Jake's Harem - Cover

Jake's Harem

Copyright© 2012 by mtr1go

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jake is a telekinetic telepath in hiding. Meeting a hooker in trouble changes his life... but is it for the better?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Big Breasts   Prostitution  

Jacob McRory was sleeping in his blankets in the sewers under the outskirts of Las Vegas when he felt pain. It wasn't his pain; it was someone else's pain. He awoke with a start. It had been a long time since he had last felt someone else this strongly. Either his shield were down or the person was close and in terrible pain for him to feel it this strongly. He checked his shield and found them in need of only a little strengthening and does so. He rolls back over to go to sleep again hoping to ignore what had awoken him but can't seem to get comfortable. He tosses and turns, his mind flashing back to the person in pain. Grunting in annoyance, Jake gets up and walks down the tunnel to the manhole opening he thinks is closest to what he now knows is a woman in extreme pain. Concentrating, he detects no one within range other than the woman. With a thought, he levitates upwards while causing the manhole cover to lift out of his way. Landing next to the manhole opening, he sees the woman lying naked in the gutter on the north side of the street. Walking towards her, he causes her to fall asleep while blocking her pain receptors so he can move her without her making too much noise. Levitating her, he takes her down the manhole and replaces the cover with a thought.

Returning to his home in the sewers, Jake lays her on his bed and sits next to her while he examines her body with his mind. Starting at her head, he sees she has a concussion, a knife cut in each cheek, two black eyes and two missing front teeth. Continuing to her chest he finds three broken ribs and cuts in each breast that reveal cut implants. She has bruising and abrasions in her vagina along with some slivers of wood. Both her legs are broken in three places. To top it off, her body is ravaged from the use of crack and Meth. He sits back and wonders what she has done to cause someone to hate her this much.

A slow anger builds in him and he has to take calming breaths or he will be no good to her. Several breaths later and calm at last; Jake concentrates on her body, he soothes away her cuts and abrasions and then removes the slivers from her vagina. Finished with what is bleeding, he gets to work on her legs. For this he will need more power, so he connects to the city power grid through gestalt. His body now thrums with power. Straightening her legs, he causes the bones to heal in seconds. Her gums bud again and two teeth grow rapidly to fill the gap. He causes her body to fill out so she no longer looks starved and gaunt. Looking at the empty implants and her sagging breasts, he makes them firm up and smoothes out the scarring from her previous operation. He removes the drugs from her body along with her need for them. Looking at her face, he sees now that she is pretty, almost beautiful. He removes all the dried blood, dirt, grime and dead skin cells from her body and causes her dry, brittle hair to become shiny and healthy. He looks her over again. She is a slender 5'11", probably 155lbs, and would guess her to be about 38C–24–36. She has wavy blonde hair down to her shoulders. Finished checking over his handiwork, he realizes he is putting off the inevitable. Once he heals her head, he will have no reason not to wake her. Grabbing the newer of his two blankets, he covers her now healthy body and slowly relieves the pressure on her brain by healing the swelling. Finished, he disconnects from the power grid and backs up into the corner and out of the light from the single work light in the tunnel roof.

He watches as she slowly comes awake and discovers her strange surroundings. The panic is plain on her face. Hidden, he reads the thoughts and emotions flitting through her mind. Fear is foremost. Cindy; for that is her name; wonders if Larry, her pimp has come back for her. Wonder follows when she realizes her pain is gone. Panic again when she finds she is naked followed by even more panic with hints of wonder when she sees her healthy body. Her hands go to her mouth and she feels her new teeth with her fingers. She runs her tongue over and over them. More wonder when she realizes she no longer feels the driving need for her drug of choice. Jake remembers with her as she relives the day she met Larry at the bus station her first day in Vegas. He had been so charming. He invited her, a 16 year old hopeful dancer, to stay with him until she found a place. At his place, he drugged her and got her hooked on cocaine. Soon she was hooking for him and turning over all her money for rent and drugs. He even paid to have her breasts enhanced. After two years of virtual slavery, she tried to break with him and go into rehab. He caught her, raped her with a baseball bat, beat and cut her; then threw her into the gutter to die.

Jake's anger was returning. A slow, burning anger at Larry who put this woman ... No, being 18, she is still a girl; through such terror, pain and hardship. In his anger, he makes a small movement and she notices.

"Who's there!?!?!" She cries out; "Show yourself!" She covers her body with the blanket. "What do you want with me? Where am I?"

Jake slowly gets up and moves into the light while pushing calming thoughts at her. "I'm not going to hurt you. You're in my home. I brought you here to heal you and get you off the street." Finally in the light, Jake shows himself to someone for the first time in months. Cindy sees a tall man who looks to be in his late 20's, about 6'3"and 200lbs, muscular without being too big, wearing worn but clean clothes; he is clean shaven with short, red hair. He definitely does not look like he belongs in these surroundings.

"Who are you and where are we?" Cindy is calmer but still nervous.

"You can call me Jake. As to where we are; we are in a sewer under Larson Lane about a block from Las Vegas Boulevard." He smiles. "Does that help?"

She can't help but smile back. She has finally seen his eyes and is instantly lost in their green depths. Jake knows what has happened and curses himself for not shielding himself better. His need for companionship has started to leak out. She has become mesmerized by his eyes, the windows to the soul, or in his case, his power. He breaks eye contact and tightens his shield. But the damage is done, she is infatuated with him and he still can't figure out how to fix what he has unconsciously changed.

Coming out of her daze, Cindy feels confused and attracted to this strange man. "How long have I been here?" She looks again at her healthy, lightly muscular arms. She tries to catch his eyes again.

"You have been here for about 45 minutes." Jake replies.

Shields tight, he looks her in the eyes and sifts through her memories. He sees her as a little girl playing with her twin sister. They are paternal twins and do not look alike. Her sister, Sandy, is poised and beautiful, but shy. They do and go everywhere together. Ballet classes, swimming, church choir, school, and drama classes. They even discover boys for the first time together. They even get molested by their 'loving' single father together. When Cindy turned 16, she reported him to the police. Sandy never forgave her for ruining her relationship with their father and getting them put in foster care. Sandy never wanted to see her again. Cindy ran from their foster parent's house and never saw Sandy again. A week after running away, she ended up in Las Vegas.

Learning this about Cindy takes only a few seconds and makes Jake feel closer to her. He has been alone long enough to feel the need for companionship, friendship, and even love.

Cindy blinks in surprise at Jakes' reply. "Forty-five minutes? It looks like forty-five DAYS have passed." She looks at Jake incredulously. "How have I healed so completely is such a short time?"

Jake is at a loss as to how to answer this question. After all, he has been the way he is for only 8 months and still hasn't figured everything out yet; so he stammers; "Well ... ah ... to tell the truth ... um ... I kind of ... healed you..." He trails off.

"You healed me? What, you laid hands on me and prayed to God?" She looks at him closely. "Are you some kind of prophet?" She asks jokingly.

"NO! God no ... I didn't touch you at all. I didn't have to. I just sort of willed it and you healed." He looks embarrassed and eyes the ground in front of him.

"What do you mean you 'just willed it?'" She holds the blanket around herself and stands. "No one can do that. What are you talking about?"

"Well ... if you must know, I guess I'm what you could call a telekinetic." He purposely omits the fact that he is also telepathic. He looks her in the eye and wills her to accept it and as she does, his need for companionship leaks through and on top of being attracted to him she is now coming to love and be devoted to him. He realizes this and tries slams his shields closed to stop it.

Cindy hears this explanation and it sounds reasonable to her. Looking into his eyes, she feels drawn to this strange, handsome man. "You really healed me?" She looks down at herself and feels her teeth with her tongue again. "It's like magic. Thank you, Jake." She walks closer to him and drops the blanket. She looks down at herself again and back up at Jake. "You do good work." She smirks a little. "But couldn't you have made my breasts bigger? I'm kind of used to the DD's I had after my operation."

Jake blushes; "I guess I could. Do you want me to?" At her nod, Jake reconnects to the power grid and concentrates, making them grow larger.

Cindy gasps at the tingling feeling from her breasts as they grow from firm, perky C, up through D, and to stop at slightly sagging but full, firm, and round, DD. "OH ... My God! That was amazing!" She rushes him and hugs him tight. "Thank you so much."

Feeling this wonderfully attractive and vivacious young woman hugging him, is it any wonder that Jake responds the way any man would? Hugging her back, his member rises to the occasion as he runs his hands over her trim body. He feels her large, firm breasts pressed against his chest and lets his hands fall to her ass. Feeling the slight sag in her buttocks, he firms it up until it is tight and hard. Cindy feels the tingle in her ass and moans into his neck as she kisses his throat and unfastens his shirt buttons. Reaching down, she does the same for his pants and pushes them and his boxers down. Access granted, she gasps as she grasps his fat 10 inches in her hand and slowly stokes it up and down. She can't grip all the way around it. It's almost as big around at the base as a Coke can and curves like a banana upward along his stomach with the head inches above his belly button.

Stepping out of his pants and boxers, Jake picks Cindy up and she wraps her legs around his waist. Walking to the mattress, he lowers her to her back and kisses her deeply, their tongues entwining and hands roaming. Reading her, he can tell what excites her and what doesn't. His left hand finds the moist cleft between her legs and inserts his middle finger inside, crooking it so he can massage her G-spot while his thumb plays with her clit. Knowing which of his actions turns her on most, he repeats them ... often. Soon she is cuming and her body contracting around his finger.

Cindy slowly regains some composure and smiles up at her new lover. "That was wonderful; but I need you inside me." She grabs his engorged member and guides it toward her opening. Jake feels the heat of her love passage as it gets nearer and starts to groan when the head presses against her hot lips. Slowly, he enters her newly tight and very moist passage. He even encounters her newly healed hymen. She gasps at the feel of his large cock entering her and feeling the pain of him hitting her healed and newly blocked passage.

"My God! You really did ... heal me." She pants in her excitement. "Go ahead; Take me Jake!"

Jake does so and quickly breaks her second cherry and she takes him to the hilt. He pauses there as he feels her need to accommodate his large phallus. Slowly he pulls out and because his member is so thick and curved, the head passes over her G-spot with more than normal pressure. Her body convulses as she orgasms again. He pushes in again and moving just three inches, makes the head slide over that spot faster and faster. Soon Cindy is having orgasm after orgasm and screaming "OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod" over and over again, while scraping her nails along his back as Jake pumps faster and faster over that one wonderful, delectable spot.

Reeling with the continuous orgasms, Cindy puts her hand up when she can take no more. "Stop Jake... , please stop ... for a minute." She pants, out of breath.

Jake plunges himself into her and stays still so she can catch her breath. She convulses again at this and closes her eyes in rapture.

"Oh shit ... and you ... haven't ... cum yet..." Still panting but finally able to breath, she continues. "Okay ... time for round two." She smiles up into his green, green eyes.

"Are you sure?" Jake says; "I can wait a little longer. Being in you like this, I don't think I'll ever go soft." He smiles back and kisses her tenderly.

Kissing him back, she hugs him tightly. When he breaks the kiss, she says; "Yes, give it to me. Make me scream, Jake."

Taking her at her word and with her legs tightly wrapped around his waist, Jake starts to pump in and out of her with long, slow strokes that leave only the head inside on the way out and bump her cervix lightly when on the way in. Speeding up, Jake can tell Cindy is on the edge of orgasm again and makes it so she can't quite reach that pinnacle as he pushes it just out of her reach. Cindy starts grabbing his muscular arms and raking her nails down them as she starts yelling "Ohshitohshitohshit" in time with his now rapid pumping. Feeling himself about to orgasm, he allows Cindy to finally have hers and they cum together in one large, blissful climax. Cindy actually stops breathing for a few moments as her body explodes in wonderful torrents of creaming, cascading girl cum. She actually has her first episode of squirting.

Jake feels his body detonate in delectable orgasmic delight. His cock spews forth jet after jet after jet of ropey, creamy cum into her cervix and he can't help opening his mind up to this delightful, enchanting, and fantastic woman. Their minds comingle as they feel each other's joy at what they have just accomplished.

Cindy also sees just how Jake became the way he is:

He turned 47 last May and was on the road as a truck driver. At the time, Jake weighed 350lbs, was mostly bald, wore glasses and was still a virgin; partly because he had been overweight all his life; but mostly because he had just given up being attractive to women. He was at a rest area outside Phoenix, AZ when he decided to walk to some rocks about 100 yards out into the desert. He found a nice rock to sit on and was leaning back against another when he fell asleep. Waking up in pain, he had fire ants all over his body and started slapping at them and jumping up and down to dislodge them. Brushing against a bush, he picks up a brown recluse spider that bites him on his arm. Screaming bloody murder, he trips over a rock and falls directly on a rattle snake with his face. It bites him on the cheek. Standing, he rips it off his face causing the holes to rip. Holding it in his hand, it bites him again on the wrist. Tossing it away, he tries to make his way back to the rest area and angers a hornet nest that starts attacking him. Waving his hands violently, he trips in a hole and his hand ends up being stung by a scorpion. To top it all off, the hole is home to a Gila monster which bites him in the ankle, injecting its poison into him too. He soon passes out from pain and poison.

He wakes in a hospital bed looking the way he does now but much less muscled. He is surrounded by and connected to machinery but can see no call button in this minimalist looking white room. There are stark, white fluorescent lights and two doorways but only one door. The one with out the door he sees leads to a bathroom. The single door looks to be made of metal with a small, square window about head height with wires in the glass. There is no door knob, but a card reader where it should be. He reaches up for the wires on his head and finds his body is weak. Grabbing hold of the wires, he tugs them off and alarms start going off and a red light over the door starts flashing. Men in white uniforms come running in and stop in their tracks when they see him awake. One runs back out the closing door and returns with another man who looks to be a doctor.

"Ah ... Mr. McRory, you are awake; good." He gives a weak smile. "How do you feel?"

Jake looks at the man and instantly doesn't trust him for some reason. "I feel ... weak. Where am I? What is this place? Why am I here?"

The doctor frowns as if deciding what is safe to tell him. "Well, as to where you are; you are in a research center run by the government. You are here because no one else knew how to treat you. You have been unconscious for the past 45 days."

"You mean a coma?" Jake asks, confused.

"No, not a coma, just not awake. It had everyone very confused." He smiles weakly again, as if he doesn't get enough practice. "You still have everyone a little confused I'm afraid."

Jake looks at himself and sees that he is thin to the point of emaciation and understands his weakness. Looking again at the doctor, he notices that he can hear a humming coming from the man. He concentrates on the hum and it becomes a voice ... have to wake up now of all times. Damn it, this sucks. Maybe we can put him under again. Jake realizes he is hearing the man's thoughts and does not want to be put under again by these people. Instinctively, he reaches into the good doctor's mind and sifts through memories. He finds that they have been steadily draining him of blood because they found that it heals wounds and cures disease. They still haven't found out what in his blood is the cause of this, but they have been stockpiling it for the last 20 days. No wonder he's weak.

Seeing the man is just standing there with drool coming out of his mouth, Jake realizes he has been too rough in his sifting. Removing himself from the doctor's mind, Jake watches as the man collapses to the floor. The two orderlies stare as the doctor crumples. The man on the right looks at Jake then back at the doctor. Somehow he knows who is responsible. The other orderly reaches behind himself and presses a red button on the wall causing alarms to sound and lights to flash. They both grab the doctor and drag him out into the corridor. Meanwhile, Jake is removing everything that is connected to him as fast as he can. He wants out of here now. His skin crawls at what he has done, but what they have been doing to him scares him even more. Feeling very weak and afraid, Jake reaches out with his mind and finds power all around him. The electricity in the machines and wires in the walls calls to him. He reaches for it and through some kind of gestalt; he pulls the power into himself. His body and mind explode with power and he watches in wonder as his muscles fill out and strength fills him with vitality. Looking around for something he can wear, he goes into the bathroom and sees himself in the mirror. He is amazed at how young and healthy he looks. This is the way he secretly always wanted to look; his dreams come true. Finding nothing to clothe himself in the bathroom and still connected to the power all around him, he causes the air around his body to solidify into clothing. He now wears skin tight white shorts and a shirt that are made from solidified air. It's time for him to leave when he hears gas coming in through vents near the ceiling. Causing the wall of the bathroom to become like air, he walks through into the next room. Doing this room after room, he finally comes to solid rock and realizes he is underground. Looking upward he makes the ceiling permeable and levitates upward through several floors and about 200 feet of rock before coming out on the side of a mountain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.