The Visit
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Bonnie Ghurl

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Theresa and Mike have been playing together for a while now, and this is a description of just one of their many visits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Sweating and breathing hard, Theresa lay back looking up at the ceiling with nothing but a silly grin plastered across her face.

Mike lay down on the bed beside her, pulling Theresa over onto his chest, tangling his fingers in her hair, pulling her head back, tracing her bottom lip with his index finger before kissing her, taking her breath away all over again.

Every day Mike came over, that's the way it was. Theresa was looking forward to these mornings. Today was no different. She woke up early to the phone ringing beside the bead.

"It's me, can you be ready in 15 minutes?" Mike's low husky voice in her half asleep ear sent shivers right through her.

"yes" came her quick breathy reply.

As soon as they hung up, Theresa jumped out of the bead and into the shower to quickly wash down and shave her nooks and crannies. Being perfect for him was extreamly important to her.

Her heart was thudding in her chest as Theresa toweled down her curvy body. Moving as quickly as she could, she pulled out her black lacy bra and short black skirt with no panties.

The anticipation of Mike showing up has Theresa dripping wet and wanting.

The click of the lock and handle could be heard upstairs. Then the sound of Mike's feet came down the stairs into the finished basement. He quietly walked up to Theresa who was waiting with her head down. A large pair of hands slid around her neck and attached the black leather and lace collar around her neck, slipping the metal ring to the center front before grabbing her hair forcefully at the nape of her neck.

Mike tilted Theresa's face upwards to look into his face, teasing her lips by leaning down close enough for her to feel the moisture of his breath on her lips.

Theresa moaned, not even bothering to try and hide the effects he had on her body. Mike loved to make he cry out simply by teasing her nipples. Today was no exception as he lightly traced the curve of one of her breasts, moving his fingers closer and closer to the sensitive areola.

Mike closed his mouth over Theresa's just as his fingers began to pinch her nipple. Theresa's legs began to give out as she reached up to grip on to Mike's shoulders and came hard under his enticing touch. Her eyes closed tight and fireworks of light seemed to bounce through her mind as Theresa let herself just feel everything he was doing to her at that exact moment.

Mike chuckled as he pulled her up against his body, feeling each end every shiver going through Theresa's erotic body.

After she gained enough of her wits about her, Mike moved her over to a leather table top, laying her forward, binding her legs open to the table legs, making sure she was comfortable...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.