How Did I Get Here?
Epilogue: Fifteen Years Later

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Coming of Age Sex Story: Epilogue: Fifteen Years Later - A little guy's journey through life takes some unusual twists and turns.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Size   Slow   School  

I opened my eyes and found myself still holding her. We were spooned together just as I remembered from last night. I moved back slightly and gazed down her naked back. She was still a powerful, extremely fit woman. I wondered how any man could be so lucky as to find a woman like her. She was a combination of the three most important loves of my life. She possessed the strength of Erika the Great, the intelligence and strength of character of Victoria, and she was every bit as sexually insatiable as Karen. I have been truly blessed. My cock was wedged down in between her butt cheeks. As I looked over her body, remembering the previous night's love making, I began to become aroused. No, I thought to myself, this is her morning to sleep in, it's only six o'clock. I carefully slipped my arm out from under her pillow and as gently as possible, got out of bed. I found my shorts on the floor where she had thrown them. I left the room closing the door behind me. As I walked down the hall on my way to the kitchen, I glanced into first, our son's room and then our daughter's; both were empty. I wasn't too concerned, they both were into early morning workouts so I assumed they were somewhere in the gym. I made myself a cup of coffee and headed to our office to catch up on some paperwork before going down to open the gym. Today was Sunday, the gym didn't open until ten in order to give the staff time to attend services if they choose to. We always went on Saturday night. I switched on the large flat screen monitor, which was connected to the security system. I was looking at nine views taken from the various cameras mounted throughout the gym and the view of the parking lot. I found the kids in the boxing room. They were inside the ring each dressed in shorts and a tank top. Matt, the eldest, was fourteen years old, tall and thin, he had a runner's body. He loved to run, we would run into the countryside some evenings before supper, and run for miles. He never seemed to tire. Kristin had just turned thirteen; she was a couple of inches shorter than Matt, but where Matt was a runner, she, on the other hand, spent her time on the nautilus machines and in the weight room. Her hard work was really beginning to pay dividends. Her body looked like a smaller version of her mother; she was already packing some serious muscles on her arms and shoulders.

Curious, I turned on the microphones placed in the room in order to find out what was going on. My son was talking;"I don't really think this is a good idea, suppose you get hurt: what would mom and dad say?"" Mom already knows about this and said it was ok as long as we both promised that whatever happened we would always love each other. After all we are brother and sister." "Of course I'll always love you." "Then it's agreed, we'll box four two minute rounds with a minute rest in between each round. The loser has to grant the winner one favor." "How are we going to determine who is the winner?" "Either when the other fighter quits or can no longer continue or gets knocked out" "Ok, sounds fair to me" replied my son.

She set the timer, and they each returned to their corner to put on their wraps and gloves and put in a mouth piece. I studied each of them as they warmed up. Matt looked slow, awkward, and unsure of himself; Kristin, on the other hand, looked confident, experienced and deadly. Matt had no idea what was about to happen. As the bell sounded for round one, they each came to the center of the ring touched gloves and began to circle one another cautiously. Matt threw a couple of jabs which Kristin blocked easily with her gloves. She seemed to be biding her time waiting for an opening. I think Matt mistook her patience for fear because he seemed to loosen up and started to throw more punches without regard for her response. After a jab which she easily avoided, she let loose with a right hook to his body. With a look of pain on his face, he backed away quickly. Fear replacing confidence. For the rest of the round she stalked him. It was almost comical, look at the little boy run from the big bad girl. The bell saved him and they retreated to their corners.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.