The Au-naturel Girls - Cover

The Au-naturel Girls

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 6

"I knew it. A bunch of dykes." The was silence as Adam looked all three of them. "Well I don't mind watch—"

"We're naturists," Natalie interrupted sharply with a scowl.

"What?"

Natalie looked at the confused man and shook her head. "We are naturists. We like to live without clothes."

Adam gulped. "You mean..." He started and his throat felt dry. "All the time?"

The naked Sarah coughed and he tore his eyes away from her pert breasts and radiant skin, covering his crotch with his hands. "All the time. That's the reason we didn't want you here."

"As well as the bathroom habits, the farting, the mates, leaving the kitchen in a mess, the racism, sexism—"

"Tabs," Natalie cooed gently and put her hand on the thigh of the ranting woman. "Ssssh."

"But why?" Adam asked and Sarah looked at both of her female house mates.

"All over tan works for me, and it is so much freer and nicer."

"Freer and nicer," parroted the bemused man and Sarah grinned.

"Yeah, freer and nicer. Air gets everywhere. Clothes are so restricting."

Natalie licked her lips and rubbed her hands together. "Clothes are a barrier to be assembled when you are frightened of the people you meet. Society demands it out of religious intolerance and I reject that being imposed upon me. We want freedom."

Sarah waited for Natalie to finish and then sighed. "Yeah, and we hate washing. And ironing. It's shit."

Tabitha laughed and stroked the leg of her friend. "She can't iron. But then I've seen ya shirt ya did the other day. Ya shit at it as well."

"But why were you dressed when I came?" Adam pressed against the stiffening member in his trousers as he looked at the three naked women before him. "Have you been lez-ing up?"

Natalie groaned. "Naturism isn't a sexual thing. And we were dressed as we didn't know you but we aren't suppressing it anymore."

Adam. "No, I can see that," he muttered as he looked directly between Natalie's outstretched legs.

"And we aren't naked for you to ogle us every day," she warned him as she watched his eyes move about her body. "I ain't gonna watch ya licking ya lips and stroking ya-self."

"No," Adam replied and shook his head. "I mean, sure. I don't get it. I mean, I don't care. Fuckin' birds wandering around without any keks on, I ain't gonna mind." He looked at Sarah's model-like figure and smiled. "If ya want to."

Sarah looked over at Natalie and grinned. "Well if we are naked," Sarah said coyly. "And this is a naturist house. Then so should you be."

Adam's heart raced and his mind whirred. "Ahh well ... it's a bit ... I don't fookin' ... what?" He stammered and spluttered in shock.

Natalie looked at her companions. "He doesn't think he will measure up," she told him, her thumb and her finger an inch apart and raised her eyebrows. "No wonder he is embarrassed."

Adam scowled and shook his head. "Ahh well ... there is no doubt about that now, is there?"

"Really?" Natalie said with a sultry look and watched as Adam's eyes barely left her large bosom and slightly overweight body. He stared at the curvy girl and then snapped out of his trance.

"No," he replied quickly. "I am not scared of it, I just ... oh God," he snapped and rubbed his eyes. "I think I am dreaming. I have moved into a house of nudist girls and they..." he trailed off and the girls looked at each other. "That's it. This is a dream."

Sarah laughed. "You aren't. But this is our house, it was a naked house before and we are making it so. If you want to live with us then live like us please and leave your dressing gown by the door and live with our rules."

"I ain't wandering around starkers!" Adam cried. "And what about visitors?" Adam squeaked.

"Some of our visitors join us when they come, others don't. But we do warn each other when people are coming and sometimes we have to cover up."

Natalie's eyes bored into Adam who sat there and sniffed. "It'd mean that we'd be happier if you joined us," she told him and cocked her head to one side. "I'd be happier."

"I am going to have a shower," he told them. "And I am sure this is an April's Fools Joke."

The girls watched the dirty mechanic leave the room in a trance and strip off in the small bathroom as the water went tepid and then hot in the cubicle. He stepped in and closed his eyes, allowing the warm water to wash away the dirt from the day.

His mint shower gel tingled as he ran it over his body and he groaned as he stretched his legs. It was manual work in the garage and his muscles needed to rest. What he wanted was a takeaway and a few beers in front of his games console.

A few minutes in the shower, Adam returned to the bright pink bathroom and slippery wooden floor, grabbing one of his four towels and rubbing it over his body, flicking drops of water onto the wooden panelling.

What were the motives of the girls' behaviour? Were they trying to get him embarrassed and move out, as if that was the case then they were not going to succeed; putting three sexy women naked in a house with him was a lot more pleasant than three bitchy, nagging women who the smiling, giggling naked girls seemed to have replaced.

Maybe it was a hidden camera stunt or that he was going to go downstairs naked and they all be dressed and then they use that as proof he needed to go. He sighed and walked up to his room; his towel wrapped around his waist and rubbed between his legs to dry his thighs.

Of course there was a nervousness there. Not a single girl had seen him naked for months and his dates of late had fizzled into apathy and rejection. He needed to stop worrying; three girls wanted him to be naked and he reached for his dressing gown.

He would play them at their game, but on his terms, he thought as he swung the gown over his shoulders and walked towards his bedroom door.


Sarah looked up as Adam entered the room, dressed in his blue dressing gown. "That better be coming off," she told him with a smirk. "And you better be naked."

"Only if you take it off," he replied with a grin, his heart fluttering. Tabitha's eyes widened and she gripped Sarah's hand.

"I'll do it," Natalie offered, got up from her small couch and walked over to Adam, running her hands around his fleecy garment and untying the knot while maintaining eye contact with him. She licked her lips and slid her hands inside and gripped his waist, while she allowed his dressing gown to slip off his shoulders.

Adam gasped as the garment came free, and he felt his knees wobble slightly; Adam was not a prude but he wasn't comfortable with being completely naked in front of the three baying girls – at least not in a non-sexual sense. Natalie ran her hands back around his waist and smiled at him, catching the navy gown and turned to Sarah. "Yep, he's properly attired now."

"See, I said I had nothing to be afraid of," he told them, his cock slightly engorged and Natalie glanced down with a wry grin at it quickly filled and rose to it's six inch length. He instinctively put his hands across his crotch; he had never been naked with so many women before and his cheeks went red.

Her hands glided across his waist and she whispered into her ear. "I'm sure you don't, but naturism isn't about boasting." She touched his hands and moved them to one side. "Or about being embarrassed about your body."

"OK can we get something to eat now," Adam pleaded. "I'm starving. Been at work all day. I was thinking of a takeout."

Natalie gave a wry grin. "Sure, I was thinkin' of enchiladas. Tab? Sarah?"

Tabitha nodded. "Go easy on the chilli," Sarah begged and Natalie smiled.

"Sure."

"Hey, aren't enchil-whatnot. They got beef or chicken in 'em."

Natalie rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Not with beans in them, they don't. You don't have to get protein from meat."

"Ahh right."

"You can come and help me," Natalie suggested and Adam waited, but Natalie pinched his buttocks and pushed him towards the door. "I'll show you how to do make a proper vegetarian meal. One day, you might actually date someone who is a veggie."

Adam sighed. "But you aren't a vegetarian."

Natalie turned in the doorway with raised eyebrows. "Who said anything about me?" She licked her lips and gestured him towards her, as she walked into the kitchen. Adam took the hint and joined her a few moments later. She passed him a pink apron and he hesitated.

"It's pink. I ain't one of t'ose nancy boy cross dressing faggots."

"Suit yourself." Natalie sighed and wiped her nose, before washing her hands and taking an onion, four carrots, four cans and some chilli powder out of the cupboard. "Get a frying pan out," she told him as she tied a pink apron around her body and passed him the oil.

As the oil heated in the pan she cut the onion into slices and began grating the carrot. Adam cried out as the onion dropped into the pan, the oil spitting and catching him on his extended cock and he turned away in agony.

"I did warn you," Natalie told him with a smirk and dropped the carrot into the pan. "I got no sympathy for ya."

"Ahh fuck, shit, bollocks, fuck, fuck, fuck," Adam swore, his hands clasped to the end of abused member and Natalie stirred the vegetables in the sizzling pan and then turned down the heat.

"Let's see it," she asked and Adam shook his head. She knelt down in front of him and prised his hands away.

"It's burned red raw," he moaned. "Fucking cooking in the buff. Fuckin' stupid."

Natalie rolled her eyes and turned his cock over in her hand. "Fuckin' stupid cookin' in the buff," she mimicked. "You mean, fuckin' stupid cookin' in the buff with no apron on. And honestly there's nothing there."

"It's burnt off," he cried and looked down as Natalie stared at his member.

"It's fine. Now will you wear the apron?"

"Huhn," he grunted nasally. Adam scowled and then smiled. "Hey love, while you are down there..."

"Natalie looked up. "Sure. But like every animal in the zoo. I bite." Adam backed away and took the spare apron, wrapping it around him. "Much better," Natalie cooed and added a splash of water to the pan. "Open those, please."

Adam picked up the four cans and shrugged. "These aren't beans," he said. "These are..."

"They are Cannellini Beans and lentils," she told him. "And two tins of tinned tomatoes."

"What the fuck are Canny-what-not beans? Can ya have these on toast 'cause there's no sauce?"

Natalie sighed. "No."

"Then they aren't beans, are they?"

"There is more to beans than just baked beans ya know," she told him and added the opened cans to the large pan. "Your diet is awful." Adam watched as she stirred in some chilli powder and then passed him a small block of cheese and told him to add a handful to a small pot of natural yoghurt from the fridge. Natalie allowed the sauce to thicken and glanced over at him. "You don't seem to be too disturbed by us being naked."

Adam smiled at her, looking at her breasts easily visible from the side of the apron. "Well I ain't really. I still think this might be a joke. I mean girls never want to get their tits out unless they're tanked up on Baccardi Breezers or owt, ya know, so to have three of ya wandering 'round all day starkers ... well it ain't normal is it? But I ain't complaining."

Natalie turned to him with a grin. "I ain't got my tits out."

Adam smiled and pulled her apron away from her body. "Really," he said with a mischievous smirk. "Is that so?"

"Do you mind?" Natalie licked her lips and raised her eyebrows. "So what if I like wandering around naked?"

"I ain't complaining."

Natalie snorted. "I'm not naked for you to get off on."

Adam smiled. "Yeah, but it's good. I mean I dain't like stick thin girls. Need to have a bit of flesh on the bone. Sarah's nice but she needs a couple of burgers in her 'cos ya can see 'er ribcage and that ain't right. Tabitha's a bit big really, but ya nice. A few extra pounds but cuddly."

Natalie sighed. "I guess I should take that as a compliment. I think."

Adam nodded and watched as she took a tortilla and filled it full of the vegetarian chilli and placed it on an oven-proof dish. She filled a second and then encouraged Adam to do the same as they filled the brown ceramic container with their dinner. She spooned over the last of the chilli over the eight tortillas and then put the yoghurt-cheese mixture on top.

"I'll just go tell Sarah and Tab they got two minutes," she told him as she placed the meal under the grill and asked him to put some rocket, cucumber and tomatoes on the plates.

Natalie returned sixty seconds later to find Adam rummaging around in the fridge. "There is so much green stuff in here," he moaned and Natalie reached past him to pick out a small bag.

"This is rocket," she told him and took out four plates. She cut up a tomato each and watched as Adam chopped up the cucumber and she added a small amount of red onion and then a small handful of rocket.

"These'll be done now," she told him and pulled out the oven gloves to remove the sizzling enchiladas from the grill. "Mind out."

Adam swung his body out of the way and Natalie dished up the first two enchiladas to the first plate and added another two to the second. "Take them to Sarah and Tab," she told him and Adam happily took the two plates next door to the small dining room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.