Basic Training
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My best friend, Lori, and I had both turned fourteen and we decided it was time for sex. All we needed was a boy to do it with. So we went looking and here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I got to Lori's about eight-thirty the next Monday, not knowing when the two boys might show and about nine-thirty, here they came walking up her sidewalk.

Lori swung the door open and they came in with the usual hellos and stuff.

"So, you two've been hanging out with Greg while I was gone?" he asked.

"Yeah, we kept him busy so he wouldn't feel lonely while you were setting new baseball records," I told him.

"What did you do while I was gone?" he asked us. "He kinda said to ask you two."

"Well, we might tell you but you have to do something first," Lori said.

"Sure, what?"

"Get naked so we can take your picture," she said as she picked up her cell phone from the table.

"You're kidding. No way I'm doing that."

"Um, can I tell you that would be the dumbest thing you've ever done? The smartest would be to do exactly like they want. Don't fuck this up, Craig. Trust me," Greg told his cousin.

He looked doubtful but did pull off his tee.

"Everything, right?"

We nodded and he pulled down his shorts and stood there in his white briefs, all poked out with his dick on alert.

"You're really not going to take a picture aren't you?"

"Yes but we want you to know why. Amy and I need something we can hold over you to make sure you never tell anyone at school what we've been doing."

"Do it, Craig, you won't regret it, no matter what," Greg told him.

"So I drop my briefs and you take my picture?"

"Not exactly. We want pictures of each of you naked and sucking each other's dick," Lori said.

"Shit, no way, I'm not gay," Craig huffed.

"Do you want sex with them? That's all I've been doing since you've been gone, man. What's the difference? Shit, look, Lori, can we kind of fake it, just make it look like we're doing that but not really do it. You'd still have something that looked like we were. So if we ever told anybody."

Lori looked at me and I nodded.

"Come on, drop your briefs, let's give them what they want. We'll get lots of what we want."

"Here's some incentive," I said as I pulled off my top and took off my bra.

"Oh, wow, you girls really mean it. That's what you've been doing while I've been doing batting practice? You lucky bastard. Okay, how do we do this?" he said as he pulled his briefs down, springing his dick loose.

"You turn that way, Craig get down, no, turn a little more. Get up closer, no, closer, oh, that's it," Lori said as she took their picture.

Now, Greg, you get down and lean over to him, no, closer, come on, more. Oh, that's it."

We had our incriminating pictures and now began taking our clothes off as Craig stood there, his mouth dropped open in astonishment.

"Want us to suck you? Take turns on each of you?" Lori asked.

"God, this is really happening? This is what you three did while I was gone, just have sex the whole time?"

We all agreed that was the case.

And we told them to bring their clothes upstairs to Lori's room and we had each one stand in front of us as we sat on her bed. We began sucking each boy as we looked from one to the other.

Greg, as you would expect, was relaxed and thoroughly enjoying each suck Lori was giving him, Craig, however, still looked nervous and a bit unsure but I knew that would go away when he cummed in one of our mouths. We were taking turns, having each boy shift back and forth between us until we got them both off.

It was fun sitting there, dicks in our mouths, our boobies being played with as we felt and fondled their balls underneath.

Lori would back away every few minutes and have the guys trade places, it was a fun idea and I was really liking the fact that we now had two boys between us.

"Oh, man, why did I ever go to baseball camp? I can't believe you've been getting this every day," Craig groaned.

"Yeah, I had to really convince them to let you in on this, they really don't want it blabbed all over your school."

"I can understand. Just like I don't want that pic she took of me on my knees a while ago being circulated around school," Craig laughed.

"No, I guess not. This sucking is lots better, I think," Greg said as Lori told them to change places.

I can say that since I first took Greg's dick into my mouth, not knowing whether I'd like doing it or not, it's turned out that I love it. I've talked with Lori about it and she does too. So, these two are lucky guys.

We had them both moaning and then I heard Craig groan over and over as I shifted my eyes sideways to see cum drooling down Lori's chin. I knew then that I needed to finish Greg and I began to concentrate on the tip with my fingers circled lower down jacking him back and forth. He was soon filling my mouth as I worked to swallow it all.

We both lay back on the bed lifting our feet up as we widened open as Greg told Craig it was pussy-licking time.

Both boys got down on their knees and began. I had Greg, Lori had Craig. We had each had oral from Greg lots in the last two weeks and we often told him what really felt best so he had honed his mouth skills and was really good at giving us orgasms.

His fingers eased me open as he darted his tongue in and out over and over, then flicked it up and down, sending shivers through me.

Lori had her hands down holding Craig's head to her as he licked and sucked on her. I could hear her urging him on.

"Poke your tongue in and rub it around, oh, yeah, like that. Omigod, my pussy feels so good," she moaned.

Oh, it was so nice having another boy for sex, Lori had such a good idea of taking their pictures like that. Now, they'll never tell, that's for sure.

And now, even after Greg goes back home, we still have a horny boy to play with. All he needed, really, was the same amount of experience his cousin now had and Lori was already schooling him in how to make a girl's pussy happy.

Greg was sending shivers all over me as he teased me with his tongue poking and licking, he was so good, oh, he had me really hot.

"It is nice having two boys, Amy, we can both get eaten-out at the same time. Craig is taking to it really good, too," she giggled.

"Good, teach him good, I get him next. I guess we should give them a little oral fun in between, though, right?"

"Would you like another blow job?" I asked Craig who grunted that he'd love it.

"Well, you will get a second one today. We've been sucking Greg off for two weeks and we're really in the mood," Lori told him.

The boys had gotten us off good, so we were ready for to give them blow jobs again.

Lori started laughing as she said, "We'll suck you off but you'll have to put your shirts on."

We all looked at her wondering what she was up to but the guys quickly had their shirts on.

"Follow me," she said and she led us downstairs to the front door. "Did you see those two chairs out on the front porch? When the coast is clear, you two go out and sit in the chairs, just don't let anyone see your dicks."

I wondered what she was up to, she's a little crazy sometimes and I was wondering if we were going to do it outside on the front porch.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.