The Family-s
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

After driving for six hours Duke saw his father's company building as they rounded a corner and he could not help but to be impressed by the size of the building.

"Pretty impressive eh?" Alistair said to his son who had a wide eyed look as they pulled up to the main gate of Sci-North.

"I knew my father was into science but what could he be doing that requires such a large building?" Duke thought to himself. He felt somewhat uneasy seeing his father talking to an armed guard.

Susan watched as her master talked to the armed guard at the gate and like her son could not help but feel a tendril of excited anxiety worm it's way into her mind.

"Master, how big is this place?" she asked, as they drove into the company's parking lot she saw that there were only a few cars in the parking lot which puzzled her because the size of the main building and complex indicated there should be more cars in the parking lot in relation to the size of the building as it did not seem like there was a lot of people at her husband's company due to the few cars in the parking lot.

As he parked the car Alistair looked at his slave and gave her a charming smirk, "You'll see soon enough," he said, as he took a manly delight in the excited look in his slave's lovely eyes.

They all got out of the car and made their way across the parking lot.

Duke looked at Girl and saw that she had a strange look in her eyes that troubled him.

"Slave have you been here before?" he asked, and watched as Girl gave him a troubled look that told him she wanted to answer his question but could not for some unknown reason.

The four of them walked through the main doors of his father's company, Duke though about the look on his slave's face and her failure to answer his question.

"Whoa!" Duke thought to himself, dropping the thoughts of Girl, as he looked around the main entry way seeing there were about thirty or so people dressed in lab coats going to and fro as they made their way to the reception desk as his feeling of fearful excitement was bumped up a notch or two as he was wondering what kind of research his father was doing as he got the strange notion that he and his mother and slave had walked into a fortress.

"Sir it is good to see you but who are these people? " Alistair heard the receptionist say to him as she looked over his family.

This is my son, his slave and my slave. " Duke and Susan heard Alistair say to the receptionist and they both felt their hearts skip a beat or two because Alistair had told her that Susan was his slave as well as Girl being Duke's slave.

For a moment neither of them knew what to expect because they valued their privacy of their relationships to one another as they half expected the receptionist to either freak out of give Alistair a dirty look.

"Very good Sir, shall I inform the department heads of your arrival? " they heard the receptionist say with a casual tone of voice without batting an eye to the fact that Alistair and Duke had slaves.

"Yes, I will want to meet with them in the Hive in half an hour. " Alistair said as he full well knew that Susan and Duke were deeply puzzled by his words as he was thinking of a way to explain not only what he meant by the Hive but also how to tell them of his plan in such a way that they would not freak out once he told him of his plans.

"Master what is the Hive? " Susan asked as he began to feel fear as her master turned and looked at her with an unreadable look on his rugged and handsome face.

"Come with me and I'll show you, don't worry there is nothing to fear. " Duke heard his father say to him and his mother when he felt Girl tighten grip on his right arm and when he looked at her he saw a deeply fearful look on her palce face and for some unknown reason he did not know what to say to calm her down.

After the four of them entered a large elevator Duke watched as his father pressed his right pointer fingers on a strip of glass under the control panel, there was a brief flash of light as the scanner read his fingerprint.

"Go to the Hive. " he heard his father say with a slightly grim tone of voice that did little to put his fearful mind and heart at ease as the elevator began to descend at an alarming rate of speed.

"Father how far down are we going? " he asked his father who gave him a grim smile, " The Hive is two miles below ground. " he heard his father say and he could not help but to feel even more fearful as they continued to descend.

"Master why are we going down so far for? " Susan asked with a slight tremor of fear in her voice as she was having doubts about what she knew about her master and husband as she felt goosebumps ripple across her body.

"Trust me Slave you soon know why. " Alistair said as he looked at his slave wife and saw that look of fearful doubting in her eyes and as much as he wanted to assure her that things were fine he knew that not matter what he said to her and his son that they would not get over their growing fear.

After what seemed like forever to Susan and Duke the elevator came to a stop and when the doors opened they saw eight heavily armed security guards in body armour waiting for them which did little for their over all mental well being.

"Sir who are these people? " one of the hulking security guards asked Alistair as he and the other security guards were giving Duke, Susan and Girl a critical look that made Duke and Susan all the more fearful.

"They are my family as such they have level three security clearance. " Alistair said to the security guard who had spoken to him as he stepped out of the elevator and when it turned to face his slave wife and son he could see that they were having serious doubts about getting out of the elevator, not that he could blame them.

"Slave, Son I know this must seem terrifying but you'll have to trust me when I say that you have nothing to fear here. " he said to Duke and Susan with a reassuring tone of voice and watched as Susan, Duke and Girl walked out of the elevator.

"Follow me. " Alistair said to his family who gave him a slightly freaked out look as they walked past the armed guards who were watching them like a locked on heat seeking missile which did little to put their fearful minds and hearts at ease.

"Father how big is this place? " Duke asked his father as he saw scores of armed guards and scientists going to and fro.

"The Hive is ten miles in area. " he heard his father say and he could not believe what his father had just said to him because he figured that it would have cost trillions of dollars to have build this underground base which also put a fearful question into his mind as to why on earth would his father need such a large underground base for.

As they were walking Alistair could sense that his wife and son where some what freaked out and as much as he wanted to reassure them that things were going to be ok he knew that once he revealed his plan that they would most likely hate him.

"But I'm sure that once the plan starts they will in time come to understand the reasons for my actions. " he thought to himself as they continued to walk.

After walking for about fifteen minutes or so Duke and Susan saw that they were standing in a long hallway a mind boggling numbers of doors on either side of the hallway.

"Where are we Father? " Duke asked as he felt like his skin was trying to crawl off of his bones, " This is the residential block, this is where we will be staying for the foreseeable future. " he heard his father say to him with a calm tone of voice and a reassuring look on his face that did little for his overall mental well being.

"Master?, what do you mean we will be staying here for the foreseeable future? " Susan asked as she felt a chill race up her spine as she could not help but to question what she really knew of the man that she called husband and master.

"Slave the world is about to change, soon the world will undergo a starting transformation and I will be the one to cause this rebirth of the human race. " she heard her master say to her and she could see a strange light in his dark piercing eyes that made her heart skip a beat in dreading terror.

"Father are you insane? " Duke asked as he had horrifying visions of the human race dying in way too for horrifying for the mind of an insane god to comprehend.

"No Son I assure you that I am quite sane, I know you and your Mother don't understand what is about to happen so I will explain it to the two of you. " Alistair said as he felt bad for scaring his family but he knew that once he had put his plan into motion so long ago that he could never stop what he had started.

"Come with me. " Duke and Susan heard Alistair say to them and for a moment they hesitated as it was becoming clear that neither of them really knew that man that they called father or master.

After walking for about twenty minutes in growing dreading suspense the four of them came to what appeared to be a large underground garden.

"Wow! " Duke thought to himself as he saw that the underground garden looked to be about half a mile in area that had a grotto and a large pond.

Susan watched as her husband and master sat down on a stone bench and for a moment she hesitated on sitting next to him, but yet despite her master's strange behaviour she sat next to him as she was seeking assurances from him that things were going to be ok.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.