Only a Shoe
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jeff is unemployed, living at home with his mom, and has developed an odd fetish that drives him into complete sexual obsession. He has gone from panty sniffing to shoe fixation and even armpit scents that drive him over the edge of sanity itself. At the end of his rope on unemployment benefits, he takes a job at a Woman's Shoe Boutique. He is in a state of sheer bliss inhaling the scents of dozens of females each and every day. Then his mom takes charge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Workplace  

It was actually a disappointment to Jeff to receive the letter from the University appointing him to the faculty as an associate professor of Anthropology with the opportunity to advance to full professor and the ultimate shot at the ever-elusive "Tenure" that would assure him of life-long employment with satisfying compensation.

In all honesty, it was the culmination of his dreams to be so honored but he was so caught up in his labors at the women's shoe store that he was reluctant to leave the place that made him tingle with excitement in a multitude of ways far too depraved to call to one's mind this early in the day. His female boss was equally as obsessed with the erotic stimulant of feminine foot odors and the chance to get a fantastic viewing angle on various female shoppers with skimpy and sometimes absent undies with their shoes removed and the scents of paradise wafting up into his nostrils like harbingers of erotic splendor.

The lure of incessant pounding of the tantalizing Simone as they both inhaled the glorious scents from their client's discarded old shoes and stockings drove him to make shameful use of her hindquarters at every opportunity and with her complete acceptance.

To lose all that and return to academia was a mental and physical let down to Jeff but he could appreciate the logic of accepting the appointment since gainful employment was becoming increasingly harder to obtain in the dreadful economic circumstances. He would have to figure out some other way to assuage his need for the "fix" of female scents and odors in his new environment. He accepted the necessity to be careful because they were becoming stricter with faculty members who used the inexperienced female students as their sexual play things but there was an ample supply of mature female faculty members with husbands who lacked sufficient interest in their intimate attributes to fill their feminine needs for satisfaction. In addition to that, several of the female graduates remained at the University to gain further advanced degrees and were considered by one and all to be "fair game" for depraved activities providing they confirmed the presence of consensual agreement. Lastly, the University made a practice of hiring a cleaning and services staff of physically appealing and academically challenged young females to provide oral and other relief to both the male and female faculty too lazy or too short on time to find candidates out in the real world to meet their kinky needs.

His initial "sorting out" of the new work-place assured him of an available stock of such delights to take the place of his shoe store frolics.

Jeff immediately took to Professor Griselda who made no bones about displaying her abbreviated knickers to him at the welcoming tea in the faculty lounge area. She licked her ruby red lips with an interestingly wet tongue several times with innocent eyes that hid her nubile secrets with devious flirtation. He displayed his little "thumb between the fingers" signal that drew her assenting nod to let him know all systems were go if he was interested in a stellar probe of the far reaches of inner space between her knees.

The second likely candidate in the faculty room was a new faculty member called Miss Pringle since she was not actually a Professor or even an associate Professor at the current time. The girl was recently graduated with a follow-up degree in English Literature and he noticed she allowed her gaze to fall below his belt on several occasions. It was obvious to him that she was in dire need of male interference and was not quite sure about how to go about it. When he went up to the pastries table to get a sweet, he "accidently" allowed his semi-aroused member to brush across her tight and revealing skirt just hard enough to insure she knew exactly which part of his anatomy was being introduced to her flanks. The sight of her reddened cheeks and doe-like eyes made him instantly hard as a rock and he was sure the feeling was mutual because she grazed his shaft with her elbow as she turned in the opposite direction.

That was two candidates at the top of his list and he was happy to add the young Miss Lewis to the list when she reported to him that she would be his assistant in two of his afternoon classes and would be grading all of his student's papers under his direct supervision.

He asked her point-blank,

"Are you willing to do things my way, Miss Lewis?"

He saw her look up at him with submissiveness written in her eyes and she didn't flinch at all when he began to scout up the territory under her short skirt to see what kind of undies she was wearing. He was not disappointed when he discovered her knickers were a simple thong that was buried in the crack and left her cheeks bare to his touch in every direction.

"Kindly bend over, Miss Lewis, I want to test your tightness if you don't mind."

The girl stifled a little giggle and he happily explored her front and back openings finding that both were surprisingly tight and it was difficult to put more than one digit in either one at the same time. It looked like he would have to be "training" the teacher's aide in more ways than one. She immediately removed her high heels when instructed and turned them over to him for his inspection. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw him erotically inhale her scent in both shoes even lick the place where her toes had just rubbed into the soft leather.

Jeff surmised that he had a winner in his new assistant the moment he started to lick her long delicate toes with the orange painted toenails. He could see her mid-section pushing up high to the ceiling like she was hoping to find a thick cock descending down into her bushy thatch from above. He was amused by her gyrations but didn't want to stop licking her delicious toes that had a spicy scent of cloves and honey and something else he couldn't quite identify. Her glasses were all askew and her tongue was protruding like she was trying to find something to lick but didn't know what and didn't know where to find it. He had an urge to slap her cheeks but restrained his hands because he didn't want to startle her on this their first expedition into the obsessed corners of his odd fetish.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.