Only a Shoe
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Jeff is unemployed, living at home with his mom, and has developed an odd fetish that drives him into complete sexual obsession. He has gone from panty sniffing to shoe fixation and even armpit scents that drive him over the edge of sanity itself. At the end of his rope on unemployment benefits, he takes a job at a Woman's Shoe Boutique. He is in a state of sheer bliss inhaling the scents of dozens of females each and every day. Then his mom takes charge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Workplace  

Jeff looked at Mary's slippers and her maid Felicia's sexy panties.

He had just had a memorable orgasm using both of them to heighten his sense of arousal. The memory of their debauched exercises only a few days ago made him lower his nostrils right next to their fragrant aroma.

He dozed off with Felicia's pretty panties wrapped around his flaccid cock.

The next thing he knew Linda was sitting on top of him with her heavily scented pussy right under his chin. Linda was his mother but he had stopped calling the attractive 39 year old MILF "mom" the first time she had pushed her dirty panties all over his willing face.

"Whatever are you doing with these sexy little panties, my little sex pervert?"

Jeff knew she was just teasing him but it made him excited all the same.

Linda was particularly pungent this evening. He looked up with a question in his eyes. She gave him that smile that drove him crazy with excitement.

"Have you been getting some, Linda?"

His mother pushed her damp stained panties closer to his lips.

"I couldn't help it, Jeff, sweetie. My boss made me take it over the desk and he let his bitch of a wife watch me spread wide for his nasty cock. You know how much I hate that upstart masseuse with her silly fake tits."

Jeff tried to hide the slippers and the panties before she started to rag on me about being a pervert again. She grabbed the maid's panties and inhaled them deep into her lungs.

"What have you been up to at that stupid shoe store?"

He knew Linda was none too happy about his current employment. But times were hard and Archeology Majors were not in demand anywhere in this rotten economy. Selling women's shoes was an admittable dead end job but there were perks that made his going to work each morning a daily adventure.

His boss Simone was well aware of his depraved proclivities and made no secret of her own perverted obsession with the same fetish. Sometimes, they would share a shoe with a unique essence from a particularly attractive customer. She was quite fond of pulling out his over-heated member and milking it into a soda cup while he sniffed the pungent odor of a female customer's well-worn shoe.

Linda pushed the maid Felicia's panties into her large purse and shifted up higher until her pussy mound covered most of her son's face with a nasty squishing sound. Her juices and other unknown juices were seeping unabated from the silk and lace trimmed pink panties. She even leaned back so her ass crack pushed up onto his lips to deliver a taste of some very musky scent that excited his taste buds. He wondered if the blackmailing boss had also made an attempt to open up Linda's unusually tight "back door".

"Don't move, Jeff, baby. Let mama get that gorgeous tongue all over her cream filled pussy and crack."

Jeff was licking as fast as he could to keep up with Linda's greedy slit and demanding crack. He could see her twisting her aroused nipples with wicked fingers and sharp nails. She was gasping at her own punishing hands delivering needed attention on her most sensitive weak points.

His lips and tongue tasted a sublime mixture of scents that made his already rampant cock get even a bit harder as he worked diligently to bring his mother to a satisfying orgasm. He sensed she was almost there from the way she rode his face with increased desperation not unlike a spirited filly with the finish line directly ahead.

The gush of her female juices squirted into his mouth and onto his face with familiar cloying sensuality.

When his mom reached back and squeezed his rock-hark cock, her touch triggered an instantaneous ejaculation that caused his long ropes of creamy cum to arc up high in the air and splash back down on her upturned face. Her tongue flicked out with the speed of a cobra to lick the sticky cum from around her lips. She used her finger to push the rest of the creamy cum on her face to within reach of her hard-working tongue and she soon had all his cum resting nicely in her tummy.

Linda made her exit from his bedroom by handing him her dirty panties.

"You can have these to play with, you dirty boy! I am taking those other things with me to help me fall asleep with a happy pussy."

He still had the taste of Linda's night-time face-sitting on my tongue when he arrived at work on Monday morning. Even a lengthy shower had not washed away the pungent scent of her womanhood. It did not bother him. In fact, he kind of liked it if the truth be known.

On the ride into work, Jeff was so distracted by his thoughts of Linda bouncing on his face that he didn't even notice when a pretty black girl starting rubbing her luscious bottom right on his bare arm. He realized it too late just before the extremely attractive girl was getting off the subway at her stop. She glanced back at Jeff with a smile on her face right before the doors slammed shut.

His classily dressed boss Simone wrinkled her sensitive nose when Jeff entered her little office. He hoped she didn't sniff out Linda's scent like the bloodhound she was with women's scents.

Jeff sold several pairs of shoes to a teenaged pair of twins heading to college in the fall. They told him their names, but he was still so distracted that he immediately forgot them. They were so identical that he figured the use of names was almost meaningless. He identified them by the odor in their smelly shoes. The one on the left was "lively and balanced with subtle overtones of spicy tingles" and the one on the right was definitely "sweaty runoff with musky hints of deep rich green forest loam". They were both so different that the fact they came from identical twins defied logic.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.