The Visit
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Bonnie Ghurl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Theresa and Mike have been playing together for a while now, and this is a description of just one of their many visits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Mike carefully turned Theresa over onto her back, making sure that her arms and hands were in a comfortable position in the curve of her back, and not pulling on her hair too much.

He loved looking at her in just a bra that was doing nothing to conceal her breasts and the crotchless black stockings. Leaning over he slowly licked at her left breast, teasing the hardened nipple and drawing out the most delightful moans. His hand traveled down over her tummy, dipping down close to the sensitive areas between her legs, but then traveling over the smooth stockings instead.

Theresa whimpered and wanted to feel his fingers on her clit again, wanted to feel Mike slip a finger then two into her dripping wet cunt. Instead she was resigned to being teased into a frenzy as he stood up and walked away from her.

She watched Mike carefully, always admiring his body, from the front or the back, just the image of him was enough to get her wound up. Theresa chewed on her bottom lip as she watched Mike reach for more rope, measuring it out, taking his time.

Mike moved back between Theresa's legs, moving the rope slowly and deliberately. A teasing tickle here, a sensual caress there. Theresa was in a foggy heaven as she lay on the table and at the mercy of his imagination.

Mike smiled the whole time as he tied her legs open and up, keeping her fully accessible to him in any and every way. Pausing he placed a small cushion wedge under Theresa, lifting her bottom up off of the table. Between the wedge and the tie made with the rope Theresa was fully open to him now. If Mike so chose he could slip into either hole without any difficulty, and the sweet wetness of Theresa dripped down between her pussy lips and between the cheeks of her ass.

Mike couldn't help but love the image of Theresa open, vulnerable and self lubed. He picked up the camera to take a few more photos, grinning at the blush that washed over his toy's body.

Mike put the camera down and picked up a pair of alegator claw nipple clamps, attached by a chain. Leaning down close he let his lips brush over Theresa's lips, encouraging them to open up to him and then kissed her deeply as he slipped one claw through the loop in her collar.

Mike then let his lips trail down along her neck, feeling Theresa struggle in her binds to arch her back and offer her body to him. His lips continued down over her collar bone to the right breast. Between his hot moist breath and his skillfull wet tongue Theresa squirmed and moaned and gasped.

"Please, may i cum Sir?" Theresa's eyes were closed, her head tilted back, so she didn't see Mike's grin as he said "Yes my slut"

Theresa let the orgasm wash through her, but she was made to jump and gasp as Mike closed one of the clips over her hard right nipple. The mix of pleasure and pain made her cry out.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.