The Family-s
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

I am thankful that Gerald Davis and Bachgen have been editing my stories.

The first thing Duke was aware of as he was slowly waking up was something soft and warm pressed against his lips, he slowly opened his eyes and he felt time come to a standstill as he saw the sweet loving look on Girl's spooky but angelic face, as he realized it was her soft sweet lips pressed to his.

"Wow!, I'm really in love." he thought to himself as he felt a strange feeling that he had never felt before, then the odd moment passed and he felt himself become very aroused.

"Hehehehe!" he cackled to himself as he slowly untangled himself from Girl's loving embrace, and when she murmured in her sleep he became as still as a rock, as the sweet sounds of her quiet but pleasured moaning inspired him to do something he would have never considered doing to a girl. When he was sure that Girl was still in a deep sleep, he laid her flat on her back as his hard cock twitched like a python on crack.

Alistair awoke to the sounds of his slave's happy murmuring, and he smiled as he drank in the sight of Susan spooned up to his side with a truly blissed out smile on her sleepy face that put him in a playfully evil mood.

He slowly and carefully disentangled himself from her and walk to the bathroom to take a piss, as he could not help but to smile like a shark on crack as to what he was going to do to her after he was done pissing.

Once he was done he did not flush the toilet so as not to wake Susan up, and made his way back into the main room and quickly get dressed as he was having a hard time keeping himself from cackling like some demented 1950's mad scientist, once he was dressed he left the room to find what he would need for his plan.

Some time later Susan opened her eyes as she became aware of her master's body spooned up against her and she slowly rolled over and watched as Alistair opened his eyes, and when she saw him smile a warm and loving smile she grabbed his head and planted a soul searing kiss on his lips, Alistair grabbed Susan and forced his tongue into her greedy mouth as he felt himself become even more aroused then he already was, he broke their kiss and took up the discarded pillow case and smiled an evil smile.

"Hands behind your back."Alistair said with a lusty and commanding tone of voice, which made Susan sit up on the bed and placed her hands in one another behind her back as she could not help but to wonder what her master was up to, as he quickly bound her wrists together.

She felt her arousal grow by leaps and bounds, as her master laid her down on the bed with a delighted smile of playful evil on his handsome and rugged face.

Duke could not help but smile like a loon as he got between Girl's legs and lined his hard cock up with her slightly wet pussy, "Hehehehehe!!!" he cackled as he parted her outer folds with the head of his cock, which caused Girl to let out a small whimper of pleasure, and when the moment was right he slammed his cock into her and began to pound her for all she was worth.

Girl awoke with a frightened and aroused scream, as Duke was fucking her like a madman, and for a moment she was not sure as to what was going on. But the moment she looked into her master's loving and lusty eyes she could not help but to eagerly respond to her rape, and she grabbed on to Duke and began to thrust her hips up in time to his down stroke.

"MASTER!" Duke heard Girl howl as he felt his mind slowly slipping away into his animal passions and desires for his slave, and he felt himself coming closer and closer to emptying his seed into her as the bed creaked loudly due to their frenzied fucking.

Alistair took the pillow case off of the other pillow and told his slave wife to lift her head up. Susan could not help but to smile a loving and lusty smile as her master wrapped the pillowcase around her head as a make shift blindfold.

Alistair was smiling a mile wide smile as he told Susan to lay her head back down on the pillow under her head.

"Hehehehe!" Alistair cackled as he slowly kissed his way down from Susan's lower lips with a series of soft kisses and hard nips with his teeth.

"Ahh, Master!" Susan groaned in pleasure, as she felt Alistair bite her hard left nipple, then she hear a low rattling sound that peaked her interest, and as much as she wanted to ask her master what was going on, she had learned from years of loving experience that not only did her husband not take to kindly to her questioning him when he had a mind to take her and use her, but also that he was always coming up with more and more erotic surprises that left her a quivering pile of jell-o after he had used her so harshly.

Duke felt Girl's hot, wet and delightfully tight pussy clamp down on his hard cock, and she screamed her brains out as she had a particularly violent orgasm that triggered his own violent orgasm, and he gave his hips an extra hard thrust that caused the head of his cock to puncture Girl's cervix as he blasted his cum into her young womb.

After the frozen moment of blissful eternity, both he and Girl collapsed onto the bed as they panted with delightfully erotic exertion. "Master!" Girl gasped as she felt Duke's still hard cock, which made her shiver in a mini orgasm as it was withdrawn from her violated womb.

Duke could see the look of worshipful adoration and love in Girl's bright and shining blood red eyes, and he felt overwhelmed by his own feeling of loving domination so that he held her close to him and vowed before all the gods that he would never forsake her.

Alistair laughed as Susan screamed like she was being skinned alive a millimeter at a time, as he pressed the ice cube onto her hot throbbing clit, "CUM, SLAVE!" he snarled loudly as he shoved the ice cube into her pussy, and then began to slam his hard cock in and out of her suddenly chilled and wet pussy.

Susan was off in a world of erotic pleasure as their bodies bounced violently on the bed, and as much as she wanted to reach out and embrace her master, she could not because of her tightly bound hands and wrists, which only served to make her all the more insanely aroused as Alistair continued to violently rape her.

Alistair was enjoying the sensations of the melting ice around his cock as his slave's well pummeled pussy was clamping down on his hard cock, and he felt that all was well and right in the univercs as both he and his much loved and loving slave wife climbed higher and higher toward their mutually enjoyed release.

Susan felt Alistair bite her sweet spot just under her left ear, and she felt her body start to thrash around like she was taking a long hard ride on the electric chair once the switch had been thrown, as she felt the delightfully erotic sensation of her master's hot seed filling her icy cunt, which only served to increase the power and violence of her multiple orgasms, and in the back of her mind she felt the fear of death kick in as she was convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that her much loved and loving master was raping her to death.

After an unknown moment of forever and a day of basking in the afterglow of their frenzied lovemaking, Duke propped himself up on his hands and saw that Girl's mind was gone to her happy place, "Damn!" was the only thing he could think of, as he was convinced that this was the positive karma that was due to him for all the long lonely and painful years of his early life.

He took Girl into his arms as he flipped himself over on his back, and placed Girl on top of him with her left ear over his strong heart, and began to take a manly delight in running his fingers through her hair as she was off in her own little world.

"I love you Girl, if these strange and intense feeling of desire and power are what men call love, I know that I love you and only you." he whispered into her right ear in a soft and soothing tone of voice, as he continued to lightly run his right and through her soft silky hair before he started to gently and lovingly massage her scalp.

Girl felt herself return to a coherent state of mind, and she became aware of her master running his fingers through her hair as well as massaging her scalp, and she felt such love and adoration for Duke that she began to cry in ecstatic joy.

"Shhh, Slave." Duke whispered to his slave, as he could tell that her tears were not tears of sadness or sorrow, but of femininely submissive joy. He felt so at peace with himself and the universe that if he died right then and there that his only regret would be leaving Girl behind as well as his father and mother, but other than that he had no other regrets.

"Master, this pitiful girl is not worthy of you." Girl said in a deeply submissive tone of voice, as she felt like she was face to face with a god. "Nonsense, Slave, you and I are meant to be together, now and forevermore." she heard her master say as she saw the manly and lovingly dominant smirk on his face. As much as she wanted to be ravage by him once more, she was far to sore to offer her delightfully aching pussy to him, but she knew of another way to show her loving submission to him and began to shimmy down his strong body.

When Alistair came back of his extended stay in Dom Space, he became aware of Susan cleaning his delightfully pleasured cock with a long, slow and intensely sensual blow job, "God almighty, what a slave I have." he thought to himself as he felt Susan lightly sucking on the crown of his cock, and he could see the look of pure love on her love flushed face and he found the fact that she was blindfolded and bound to be such a turn on, all he could so was lay back and watch her as she continued to service his still hard cock.

"Master, I don't know why out of all the females in this world you chose me to be your slave, but I love you and will never stop loving you, not even Death can stop my undying love and submissive to you." Susan thought to herself as she felt his still hard cock reach all the way down her now pleasantly stretched mouth and throat, and she smiled with feminine joy as she heard him groan in pleasure as she swirled her dexterous tongue up and down his hard shaft.

Girl smiled to herself as she took her master's blood and cum slicked cock into her greedy mouth, and she shivered with erotic delight as she tasted her blood, Duke's cum and her own cum, and she watched as Duke closed his eyes and get into her feminine oral servitude to him.

"Master, this slut has known love before when she was your father's slave, but what I feel now that I'm your slave and you are my one true master is something that I can never understand, and even though the depths of my feelings for you scares me sometimes, I know I can never stop loving you." Girl thought to herself as she swirled her small dainty tongue around Duke's large cock, and she brought her right hand up to his hanging balls and she marveled as the weight and size of his balls as she forced more of his now hard cock down her small tight mouth and throat.

Alistair watched with a look of pure love and adoration as Susan continued to service his hard cock with her highly skilled mouth and tongue, and he realized that it was for her, his son and Girl that he had taken the course of action that had kept him away from his loving family for so long at his lab.

"Yes, it is for them that this world must change." he thought, as he felt his conviction towards his plans for the world harden, and he let out a pleasured gasp as he felt himself fly over the edge as he painted his slave's throat and mouth with his cum.

Susan felt her much loved husband and master relax as he rode out the crest of his powerful orgasm, and she felt loving frustration that she could not only not see the look of pleasure on his face due to her blindfold, but also that she could not snuggle up to him and embrace him, due to the fact that her hands were securely bound behind her back, and she could tell that her master was completely and sexually satisfied.

Alistair could see the look of sumissive frustration on his slave's face as he felt completely spent, then he slowly sat up and told Susan to hold still as he reached out and untied her hands, then when he removed the blindfold from her face he saw such a look of pure submissive and feminine love and worship in her sparkling green eyes, that he felt himself cry with tears of pure joy.

Duke shivered as he felt Girl take his hard cock all the way down her hot, wet and delightfully tight mouth and throat, and as much as he want to skull fuck her so hard that his hard cock would come out of her well ravaged pussy, he held off as he could see Girl's need to pleasure him and he felt like he was melting into a pile of warm fuzzy boneless goo as Girl flexed her mouth and throat around his cock as she was caressing his balls.

"What now?" Duke thought to himself. as Girl stopped blowing him and then turn herself around on the bed and put her ass up into the air. "Use your slutty slave's other hole, Master." he heard Girl say to him as she reached around with her hands and spread her small ass cheeks open, and when he looked at her he saw the look not only of feminine submission and desire, but he also saw the erotically wicked smile on her pale face that aroused him even more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.