Abandoning Innocence - Cover

Abandoning Innocence

Copyright© 2012 by jessicausiwanna

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sweet Amanda is as eager as any new high-schooler to explore her independence and get a taste of the things that have been out of her reach. She's a good kid, but has a mischievous streak and can get a little reckless in pursuits. Because of this curiosity seems to be getting her kitty into a lot of trouble. This is part one of her story.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Brother   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

That night I dreamed of Danny.

I sauntered into his room silently. Our eyes fixed on each other, despite our nudity. Still, there were no words.

I climbed over him, his erection dragging along my chest and the length of my body as I did. The sensation was hot and blunt, quite exaggerated from what it would be in reality. Moving further up, I nestled his firm prick in my crease.

And sunk down.

He filled me in an instant. There was no pain, no friction, but spreading warmth, gliding, stretching, opening to accommodate him. The perceived sensation was incredibly realistic, and my breath caught at the intensity and depth of the feeling.

His had remained passive up until this point, letting my action rule the situation. As his girth bottomed out within me however, his expression went from stunned to a grimaced determination, almost angry. He quickly grabbed me from behind both of my hips, and rolled me over sharply. Holding my legs down to the sides of my chest he pressed down hard and started pounding into me.

My legs were stretched to their max point and seemed like they would tear from the joint each time he crashed into me, but I didn't feel that. All I could feel was that rock hard cock digging into me deliciously over and over and over. I felt my insides flood and clasp on. I gripped the sheets beside me. His face dripped with sweat as he fucked me.

Fuck me.

"Fuck me, Danny!"

I breathed raggedly; watching his face, so like my father's looked that night. My eyes swept down his chest to where we were joined. I watch his pole disappear into me, slick with my cum. I shuttered as my climax built. Looking back up to his face, it suddenly was my dad's. The image blurred. My legs flexed hard and I woke, writhing and gripping my pussy with both hands. I was covered in sweat and incredibly wet inside as well.

Oh fuck! That was intense. God, it seemed so real! Is that what it's really like??


I couldn't stop touching myself all through my shower after that. My hands would linger, and after I would get back to washing myself again they would sneak back to my pussy and breasts. My thoughts went back and forth between my dream and my lust filled adventures the night before.

Is it still called a nocturnal emission if a girl has it? I certainly emitted enough. The shower ran cold before I was ready to get out.

By the time I had dressed and made my way downstairs it was 9:30am, and my brother and dad were long gone. It was just as well. Either of them would have been difficult for me to face on that particular morning, and I didn't know if I was up for any more creative redirecting of conversation for the time being.

Mom was still there though, sipping coffee and thumbing through a clothing catalog. She was a battle hardened soul, on the tail end of raising three less than cooperative teenagers. Both of my brothers had seen their share of trouble, and she was well prepared for me to be a handful too.

She kept the order, and while it was a difficult role to lead, she was successful at it. Despite her hard-nosed ways, she was capable of occasionally cutting loose from time to time and, on rare moments, she could even be as fun and playful as dad.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat next to her. She glanced up at me and gave me a quick little smile before returning to her catalog.

"There's some cute shoes in the back of that one." I offered.

"Yeah, but you know you can never trust a picture when it comes to shoes. They're just one of those things that you have to try on at the store."

"Yeah." I sipped my coffee and found it too be bitter. I didn't really like coffee so well, but had gotten into a habit of drinking it anyway.

"There's some cute swimming suits in there too." I mentioned, nonchalantly.

"We just got you two new suits last summer. Don't tell me they don't fit already?"

"Well, yeah mom..." I probably could still fit fine into them, but was hoping to get something that would better compliment my developing figure. I played the guilt card, "I mean, unless you want me, like, popping out of the ones I have."

She looked at me with a tight-lipped little smile and raised one eyebrow. Then flipping to the pages with the swimming suits she said, "Well, your boobs are getting bigger, honey, but I'm not exactly worried about them 'popping out' of anywhere anytime soon." She looked back up sympathetically. "And unless your genetics come from your dad's side in that department, you may never have to worry about that too much." She chuckled to herself.

I rolled my eyes purposefully at her and sighed dramatically, "Okay, thanks for the update mom. But still, I want to go up to the lake this summer, and I don't wanna look like a teenager stuffed into a kid's suit!"

"Okay, okay. Just one though. You're probably gonna grow even more next year, and I don't wanna be making a large scale investment out of your disposable swimwear collection. What about this one?" She pointed to a sleek, athletic-style one piece.

It was a nice suit, but I disregarded it completely, flipping two pages further in the catalog and pointing down to an image at the bottom. "That one."

"Has to be a bikini, huh?"

"Come on, mom. Seriously. Look at it. It's a pretty conservative cut, I think." What she couldn't see, that I had online, was that the back was fairly narrow and looked to cup the curves in that region nicely.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.