The Au-naturel Girls - Cover

The Au-naturel Girls

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 8

"You two muff munchers?" Adam cried. "You mean you two. Do you, you know?"

Tabitha groaned and got up from the chair, using both of the arms for leverage to pull her bulk up. "I'm going to bed," she told her partner and the Sarah nodded, watching the thick eight-inch long sex toy, glistening in the half-light, swing between Tabitha's legs.

Adam winced; it looked massive. No wonder the girls said he wouldn't measure up if they thought that was normal.

"I'll be up shortly," Sarah promised and turned to Adam as Tabitha left the room. "We are in love, yes," Sarah said firmly. "And we didn't want you to know, it's not any of your business."

"Well I didn't mean to find out, you were just doing it as I walked in."

"You weren't supposed to be home," Sarah thundered. "Staying at Carl's?"

"He had an accident and got very annoying," Adam told her and then grunted, staring at the primary teacher's erect nipples. "But I had no idea. You two don't look like lesbians."

"Well I am sorry we weren't wearing dungarees to make it obvious for you," Sarah quipped. "We blend in so well."

Adam nodded, his eyes now focused on the skirting-board. "Yeah, ya hide it, real well. I mean which one of you is the butch one? It's her I guess, it must be."

Sarah crossed her arms. "Is your entire life ruled by stereotypes?"

"No," Adam replied indignantly. "But it is weird. I can't be expected to see that when you hide it like that."

Sarah sighed and she glared at him. "No it isn't weird."

"But she's pregnant. That baby isn't yours, is it?" Adam thought for a moment and then shook his head. "Well what I mean is..."

"I know what you meant," Sarah snapped with her arms crossed. "And no, I had nothing to do with the baby. Well, I was there at conception but that's a different story."

"Ahh wow, a threesome," Adam muttered and then smiled with a glint in his eye.

"Not a fucking chance," Sarah spat in annoyed tone and Adam held up his hands in a mock surrender motion.

"I wasn't suggesting, owt?"

Sarah cocked her head to one side and gave a grin. "Well actually, I mean Tabitha loves to use her strap-on. If you want a threesome, I'm sure she could find somewhere to put it."

Adam shook his head. "Oh no," he spluttered and Sarah licked her lips, before running her hands over eyes.

"Now I want you to promise not to tell anyone."

Adam grunted. "Why?"

"Cos we don't want anyone to know, why the fuck do you think?"

"Is Natalie a muff-muncher too?"

Sarah sighed and stared at him. "Will you stop calling me that?" She glared angrily at him who shrugged and pulled a moue. "Cause, neither Tab or I have a muff, as you can well see. We are nudists, we shave and you still call me a muff-muncher."

"OK, is Natalie a dyke also?"

Sarah groaned. "That's her business."

"She is, all three of you get it on, don't you? I've moved in with a bunch of raving..."

"Don't even think of finishing that sentence," Sarah interrupted and waved her finger towards him. "No, Natalie is not in a relationship with us, and her sex life is her business, not yours. As you well know. Not for the want of trying, I can see. Now I don't want you to tell anyone."

"OK," Adam said with an air of indifference. "No-one I know will care."

"Especially my Dad," Sarah pleaded. "I mean it no-one. I don't want him to be told by you or by you mouthing off to your Dad and it getting back. No one, ya hear?"

Adam closed his eyes and nodded. "Yeah, of course. But surely, my silence should be rewarded and..." He tailed off with a smirk on his face and Sarah scowled at him furiously. "OK maybe not. Maybe you just never met the right guy. Perhaps if you..."

"Adam, you ain't gonna convert me. I like women. I love Tabitha."

"OK. OK," Adam said dismissively. "But if you two want to lez up, don't mind me."

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Good night, Adam," the young teacher said firmly and left the room, leaving a slightly tipsy man staring after her bare ass.


Natalie glared at him, standing in the kitchen doorway. "Yes, Adam. I know."

"Ohh," he muttered. "It's just. Well they don't."

Natalie sighed, clearly exasperated. "Is this really a problem for you?"

"No," Adam cried. "I'm not ... you know." He writhed a little and looked at her with a longing look. "I just didn't ... well it's not..."

"It's affected your speech," Natalie teased and pushed past him to get to the kettle. "Are you embarrassed?"

Adam spluttered and picked up his drink. "No," he said quickly and loudly. "It's just ... ya know."

She glanced at him and shook her head with a wry smile. "It's not anything to be ashamed of. It's very sexy, don't you think?"

Adam puffed out and grabbed his toast from the side, taking a big bite out of it. "Oh yeah. I told Sarah, I didn't mind, ya know ... if she wanted to." He made a gesture with his hands and Natalie shook her head.

"You wanted to watch?" She waited for Adam to protest and smiled at him. "Of course you do. Dirty little basket."

He shrugged, blushing. "If she was going to offer."

Natalie shook her head and poured hot water into a bright red cup containing a tea bag. "They aren't in love with other just so they can have sex for men."

"Hey..." Adam interrupted. "If they want to do girl-on-girl..."

"Do girl-on-girl?" Natalie's eyes sparkled and she glared at him. "They may make love, or even have sex, but they do not do girl-on-girl," she hissed. "This is them living their life, not acting out a porn scene."

Adam rolled his eyes. "I didn't say that," he replied with an annoyed tone and met the voluptuous girl's eyes.

"They are in love, Sarah and Tabitha has found their soulmates, and occasionally, they have sex. Well every fucking night, don't you hear them when you go to the bathroom?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.