Basic Training - Cover

Basic Training

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My best friend, Lori, and I had both turned fourteen and we decided it was time for sex. All we needed was a boy to do it with. So we went looking and here's what happened.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Well, it might help if you could really see them," I said and pulled the bandeau down to my hips. I looked over to Lori and she untied the top of the halter and pulled it down, letting it fall loose.

We were both looking at his pants which gave everything away, of course. There was no question that there was something expanding there, no question at all.

"Well, they're both, um, uh, really pretty," he stammered, obviously uncomfortable and somewhat red-faced.

"Here, you need to feel them, see how they feel," Lori said as we each offered him our breasts to fondle. We had both talked so much about how we were going to do this that we just went confidently right ahead with our plan.

"I ... I like them, both of you, they're so pretty."

"Maybe you need a taste," I offered moving up closer, a nipple near his mouth. He opened his lips and I put it right inside as he began to suck.

Then Lori gave him hers which he sucked as he played with the other. It seemed that he was getting into all this more now and wasn't quite as hesitant as in the beginning.

Then, he lifted off Lori's boob and said, "Well, it's really hard to say but, well, I guess Amy's are the nicest but you're really both wonderful. Hers are bigger and that's the difference. I like Lori's in my mouth because the tips are longer."

Then Lori asked, "There's only one part left, Greg. Who's got the nicest pussy. Ready for that?"

He nodded and we both pulled off our shorts and spread our stance.

I knew I was wet, this was so sexy.

He looked at each of us, even shook his head in wonder, it seemed.

"You can see how we feel there if you want," Lori told him.

He put his hand down and touched me just softly rubbing over my pussy, one of this fingers sliding back and forth along my wet lips. Then he put his other hand out and did the same to Lori, rubbing our pussies at the same time.

"That feels nice, Greg," Lori told him and I told him the same.

Feeling especially hot and slutty, I asked him, "Do you want to see up inside, have us open our pussies for you?"

He looked rather astonished but he did say yes so we both sat on her bed, spread our legs, each pulled our pussy open and put our feet up on the mattress beside our hips.

"Do you like them? Think they're pretty?" Lori asked him.

"I think you two are amazing. Just ... I can't believe you're ... you're showing me all this, like your entire bodies, everything," he stuttered.

"Is my pussy prettier?" Lori asked.

"I ... they're both pretty, I just can't tell, they're both beautiful."

"Okay, now you show us what you look like," I told him.

"Yeah, I guess I should, huh?" he grinned as he pulled off his teeshirt and undid his shorts pulling them down to stand there in his navy blue briefs. Oh, did our guy have a hard-on. It poked right out straight.

"Look who's got a stiffie," Lori said. "Looking at our pussies must have turned you on?"

"Here's what you two do to me," he said and pulled the briefs off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.