Duel and Duality; Book 1 of Poacher's Progress
Chapter 11: An Amorous Interlude

Copyright© 2012 by Jack Green

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 11: An Amorous Interlude - Follow Jack Greenaway, lawyer's apprentice and poacher, from Lincoln to Waterloo and beyond, as he experiences the life and loves of a soldier in Wellington's army, in war and in peace. He battles with Napoleon's troops abroad and Luddites at home, finds his true love (twice!) and eventually faces his nemesis on the duelling ground. All references to snuff in this novel apply to the tobacco product, and should not be confused with 21st Century usage.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

When the pale grey light of dawn woke me I was under the warm body of Jenny Makepeace. It was an awaking that any man would be pleased to receive, and I was no exception.
I thought back to when I had first discovered her in my bed.

I had obediently slid in between the sheets at her invitation, issued in a throaty whisper, and she had wrapped her arms around my neck. She then pulled me into her bosom and kissed me with abandon, her tongue filling my mouth like an unfurling stair carpet, vibrant, wet and thrusting. I responded as best I could, as did my plunger, but a long night spent in freezing temperatures is not conducive to ones amatory powers, and I had had little sleep in the past twenty four hours. I disengaged my mouth from hers, with some difficulty, and said, or rather gasped, as her kiss and drawn the breath from my lungs.

"Jenny I fear I would not rise to the occasion at present. Pray let me sleep, and the morning will find me refreshed and ready."

She was all contriteness. "How stupid of me not to realise how fatigued you would be. I was so eager to give you a birthday present I quite forgot. Come my love, rest yourself and we will enjoy your present later in the morning."

I lay my head on her breasts, managing to kiss and suck one of her plum sized nipples as I did. She gave a contented sigh, and I fell straight to sleep. Now in the morning I was stirring and so was my plunger, and happily, so was Jenny.

"Did you sleep well Jack? " She asked anxiously. "Are you prepared for your birthday present?"

I answered by giving her a kiss that was as ardent and passionate as the one she had given me, and for a while we just explored each others mouths, with tongue and lips. She finally drew back gasping.

"You are certainly ready for your present."

With that she got astride me, found my plunger with a grasping hand, which was easy for her as I was as proud as a pike staff, and after a bit of manoeuvring slid me into her madge. She was dry, and it was a bit painful to be entering without any moistness, but I gritted my teeth and soon reached the wet and clinging centre of her. Jenny ground down on me slowly and thoroughly, in fact she galloped me at a canter. I say she galloped me, for I was content to let her rise and fall on my rampant plunger.
She had an experienced madge, that sucked and gripped and slid along the full length of my staff, and I thought that even my nugs might disappear in her madge, which was a long, wide, thick lipped sort, so different from that petite, mouse's ear of Susannah's. I felt my volley approaching, but as Jenny was a woman who would not make the mistake of becoming with child unless she wished it, I didn't give her warning.

I held back my fire for as long as possible, while my plunger was manipulated by a woman who knew how to achieve her maximum pleasure, and how to bestow the same pleasure on her lover. As I finally shot a forceful volley into her Jenny cried out, and collapsed on me, nearly crushing the breath from my lungs as her large full jugs landed on my face. I arched my back, so as to give her a final pleasuring, and she groaned as if stretched on a rack of rapture while I spurted into her again, sucking mightily on her nipples as I did. We stayed locked together for some time re- gaining our breath, while I meandered over her breasts with tongue and lips. Eventually Jenny gave a great sigh, and slowly and reluctantly lifted her body from mine

"I must see to the kitchen, loth that I am to leave such an ardent and accomplished lover."

I kissed her and thanked her for my birthday present. She laughed.

"I haven't finished with you yet my lad. Sleep now for I shall be expecting a visit by your long boat into my cut later this afternoon."

I had no idea what she meant, but sleep claimed me before I could puzzle out her words.

I rose from my bed, and breakfasted at ten. Jenny served me, and nearly serviced me, so eager was she for kisses and caresses. Her duties claimed her, and I did some company paper work as I reprised our morning's activity. There was no doubt that Jenny Makepeace was an experienced woman when it came to the galloping. However I was a bit surprised that she had not attempted to suck on my plunger, as I have found it always a prelude to the most satisfactory galloping sessions. Never mind, perhaps 'a long boat in cut' was her words for fellatio?

At lunch Jenny was as amorous as she had been at breakfast, and I took the opportunity to send my hand scouting under her skirts She wore no drawers, and my fingers teased and tickled and stroked her madge, until her face was red with desire, I stroked the soft hair on her mound of Venus, and I looked forward to using my tongue on her portal, so far I had not yet had that pleasure.

I left Jenny to take over duty from McMurdoe, with a promise that I would call back to the Anchor at six that evening.

"I'll be in my private parlour." she said, "we will not be disturbed, and can finish what you started at the lunch table!"
Jenny had her parlour down the end of the same corridor that housed my room.

Time seemed to drag, and at last I gave orders to my sergeant major, Alfred Hitchcock, that if required I would be in the Anchor, and he was in charge until my return.

The Sergeant Major smiled. "I hope you will be getting a good birthday present, Captain." He was an experienced soldier who I valued, and so allowed him this piece of insubordination, and made no answer.

I knocked on the door of the parlour and heard Jenny bid me 'enter'. The room was warm from a fire roaring away in a huge fireplace. In front of the hearth there was a large thick sheep's fleece, several fleeces sewn together in fact. The wool was thick and curly, and I could recognise a fleece from a Southdown sheep when I saw one. I had a delightful vision of Jenny and me frolicking naked on that fleece, in front of that fire.
Jenny was sat at the head of a well laden table. She was dressed in a bottle green coloured gown that showed off her white shoulders and bosom to great advantage, her hair was piled on top of her head and she made the prettiest, and most desirable, of pictures. She rose from her chair, came over to me and proceeded to give me a firm full kiss, which sucked the breath from my lungs.

"Happy birthday, Jack."

It had all the indications that it would indeed be a most happy birthday, and my plunger rose in anticipation.

Jenny laughed as she saw the movement. "We will first eat first, before you get to use that weapon."

As we ate she talked, and I learned that the reason for my good fortune in getting into Mrs Makepeace's bed was not due to my handsomeness, or my charm, nor my sexual expertise, but rather to my 'good heart', as she described it. Jenny had been a foundling herself, and when she learned that I had paid for the burial of 'Anne Kerr' she thought to reward my kindness to the poor child. Jenny also regretted her discourteous behaviour when she thought I was Braxton-Clark. She had decided to make amends for the way she had behaved, and also reward me for the kindness shown to the murdered child, by inviting me into her bed.

"I do not often give that privilege to many men; the last one was some two years ago."

However I had performed so well that she now resolved that I should be a frequent and regular visitor, and I was invited to spend the rest of my nights at the Anchor between her bed sheets, and thighs, a task I eagerly accepted.
You may think it demeaning or unmanly of me, to accept that I was only to be her lover because she thought it due reward for my actions, rather than for my 'manly' personality, and all those other attributes that we men prize, and think the ladies look for in a liaison. Well, I have always been grateful for what I am offered, and I looked on any galloping with Jenny as a piece of good fortune, no matter how that lucky chance came about.

Jenny told me something of her life; she too had run away from a Foundling Home. However she was more fortunate than most runaways, and had found a good billet working in a tavern near the Gloucester- Swindon canal. Over the years she rose from being a kitchen skivvy to being a serving girl, eventually, through her hard work, her ability and also her good looks, becoming the right hand maiden to the proprietor, a Mr Makepeace. He was at least twenty years her senior but she married him when she was twenty, and became part owner of The Goat and Compass tavern.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.