The Visit - Cover

The Visit

Copyright© 2012 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Theresa and Mike have been playing together for a while now, and this is a description of just one of their many visits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Mike leaned down to slowly kiss Theresa.

The kiss slowly getting more and more erotic as Theresa began to suck on Mike's tongue, treating it as if it was his cock. Moaning and leaning in closer to her erotic Master.

Mike, himself, moaned as he pulled back, wanting to feel that sweet mouth wrapped around him. He carefully lay Theresa back onto the leather bench, placing her so that her head hung over the edge.

Mike had to admire this image for a moment.

"Play with yourself for me, make yourself cum" Mike ordered as he watched Theresa through the lense of his camera, clicking away to capture every moment from different angles.

Theresa, closed her eyes, listening to Mike's movements around the room and hearing each mechanical click of the digital camera. Her hands moving over her body.

The left hand played with, teased, pinched and pulled at her breasts while the right hand slid down between her bound legs. Theresa focused on her other senses. Licking at her lips, she could still taste Mike's kiss. The scent of his aftershave filled the air, and her body tingled as a building orgasm made her moan and cry out.

Mike moved between Theresa's legs as he saw all the signs that she was about to cum as commanded. He couldn't resist as he slipped two fingers into her wet pussy.

God she felt so good! Was all Mike could think. Wet and tight, pulling his fingers in deeper and deeper as Theresa moved her fingers over her own clit.

Theresa's back arched as she cried out. Her pussy vibrating and clutching at Mike's fingers as she came hard.

Mike moved out from between her legs, to move up to Theresa's head.

No words were needed. Theresa's mouth opened willingly and searched out for Mike's hard cock. She needed that first taste of precum on her lips. Loving the slippery feel of the cum that was coating the head of his cock.

Theresa craved the heat of Mike's body. She needed to have her tongue glide over the smooth skin. There is something about feeling Mike fill her mouth. There is a mix of sensations that engulf her every time. Heat, smooth, slippery, silky, salty, hard, soft, filling, and more!

Mike paused as Theresa's lips moved over him. The warmth, the wetness, and most importantly, the willingness of Theresa's mouth made him moan. Then he grabbed a handful of her hair and began to fuck her mouth.

Each thrust was slow and gentle at first. Then he moved deeper, harder. This mouth was his and Mike wanted to show that to Theresa.

Theresa gagged around Mike as he thrust into her throat.

Each gag brought Theresa closer and closer to the edge again. Her hands instinctively reached down to play with herself again, although this time she waited, wouldn't let herself cum before Mike did. For Theresa, it became important to give Mike all of her focus and please him like he had pleased her.

Theresa and Mike both moaned louder as he continued to fuck her mouth until he thrust once more and held in her throat as he came.

Theresa came hard as she felt Mike spasm in her mouth. She loved the way he tasted and tried hard to swallow. It was hard to focus as she was still cumming, but it was her instincts that made it possible to.

As Theresa's body began to relax, she reached up with both hands, pulling Mike close. She didn't want to miss a drop and began moving her head back and forth along the length of him, sucking while using her lips to milk ever last bit.

Pulling back one last time, Theresa licked at her lips with a satisfied smile and whispered Thank you.

Mike smiled as he began to untie Theresa's legs. While looking down at his satisfied pet, he also whispered Thank you.

When Theresa was untied, Mike helped her over to the bed, pulling a blanket up over the two of them and just lay holding her. It didn't take long for the pair to fall asleep with wide grins painted onto each of their lips.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.