Draining Daddy - Cover

Draining Daddy

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan O'Neal's wife Beth wants to make him a cuckold, but his daughter, Dora, has other ideas. In this contest of wills, the victory goes to the stronger woman, and it isn't the wicked stepmother. Dan's about to be a very lucky man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Ghost   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Caution   Nudism   Violence  

Ten years later...

“Daddy, I have a ... rather shocking idea for us, but I want you to at least listen with an open mind. Do you remember my friend Jessy? Yeah, cute Latina, long, black hair, slender body, soulful brown eyes. That’s her. There is no easy way to say this, but she needs a husband. She knows about us and she hesitated to propose this, but I suggested it to her. The idea is pretty simple. She should become your wife. I would still be your daughter ... and your lover as well. I don’t know about whether or not anything would happen between us, probably not, so don’t get any crazy ideas for threesomes and such. I don’t see that happening at all, but then I expected that we would remain monogamous.

“Before you say anything further, yes, I know that I have a strong jealous streak and so does Jessy, but we’ll just have to work on it. She has needs. So do I. We both need things that only you can give us, so rather than lose her as a friend and deny her what she badly needs, I prefer to be unselfish and share you, if you’re okay with it. Please ... please do this, Daddy. Pretty please ... she needs this, needs you, Daddy. It would just be the three of us, of course. I wouldn’t do this for anyone else, just her. It would throw some people off their suspicions, anyway. What do you say to this?” Dora O’Neal urged her father, much to his complete surprise, given his knowledge of her jealous ways, the only flaw in their longstanding relationship.

“Well, you’re sure about this, then? You’re in earnest? I mean, once this is done, there’s no turning back. I’ll have committed to both of you and I’m a man of my word, you know. You can’t share me and then take me back. Are we clear on this? If we’re going to do this, I want to make it legal, make her a formal part of the family. Can you handle her being technically your stepmom? This arrangement is no joke, if it happens, that is. I want you to know what this will be like, going in. I’ve read and studied polyamory, never expecting to practice it, just being curious about it. This lifestyle is about many other things than sex, but sex remains an integral part of it. So, what is your feeling on this matter now? If you back out, I’m sure that she’ll understand, as will I. Your call on this ... last opportunity to change your mind,” Dan warned his daughter/lover, Dora O’Neal, who had functioned as his wife for a decade now.

“Yes, Daddy. I’ve thought long and hard, and I want this to move forward in such a way that I have no way of turning back the clock, no way to undo it. I want this to be a covenant, a commitment of sorts. Mom’s dead. Beth’s dead. You’re single. You’re free to remarry in the Church. I’m Catholic. You’re Catholic. Jessy’s Catholic. See where I’m going here? A church wedding, with a priest and everything. I want the sacramental grace and power of Holy Mother Church behind your union with her, which you know that it can’t be with me. We might well go to Purgatory for failing to tell them everything, but we’ll just have to deal with that when it happens. I want this to be a match made in Heaven, so how about it?” Dora encouraged her father, pleading with him to understand her change of mind.

“So, this would mean raising children together as a family, too, and having them keep our secret as well, if you understand that, too,” Dan reminded his daughter of those consequences.

“That sounds like a very wonderful way to raise a family myself,” Jessy interjected, announcing her presence as she walked up to Dan to give him a very sweet and loving kiss, “Confession time, guys. I had to work you guys to this point, but I prayed for it. Yes, prayed for it. I believe that God understands this ... these particular circumstances, just as He understood Lot and his daughters, Abram and Sarai, etc. You should know that I’m a virgin and I will remain so until our wedding night. I saved my virginity for Dan and only for Dan, a risk that I was prepared to take to be with the right man, with the man destined to be my husband. I will give you my virginal body that night and until then, we can do ... other things together. I will share you with Dora because I know her needs, though. I love the idea of being one flesh with both of you, strange as that might seem.”

“So ... you’re really as much of a romantic as I thought, but your version of romance is to wait for a man that you know is dating his own daughter. Very interesting. And what... ‘other things’ did you precisely have in mind, sweetie? Incidentally, I’m very honored and flattered that you want to be my wife, but you deserve a proper proposal, which you will receive. Then we should also have a renewal of vows for Dora and me, you know, from our commitment ceremony some time back. In any case, I accept, including the idea of waiting for sex until your wedding night, not because of any such convictions on my part. I’m too much of a sinner myself for that. No, this is because I want you to be happy and proud of yourself and able to sleep at night, etc. I don’t want you to have any regrets, baby.

“I’ve known and cared for you too long to dismiss your feelings about that. If you need to abstain from full intercourse and come to the wedding night and the marriage bed a virgin, I’ll respect that desire. I don’t really subscribe to such notions myself, but you’re making a huge fucking concession to both of us by sharing me with my own daughter. Given that, I can meet you halfway. I’ve been intimate with only one woman for a decade. I can wait a few more months or whatever it is to sleep with you, dear.

“It might take that long to get past the years of babysitting you and doing playdates with your mother, driving you home from school and tutoring you in history and English grammar, anyway. It certainly didn’t come easy at first to fully wrap my head around the idea of making love to my own daughter, I can tell you that much. It doesn’t just happen overnight to a Catholic, given how much it’s turned me into a bit of a reprobate who will be lucky to stay out of Hell. You’ll need to say some real prayers for my soul, I fear, but I love too much perhaps for a jealous God.

“I do not know. I only know that I had to give my daughter the love back that she gave me in equal measure, whatever the consequences. That is the same way that I will love you as well. As Esther once said, ‘If I perish, I perish.’ I know that my last confession will be a real serious one and I can only imagine what the priest will say or do about it. I’m still a Catholic, but I’m also a very bad sinner that way. Then again, so were Lot, his daughters, Amram and Jochebed, just to name a few in that sense. Damn the consequences! I will love those who love me! I do not know how to deny love to others who give me love, especially someone whom I have known and loved for so long, though in a different sense back then.

“I guess what I am saying now is ... Jessica Cecilia Martinez, will you marry me? Knowing that you must share me with your sister-wife, my daughter? And that I will breed both of you. It’s high time that I expand the family by siring children on both of you. What do you say, girl?” Dan’s eyes moistened with tears as he popped the question.

“Hell, yes, I’ll marry you, Daniel Patrick O’Neal. And I will be honored to do so, because I know what kind of man you are. Mama left me repeatedly in your hands and you only looked out for my welfare, and you did so without charging her a dime. She trusted you and you kept that trust in spades. You let me befriend your daughter, you let her befriend me, you let us have slumber parties, tea parties, and such, all without even a hint of anything inappropriate, but also without a single complaint to my mother. I know that you never once spoke ill of me or mentioned things that you could have used to get me into trouble with her. You always let me eat as much or more as you did, including dessert and everything. You let me watch movies and TV with Dora without even suggesting that I go home.

“You spoiled her a bit, yes, but you also spoiled me, and I’ll never forget that fact. I fell in love with you as soon as I was able to understand what mature love was and I’ve never fallen out of it. How many times, as a grown woman, might you have sent me packing when I annoyed you? Did you? No! When Dora and I got drunk that night, you picked us both up and let us sleep it off in your bed while you slept on the sofa. In other words, you treated me as if I were your daughter as much as Dora was. That’s part of why this is so shocking to you, perhaps, but it’s how I honestly feel. Every time that I jill off to thoughts of coupling with my future husband, the face is always yours.

“As for the other things, well, let’s just say that the only cherry that I plan to keep until my wedding night is the one between my thighs, and only in the penile sense. Dora, do you have some olive or canola oil on hand? I mean to give up two virginities tonight, in fact. Tell me, fiance, have you ever fucked a woman in the culo, the ass? That act doesn’t deny me the right to wear white at my wedding, after all,” Jessy reassured Dan, as she unzipped his pants and joined his daughter on her knees to begin sucking his cock with a passion that none could deny.

“Oh, God, girls ... this is ... amazing! Oh, damn, I don’t know how long I’ll last with both of my women doing that to me! Just wait until I get my tongue busy on your two twats, ladies! You’ll be forced to redefine ecstasy, I swear!” Dan exclaimed while stroking both women’s hair as they shared the delightful work of giving him head.

Dan did his absolute best to keep self-control, but try doing that when your daughter and her best friend both suck your dick and your balls with a vengeance, even play with your ass to add to the experience! For them, though, this was a natural expression of their love and their joy in being his. Both were normally so jealous when it came to men, but for Dan, they would share gladly these days. They found, in each other, the perfect sister-wife and the perfect catalyst for compersion strong enough to overcome their jealousy. They had both found Mr. Right and they weren’t letting him get away ... never!

A year later...

Dan was exhausted, drained, sweaty, afraid for a moment that he’d have a heart attack from his wedding night with Jessy, which was carefully planned to ensure that she conceived by him now. Dora also let him fuck her, but as she was already pregnant to him, six months along, he pulled out after several strokes to finish up inside Jessy, his new bride. Judging from the way that Jessy cussed in Spanish, clawed the bed sheets, and curled her toes, the reality that she was now Dan’s good lady wife, his bride, and that she could let him knock her up ... that was incredible to her, a dream come true! It was more than enough to make her cum and loudly, as helping them couple was enough to get Dora off.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.