he finally came again. James had aimed his spend into the shower so he could easily clean up the mess. He had expected the load to be somewhat smaller this time, but it wasn't. James knew this whole situation was completely insane, and not at all along the lines of reality. He used the removable shower head to quickly wash away his spend, but his mind was preoccupied with the unreality of it all. No one changed that much literally overnight, at least not without something equally extraordinary to cause it. James wondered if he was still even human, since the metal liquid had already changed him so much.

This line of thought had James wondering if he had invulnerability, sort of like Superman. Everyone else was still asleep as he made his way to the kitchen. That was good, because he really didn't want someone seeing what he was about to do anyways. Once he got to the kitchen he pulled a big knife out of a drawer and held it in his hand, looking at it for a few moments. Finally he turned the knife and began pressing the point into his other hand, gently at first. He slowly increased the pressure, but it didn't hurt, even when he increased it a lot. He applied so much pressure that the knife actually bent, and he hadn't even broken the skin at all. It hadn't been a flimsy knife, so he knew it would take considerable force to bend it like that. He gently bent it back into shape, but he couldn't quite get it perfect. He decided to leave well enough alone and put it back into the drawer. Invulnerability ... check.

At this point James was wondering if he should make a check list. So far, he had a super cock, was super strong, and invulnerable. James wondered if he could fly like Superman, too. Probably not, he decided. Still, maybe it wouldn't hurt to check! How did one go about figuring out how to fly without wings, anyways? Could he have some sort of telekinetic powers that would give him flight? Actually, he thought telekinesis without flight would be cool enough, but he probably didn't have even that. James got dressed in the only clothes that he could barely make fit. He put on a pair of swimming trunks and an oversized t-shirt he rarely used. He then made his way out to the back yard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.