Draining Daddy - Cover

Draining Daddy

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Dan O'Neal's wife Beth wants to make him a cuckold, but his daughter, Dora, has other ideas. In this contest of wills, the victory goes to the stronger woman, and it isn't the wicked stepmother. Dan's about to be a very lucky man.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Ghost   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   MaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Caution   Nudism   Violence  

"Hey, baby, my husband isn't home. Come on over. He still doesn't know yet," Beth told her lover, Lamar Bothwell.

"Aw, babe, you want more of my big black cock, don't you? Can I bring my friends over?" Lamar urged his married girlfriend.

"Hell, yes! The more guys fuck me, the better. I'll pull a train for you. Maybe then if we get caught, you guys can hold Dan down and make him suck your cum out of my pussy and ass! He's always wanted my ass, but licking it is close as he can get.

"If I have my way, he'll be stuck eating me out and never get to fuck me or any other woman again. His cock is average, but only a stud like you deserves to get laid. I never plan to put out for him again. Maybe some time in a cock cage will straighten him out and put him in his proper place. White boys shouldn't get to fuck any pussy, let alone ass.

"Who knows, maybe you boys can fuck him up the ass and make him suck your dicks! My stepdaughter is eighteen now, so you can fuck her, too! It would do the little princess some good to meet a real man. Then she would stop thinking that her daddy hung the moon. I'm sick of her hero worship of her firefighter dad," Beth ranted, truly disgusted with her husband now.

Dora put the phone down and tears streamed down her face. Her stepmother was a lying, cheating wife to her father, whose plans for him evidently weren't so loving. She wondered who else might have fucked her stepmom over the years. She'd noticed that she had no younger siblings, which made her wonder now if that was because her stepmom was truly repulsed by her dad even then. How long had this been going on? Her father should get tested for HIV.

Dora made a snap decision and got into her new car. She just hoped that her father didn't have a fire to fight right then. He needed to get home and catch his wife in the act of adultery. If one or two buddies from his ladder company were with him, then the odds of Lamar and his buddies bullying him were much reduced. She was more than willing to help him fight these jerks. As small as she was, she could pack a serious left hook and knew how to make it count. There would be one punch for her father and one for herself, since she had no intention of letting some jerk like Lamar fuck her at all.

Dora drove furiously for several minutes until she arrived at the fire station. There, her father sat talking with his buddies, all of the covered in soot. He was about to call it an early day, due to the stress of the last fire his ladder company extinguished. He dropped his Coke bottle when he saw his daughter pull up in such an obvious state of distress. Dan rushed to hug her and comfort her, assuming that she had been hurt by some guy her own age. What she told him then ripped his heart out and chopped it to bits.

"Daddy, Mom's a cheating slut! I heard her talk on the phone to her boyfriend, Lamar! She hates you and wants to humiliate you! You need to come with me now if you can and catch her in the act!" Dora fumed, her Irish temper out of control.

"You're serious?" Dan asked in some disbelief.

"Would I joke about something like that? You know me, Daddy. I'm not one to play that kind of prank. I'd never do that to you. I wouldn't be this pissed-off, either," Dora observed.

"You're right. Alright, boys, if you'll excuse me, I have to go catch my wife in the arms of another man. I'm sure as hell not looking forward to this confrontation. I expect to be heavily sauced tonight, buddies," Dan shrugged, fighting his hardest not to cry.

"It's not just one other man, Daddy. Lamar has friends and they are supposed to join in on the act. They talked of holding you down and doing horrible things to you, in order to make you put up with her cheating. She said something about 'pulling a train', too. Daddy, you need back-up," she warned her father.

"Hell's bells, Dan, we'd better follow you there and have your back! If Lamar and his pals want to get nasty, we can kick some serious ass! I think that the ladder company has one last job for the day. Don't you agree? Let's not get cleaned up first, either. Like your daughter said, we need to catch 'em red-handed," Dan's captain, Oliver Ramirez, told him in his Louisiana accent. The captain was definitely a Creole and it showed in his attitude.

"I think that this should stay on the clock, don't you agree?" Jimmy Logan suggested. He was a hefty Comanche and former professional boxer who still packed a serious punch.

"Works for me, since this will help morale for sure. Dan, it's your wife, so we'll just listen while you talk, but I think that our presence will make sure that these jackals sit down and shut up," Captain Ramirez approved that plan.

"Thanks, skip. Alright, let's roll," Dan kissed Dora on the forehead and got into his car.

Dora followed him in her car and the firefighters pursued them to the O'Neal house. Sure enough, there were a number of cars already around the house, but Captain Ramirez called for some tow trucks. In the meantime, the posse parked where its members could.

Screams and moans came through the master bedroom window, which was open. Clearly, Beth was too busy getting reamed by the various Bulls to notice an entire ladder company of sooty firemen and her own stepdaughter coming through the front door. Just as obviously, Lamar and his friends found something to do that didn't appeal to Beth so much. Mrs. O'Neal actually shrieked in pain as Lamar's cousin Elroy shoved his un-lubricated dick up her asshole and started ripping her open.

The next thing that happened was absolute bedlam. Lamar pulled his bloody dick out of Beth's mouth just in time to prevent her from biting it off in a desperate attempt to inform the guys of her change of mind. This fantasy gang-bang had turned into a hellish gang-rape. He tried to knock out her teeth in retaliation. That was when Dora planted her father's sledgehammer on Lamar's cock and balls, making him double over in screaming agony. Meanwhile, Dan took a baseball bat to Elroy's skull, knocking him out as well.

Tyrone, Lamar's best friend, saw red and lunged at Dan. A solid right hook from Jimmy Logan flattened him as well. Captain Ramirez punched Tyrone's brother Jubal in the stomach and the rest of the gang escaped through the bedroom window, their baggy pants flashing most of the block to everyone's revulsion.

"Alright, Beth, I think that we have your attention. It's clear that you had a change of heart about pulling this train, but it's too late now. You obviously had plans for me that included rape, forced cuckoldry, and chastity, among other things. I can't love or trust you anymore. I simply can't. Even now, I think that you only regret how crazy it got, not the cheating. You obviously have done more than a little of that. From what my daughter tells me, you have, or rather had, a boyfriend. So you and me are finished. I want a divorce," Dan announced to his wife, after the authorities had taken the rapists into custody.

"But I was raped!" Beth pleaded.

"Only at the end. Before that, you cheated on me with Lamar and his gang. You had plans to cause me to be anally and orally raped, to make me eat another man's cum out of your slimy cunt, and to force me to wear a chastity device. Dora heard it all, Beth. My daughter chose to warn me, thank God. It's over. I'm keeping the house and my daughter. Note that I didn't say 'our' daughter. I don't think that she wants to have much to do with you anymore. Of course, as you've told me more than once, she was never your daughter to begin with," Dan spoke harshly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.