Sweet Dreams - Cover

Sweet Dreams

Copyright© 2012 by Bonnie Ghurl

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beth is confused by the wet dreams she's been having lately and decides to video tape herself sleeping to see what might be causing them, and is shocked to find that a stranger is sneaking into her room at night and using her sleeping body for sex.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom  

The alarm went off and Beth awoke slowly, stretching.

And then it hit her. it had happened again!

Beth was laying in bed naked and clammy. Almost like she had been working up a sweat all night long, but she only slept with a single sheet on and the nights hadn't been that warm lately.

For a week now she had awoken sweaty, horny and with an only salty taste in her mouth. Beth was confused with what could be causing this. Never before had she had wet dreams really, nor did she ever sleep walk.

It was obvious to Beth that if she wanted answers she was going to have to do one of the oddest things that she could think of. Beth took the day off work, went to a local computer store and purchased a webcam that she setup in the bedroom, pointed at her bed and tested it on her laptop to make sure it would record and she knew how to work it.

That evening she went about her normal routine, made dinner, and went for her nightly walk.

When Beth got home, she made her tea and watched a show as she got really tired and crawled into bed.

The next morning was Saturday. No alarm to wake her up today, however again, Beth woke up sweaty, clammy and horny. She knew something had to be causing this, and it was time to watch the video to see if it lead to any answers. Maybe she talked in her sleep or had started sleep walking. Beth had no idea what to expect, only hoped it had at least some answers for her.

Starting up the video, Beth leaned back on her bed. So far, nothing out of the ordinary.

She watched herself wander into the bedroom, undress and crawl into bed. It didn't take long for her to drift off to sleep.

After a few hours of peaceful, uneventful sleep, Beth's mouth opened in shock! All she could do was stare at the screen.

A tall man that she didn't recognize entered her bedroom. He stood over the bed for a moment before reaching down to slowly pull back the bed sheet, exposing Beth's naked and vulnerable body.

He appeared to poke at her, maybe to confirm Beth was in a deep sleep.

Beth wasn't sure what to think. She felt violated by him, betrayed by herself. How could she not wake up to this?

The stranger in her bedroom then put a duffel bag on her bed and pulled out what appeared to be rope, then placing it back on the floor. He took his time slowly and oddly carefully tied her legs up and open, using her headboard for leverage.

Beth glanced at her headboard, now that she looked closer she could see the beginnings of wear marks from where he had been tying the rope. She reached her hand up, running her fingers over the marks and a strange feeling started to bubble inside of her. Ignoring this, Beth turned back to the video, wanting and needing to see everything that had happened.

With her legs now wide open, the man had moved to lay down on the bed between her legs. Beth watched in wide eyed wonder as the stranger obviously enjoyed licking at her naked pussy. Without realizing it, one of Beth's hands had moved down between her legs. She now realized how swollen her pussy felt, and gasped at how wet she was getting.

This was wrong, she shouldn't be wet watching a stranger violate her sleeping body, and yet she absolutely was.

On the video, Beth's sleeping body was responding to the stranger's attention and he was clearly enjoying this.

After his oral attention, the stranger stood and stripped. Beth caught herself thinking he was quite attractive. She still hadn't moved her hand, and her fingers started to move against her clit slightly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.