Revenge - Cover

Revenge

Copyright© 2012 by Salladin

Chapter 5

The resolution to end the war was read by the UN, as presented and approved, it only required the US to agree and accept, within 48 hours. The US President was read the terms.

1 That the US apologizes to the Emperor, in Tokyo. 2 That reparations of $999,999,999,999 be paid to Japan 3 That all companies 51% or greater owned by the Japan in the US be immune to taxes for 10 years 4 That the TSA be dis-banded and the Patriot act nullified 5 That all Federal elected officials resign and free election held with 60 days, no party affiliation required

It seemed there was no response from the US. Banks in Switzerland, as well as their offshore affiliates called for their gold, being held in Fort Knox. Gold the US no longer had. Trillions were demanded and when it was denied, the World Court called the US in default and all US assets worldwide were impounded.

It was with great reluctance that the again submitted it's surrender terms, everything from before remained, what was added, was that the terms on Japan's WW II disgrace were to be nullified. That meant the status of the Emperor as God and divine was to be as before the war. All land, including Okinawa and Kiro Islands were to be returned to Japan and all US troops withdrawn.

There was an immediate response by the US as SAC Bombers headed toward Japan. They were not even near the Western US coast before 225 Russian Backfire Bombers were seen heading to the US and 120 Missile submarines surfaced 25 miles off the Washington D.C. shore. Within the 48 hour limit the US accepted the new Terms of Surrender.

It was an expected reaction, seeing the enemy defeated; China began what was to be WW III against the weakened USA. Japan and Russia stood by and watched, knowing these giants would eventually destroy themself. Japan and its new ally Russia had always been patient.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.