The Visit - Cover

The Visit

Copyright© 2012 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Theresa and Mike have been playing together for a while now, and this is a description of just one of their many visits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

The leather bench/table had been crafted specifically for Theresa. The height was just perfect so that her legs did not bend, and with a little wedge of a pillow she could be lifted onto her tiptoes. Also the length of the table alowed her to hang her head over the edge being on her back or on her tummy. This was how she liked it because it enabled her to be able to freely give head at any time, but with Mike's insistance ther was a built in flap that could be lifted to support her head also.

Laying on the bench Theresa just let everything flow, never fighting anything Mike wanted to do. After all ... he was the Dom in all of this.

Theresa smiled and moaned slightly as Mike took her hands, lightly binding them behind her back. Next he took ahold of her long hair, wrapping an elastic around to form a pony tale, then tieing rope around it. He carefully braided the rope into her hair and then attached it to her wrists, making her quite immobile.

She loved feeling helpless under Mike's touch, he was quite skilled at what he did, and with every visit he would take Theresa deeper and deeper into submission.

His hands slid down her arms, tickling at her sides, then caressing at her bottom. Each sensation made Theresa drip just a little bit more.

The flash of the camera was unexpected, but not a surprise. Theresa had admitted to Mike long before that she loved the idea of having photos taken in many positions. It was a way for her to see her reactions through his eyes, and the tingle of exhibitionism was an added bonus.

Putting the camera down, Mike focused on Theresa's bottom again. Sliding the palm of his hand over her ass, a warm soothing sensation that made her sigh happily.

"Have you been a good girl?" His voice cut through the silence of the room and brought her back to reality for a moment.

"Oh yes Sir, i did everything you asked"

In the toy corner was a new paddle Mike had asked her to pick up. This weeks errand was to research paddles to find one that she would like to try and place in the room for their next visit.

On one side was a soft fake fur that would make anyone purr having it brushed over their body, on the other side, delicious smelling leather that was sure to smack quite deliciously against bare skin.

Mike reached over, took the paddle off the wall and used the fur side on the shoulders, over the arms, down over her bottom and then up and down her legs. Theresa purred with sweet little moans in response.

Putting the paddle back down out of sight, he swatt at Theresa's bottom while saying "Mmm you were a good girl, now for your reward"

The spanking started off soft and gentle, warming her up a bit before he increased the strength of each hit. Mike reached up with one hand to grab the pony tale, pulling her head back as his hand continued to redden her ass. Theresa squirmed and moaned and cried out with each increasing hit.

"Please Sir, may i cum?" Theresa gasped out after a really hard smack that pushed her right to the edge.

"Not yet" was his simple answer.

Mike reached over for the paddle once more, but this time there was no fur, the leather came down hard on the right cheek, then the left. The sting of the theather against her skin was almost too much to bear.

"please, please please, may i cum?" was all that she could gasp out.

Mike's response was to let go of her hair, moving to be able to slip his fingers between her legs. His fingers reached down to play with her clit, making her gasp and wiggle even more.

Continuing to smack her harder as he teased her at the same time.

"Now!" his voice was demanding and sent the shiver through Theresa's body that was needed to push her over that edge once again.

Her body tensed and pulsated all at the same time, mixed with the heat and pain from every single smack Mike had placed on her now very red bottom. She cried out as his fingers just rest against her enlarged clit, quivering from the inside out.

As Theresa's body began to relax again, Mike moved infront of her, kneeling down to kiss her lips softly, brushing at her hair, smiling.

"Are you ok?" his gentle words were met with a slight moan and a nod from Theresa. "Good, because we're not done yet" he kissed her lips once more...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.