The Family-s - Cover

The Family-s

Copyright© 2012 by Kargan3033

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story about a young and depressed young man who's life takes a turn for the strange and the erotic which will forever change the world.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Slow   Caution   Violence   Workplace   Nudism  

I want to thank both Gerald Davis and Bachgen for proof reading and editing this chapter and I hope that those are a reading this story are enjoying it as much as I am enjoying writing it.

Alistair saw that Girl was still kind of on edge, when he decided that it was time for Girl to see more of the world than she had seen since she became his own.

"Slaves, I have to go into town for something, but when I get back we are all going out on the town." he said, as Susan and Girl give him a questioning look.

Since their master was a world famous scientist, they tended to avoid going out of doors for the most part, at his insistence.

When he saw the questioning and unsure looks on the faces of his slaves, he could not help but to grin like a loon and quickly made his way outside to his car.

Duke had just finished smoking his joint when he heard the door to the boy's bathroom open with a creak, and he felt his heart skip a beat or two as he realized that it was very likely that whoever had just came into the guy's room could smell the smoke from the joint he had just smoked.

"FUCK!" he thought to himself, as he dropped the roach into the crapper trapper, and for a moment he was not sure as what to do as he felt like the cops were going to kick open the door to the toilet stall at any given second.

As he was sitting on the john he felt his skin crawl with goose bumps as he sat there waiting for the cop to bust his ass he thought back to what his father had said to him about him not having to worry about the police, so long as he did not act like a dick to people.

"I see." Duke said to himself, as he came to understand what his father had meant by what he had said to him about the police.

His father's research company Sci-Tech had a net value that was ten times that of Microsoft, or even a fair sized nation, due to the inventions his father had created.

"Heh." he laughed to himself, as he realized that if he had any trouble with the police about having weed on him, his father would simply bribe the police to look the other way, which made him relax instantly.

He got up from the toilet, flushed it, and opened the door to the stall to see a bookworm like student washing his hands at one of the bathroom sinks as he walked out of the bathroom with a whacked out smile on his face.

As he was driving back to town, Alistair opened the ashtray in his Ninja and took out the half smoked joint and lit it up as he was turning over the idea he had for what he had planned for Girl, his son, his slave wife and himself.

"That's the ticket." he thought to himself, as he decided that Girl needed a whole new wardrobe, since all of her clothing consisted of French maid outfits.

While driving around he spied a formal clothing store and pulled up in front of it.

"Good day, Sir, may I help you?" Sara Collender asked the man who had walked into The Finery clothing store. Alistair looked at the woman who had spoken to him, and he could see that Sara was in her late fifties, stood around the five foot seven masrk, and he saw that she wore her gray hair in a bun and that she was dressed in a black business suit.

"Yes, I'm looking for some clothing for my daughter, could you show me what you have in stock?" he said to Sara, with a smirk on his face as he saw that she was giving him the once over.

"Will you come with me, Sir." Sara said in a formal tone of voice, as she saw the man before her was dressed in a sharp black business suit that looked like it had cost quite a bit of money.

She also noticed that he stood at least seven foot ten, and was built like a nuke proof bunker with short crew cut, brown hair, and dark cobalt blue eyes which suited his strong and rugged face.

Duke was making his way to the nurse's office since he had nothing better to do, and saw a few students in the hallway when he noticed a girl at her locker and decided to study her.

"Not bad." he thought to himself, as he saw that the girl stood two inches shorter than his five foot nine inch frame, next he noticed that she was decked out in tight blue jeans, a short white T-shirt and had long dark brown hair.

Duke saw her bend over to get something out of the bottom of her locker and felt himself become aroused at the sight of her snug looking ass, and he could not help but to chuckle softly, as he had the very pleasing and very arousing mental image of her naked and, tied face down on his bed in a spread-eagle position.

Apparently his chuckle had been heard by the girl as she quickly stood up, turning around to face him, and he saw the slightly fearful look in the girl's light brown eyes as he felt himself become fully hard, and he could barely see her hard nipples on her D-cup breasts.

"Nice." Duke thought to himself as he saw the girl giving him the once over with a sour but fretful look on her face, which aroused him even more than he was at that point in time.

"What do you want, asshole?!" Maggie Stark said as she saw the geeky boy leering at her, and for a moment she considered kicking him in the balls, but yet there was a dangerous gleam in his eyes that made the hair on the back of her neck stand on end, as well as making her slightly toasty in the crotch.

"This is so fucking easy!" Duke thought to himself as he found himself on one hell of an ego trip, as he realized that despite the bitchy look on the girl's face she was both frightened and aroused by him.

Which made him think about what his father had said about the true nature of men and women, and found that he was more inclined to believe him because of the girl's reaction to him.

Somehow Duke managed to get his mind in gear and realized that as much as he wanted to explore this new facet of his life, he knew that he needed to take a step back and think this newfound knowledge through before he made an ass of himself.

"Damn, that was scary!" Maggie thought to herself as the boy gave her a hungry smile that made the heat between her legs a damp heat, before he turned away from her and walked down the hallway.

As he was standing at the counter of the clothing store with a substantial amount of girl's clothing, Alistair could not help but to smile to himself as he had the mental image of what the older lady's reaction was going to be when she not only found out who he was, but that he had been buying clothing for his so called "Daughter".

"That will be six thousand, four hundred and thirty two dollars and six cents." Sara said, and watched as the man reached into his right front pants pocket and pulled out a fair-sized black leather wallet to take out his credit card.

She took the card from the man, looked the name over before she swiped the card, and when she saw the name, 'Alistair Temple' she felt herself go bugeyed.

She looked at Alistair and saw that he had a blank look on his handsome face, as she quickly swiped the card while she was having a hard time believing that the founder of Willow Creek was actually standing before her with an armload of girl's clothing as his purchase.

Once the transaction went through, Sara handed Alistair back his credit card as she realized that quite a few people would pay good money for this juicy tidbit of gossip, as the machine printed out the store's copy along with his copy of the purchase.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?" she asked in a deeply respectful tone of voice that made Alistair smile.

"No, thank you, Miss, this will be all for now, but if I ever need any clothing for my son and daughter I'll be sure to come again." he said, as he placed the credit card back into his wallet.

Once he had placed his wallet back into his pants pocket, he scooped up the bags holding the clothing for Girl, and made his way out of the store as he decided to see what else he should get for Girl as well as something for Susan and Duke.

"Excuse me, but I'm not feeling too good." Duke said as to the school nurse as he walked into the school's sick room, "Oh? Who are you and what's wrong?" Miss Barbara Lovejoy asked, as she turned and to see the boy standing before her, and there was something about him that struck her as odd.

"Well, my Mom is in the hospital, they are not sure if its swine flu or if its food poisoning, and well, I'm not feeling all that perky myself." Duke said, as he looked Barbara over and saw that she stood around the five foot five, with short wavy dark brown hair and dark blue eyes, and that her smallish breasts looked to be a large B-cup or a small C-cup.

"I see, come sit here." Barbara said in a slightly alarmed tone of voice, as she saw that the boy was somewhat pale looking which further increased her concern. "I'm sorry I did not catch your name." she said as she walked over to the cabinet to get the thermometer and stethoscope.

"I didn't throw it." Duke said with a smirk on his face as he felt himself become aroused once more, and when Barbara looked over to him he could not help but to leer.

"Well at least his libido is healthy." she thought to herself, as she had the mental image of the two of them going at it on one of the sick room's beds, which surprised her.

"Heh!" Duke thought to himself as he saw the slightly disturbed look on the nurse's face, and even though he was not sure he could have sworn that she was aroused, "I'm Duke Temple." he said as she came over to him with the thermometer and stethoscope.

"I see, when did you start feeling ill?" Barbara asked, as she stuck the thermometer in Duke's left ear.

"About ten minutes or so ago" she heard Duke say to her as the thermometer beeped, when she looked at it the digital readout it said 98.1, "Well, you do have a slight temperature." Duke heard Barbara say to him, and for a moment he wished he could make himself throw up, just to freak her out.

Then he realized he was being childish, but still could not help but to smile to himself at the mental image of what the look on Barbara's face would be if he did heave up his guts.

Susan and Girl where watching TV when Susan looked over at Girl and saw the unsettled look on her pale face.

"It's ok, there is nothing to worry about." she said to Girl, for she knew that it was a damn rare occasion when her sister slave had been able to leave the house, since she was under orders from their master to stay indoors.

"But..." Girl started to say as Susan cut herself off. "I know you have not seen much of the outside world, but I have a feeling that our master has something nice planned for all of us, so don't worry, why don't you go and take a bath, it will help settle you're nerves." she said to Girl in a kind tone of voice.

Girl could see the warm and friendly smile on her sister slave's face, and it helped to dispel some of her apprehension as she made her way from the living room to the ground floor bathroom in order to take a long hot soak in the hot tub.

Once Girl was gone, Susan got up from the large black over-stuffed leather couch, and made her way to the wine rack for a nice glass of red wine.

"Well, I never thought I'd see that day, that my master would share his slaves with anyone, let alone our son." she thought to herself as she was looking over the bottles of wine, and she said a heartfelt prayer of thanksgiving for her peace and prosperity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.