Basic Training
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My best friend, Lori, and I had both turned fourteen and we decided it was time for sex. All we needed was a boy to do it with. So we went looking and here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Well, me, for sure, you can ask Amy yourself."

"Yeah, I'm ready, why not?" I told him and he just sat there looking at us, totally amazed.

"Wow, you two are something else, I can't believe this," he told us as I sat there playing with his hard dick.

Lunch was consumed pretty quickly, I must say, and Lori was opening the condom package as Greg stood there in front of her, his dick straight out in eager anticipation.

She put it on the end and rolled it down, then lay down on the blanket, spreading her legs wide as Greg knelt between them pressing his dick to her slit.

I watched her wiggle her butt as he pushed and in a few seconds, the end went inside her.

"Oh, I feel it, I'm no longer a virgin, oh, fuck me, Greg, fuck me," she moaned as he kept pushing into her. Then, he began going back and forth, in and out; it looked so hot, so sexy. I knew I wanted him next, I wanted sex with Greg, my first sex ever.

I wanted to see the two of them from different angles so I got up and went around behind them watching Greg's ass with his balls hanging underneath as he shoved in and out of her. Talk about hot and sexy. I knelt on the blanket and put my hand up under him caressing his balls while he fucked my best friend.

They felt so soft and warm up underneath him. I'd always dreamed about boy's penises, really never gave any thought to their testicles but now I was fascinated by them; they seemed small inside, at least what I felt seemed small, and the bag they were in was so soft and pink. I wanted to take them in my mouth and hold them there but he was too busy fucking.

She raised her legs straight up in the air as he slid his long dick back and forth into her and out of her, all wet and slick with her pussy juice, it was like watching the best porn video there ever was.

To watch my best friend lose her cherry right out in the open, out in the middle of nature itself, a warm breeze drifting across them as his penis rose and fell in and out of her, the birds chirping, them slowly fucking, oh, it was a sight. It began my fascination and desire for outdoor sex.

I watched as each stroke penetrated her, then came back up, his dick all shiny and slick with her juices, oh, I was so horny I almost went crazy watching them.

"Oh, oh, Greg, my god, that feels so good," Lori groaned, "Have you done this before?"

"It's my first time, too, but I sure love doing it. And, you, Amy, you want to try it next?"

Was he kidding? Watching them doing it was a total turn-on. I was going crazy wanting him to fuck me next. I was rubbing and fingering myself, just so ready.

"Oh, you're gonna ... make ... me ... uh, UH, UH, mmm, oh, Greg, oh don't stop, mmm," she groaned as I watched her shudder and tremble under him.

Lori looked so beautiful when she had her orgasm. I've seen her have them before but this time, it just took over her whole being, it was the look of ecstasy.

"It's getting later and if I'm going to have Greg next, we need to switch places," I reminded Lori.

So, he pulled out of her and she took the condom off him and went to get rid of it while I got down on the blanket while he put on another one. He waddled up between my legs as a shudder went through me when I realized that this was it ... I was going to lose my cherry and join the millions and, I guess, billions of people who have had sex.

I was psyched.

He put it right up to me and began pushing his hips forward. I spread a little more, I was about as far open as I could get and, without warning, I felt his dick go in, I felt full all of a sudden.

I must have winced or something because he stopped and asked me if I was all right. I told him I was and Lori began softly rubbing my tummy while she watched us.

"Is it good, Amy? I loved it, I hope it's good for you," she asked.

"Oh, it's better than good, no wonder it's all that Cyndi Mulroy talks about. Now I see just how good it is."

"Yeah, she does talk about it all the time, her and her boyfriend, Tim. He's a junior in high school. I don't know how long they've been doing it but she does go on about it in all kinds of detail. Did you hear that he did it in her butt?"

"Eeew, I've heard of people doing that but, well, I can't imagine it could be better than this," I told her.

"Yeah, me too. But Cyndi's kinda strange anyway. She's also had sex with her two older brothers and an uncle; well, according to her," Lori said.

"For me, I'll stick with this, it feels so good. I'll bet we're making Greg a pretty happy guy, right, Greg?" I asked him as he stroked in and out of me while Lori reached up under him to play with his balls.

"Oh, you two are the best thing that's ever happened to me, I can't wait to tell Craig what we've been doing," he blurted out.

"Oh, no, Greg, the main reason we chose you was that we didn't go to school with you; we don't want what we're doing to get all around our school. So if you like what we're doing, you'll just keep it quiet. Even after he gets back, you can have sex with us but only if you keep quiet about it and don't tell Craig," Lori told him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.