Dad's Pregnant Porn Star - Cover

Dad's Pregnant Porn Star

Copyright© 2012 by Daddy Jack

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Paul knows his daughter Abbey has been doing porn for several years when she calls and tells him she needs some help. He invites her to come home and stay with him for a while so she can get back on her feet. When Abbey arrives, Paul discovers she's five months pregnant. Paul loves his daughter and she loves him. In the course of taking care of her, he finds that his passion for pregnant women is stirred by his own pregnant, porn star daughter. What's a dad to do?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Masturbation   Pregnancy  

Paul was up early the next morning, as was his usual routine. Since Abbey's practice was to sleep several hours later than him, Paul went out to run some errands. He came back with pastries and coffee, which he knew would please his little girl.

When he got home, Paul could see telltale signs in the kitchen that Abbey had already been up. But he saw that she had not made coffee, which he was glad about. He was about to call out to her when he heard her voice from several rooms away. He walked in her direction, then realized he could hear what she was saying quite well. She was clearly having a conversation. With no special intention of spying on her, he paused and listened, mostly out of curiosity.

Abbey was talking on her cell phone to one of her few good friends in California, who also worked in the adult entertainment business. Paul of course heard only his daughter's side of the conversation, but that was enough to completely captivate him.

"Oh, it's going great, Callie," Abbey said.

"I'm sooo glad Abbey," Callie replied. "How are you feeling? Are you taking care of yourself?"

"Yes, I'm totally taking care of myself. I feel fantastic. Sometimes I can't even believe I'm pregnant, except for this huge belly!"

"That's great. I was worried about you, you know."

"I know Cal. I was worried about me too. But to tell you the truth, I don't have to do much to take care of myself. Not with my dad around."

"Really? He's glad to have his little girl home, huh?"

"I can't even tell you. I can't begin to believe how lucky I am. I swear ... I mean, I knew my dad was a great guy and all. But I didn't think a man could care about me this much. It's just incredible. I literally can't describe how good it makes me feel."

"Wow, Abb, that's so cool. I'm totally jealous! So, how does he feel about, you know ... you and the business?"

"He's been so totally awesome about it. I know it makes him uncomfortable sometimes, but he completely lets me talk about it when I need to."

"That's amazing. You are so lucky, Girl. So, has it been hard to get used to wearing clothes?"

"Very funny, Callie. Well honestly, I don't wear all that much, as usual!"

"How does your dad handle THAT?"

"He hasn't said anything. I think it's a little weird for him sometimes. But at the same time I think he gets a kick out of it. It's kinda fun to see him acting all awkward. I know that's terrible, but I can be a brat sometimes!"

"No shit!"

"I have to admit that I like teasing him sometimes. But he loves me so much, I'm sure he doesn't mind. And you know what's the best?"

"What, Abb?"

​"When my dad rubs my belly. He just has the greatest hands in the world. I swear, when he puts his hands on me ... I just don't want him to stop."

"Abbey! What do you mean?"

"I don't know what I mean, Cal. I really don't. I just know that I've never felt that way with a man touching me, ever. Not even close. And you and I have both had one hell of a lot of men's hands on our bodies."

"Honey, what are you saying? Abbey, you're not thinking of ... are you?"

"I told you, I don't know what I'm thinking, Callie. I'm not planning anything. I'm not playing any kind of game. But you and I both know that I wouldn't be the first ... you know?"

Paul was listening closely, trying to piece together what Abby could be saying, thinking he might have a clue, yet immediately dismissing such a crazy notion.

"No, I know that, of course. Just be careful, Abb. Don't do anything you're gonna regret later."

"I'm figuring it out as I go, Hon. But I'm sure I'll be fine."

"Good! Well Abbey, it has been the best to get to talk to you. I'll keep you posted on things here. And think about what I asked you before, OK? It would be so totally cool for us to do that."

"I will Callie. I'll think about it and let you know. I love you, Girlfriend!"

"I love you too, Abb!"

Paul stepped silently back to the kitchen when he heard his daughter finish her phone call. He somewhat nervously opened the outside door and closed it fairly loudly to make it sound like he had just come in.

"Abbey? You up, Honey?"

"Hi Dad! Yep, I'm up."

Abbey soon joined her father in the kitchen. Within seconds her arms were around him, and his were around her.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," Paul said softly.

"Good morning, Daddy," Abbey replied. "I missed you."

"You missed me? I was only gone a couple of hours. And you must have been asleep most of that time."

"I know. I just missed you, that's all. I missed you since last night. Thanks for coming in to talk to me."

Paul flashed to the night before, to how it felt to rub his daughter's bare stomach, while she was in her bed, half-naked. He also thought of her comment while she was on the phone, about how much pleasure she got from feeling his hands on her body. Finally he remembered jerking-off the night before, thinking about that very thing.

"Well thank you, Abbey. I missed you too. You ready for coffee? And stuff from the bakery?"

​"Dad ... you're the best. Oh, maybe I shouldn't have so much caffeine, huh?"

"Abb, who has been telling you that, for weeks? I got you decaf."

Abbey shook her head in disbelief at yet another of her father's thoughtful gestures. She figured he had grown tired of her telling him constantly how special he made her feel, so she often just kept the thoughts to herself.

"Thanks, Daddy," was all she said.

"You're welcome. You look pretty cute this morning, by the way."

"Awww, thanks, Dad!"

Abbey had her long blonde hair in a ponytail. She wore a baseball shirt that stretched over her ample chest and her big middle, and stretchy pants that matched the color of the arms of the shirt.

"All you need is a baseball cap and you're ready to get your picture taken."

"You're so sweet. Speaking of my picture taken ... do you remember what you said last night ... what you said you would do today?"

"Um ... no, well, I mean yes. No, I didn't forget. Kinda hoped you would forget though."

"Oh, stop!" Abbey said with a smile, which her father returned.

"No, it's fine, Honey. I said I would, and I know it's important to you."

"Thanks, Dad. Like I said, you can stop whenever you want to."

"I'll definitely remember that."

"Where should we do it?"

"Oh, you want to do it right now?"

"Is that OK, Dad? I mean, we don't have to right now."

"No, that's fine Sweetie. Let's just take our coffee and go in my office."

"And the box from the bakery!"

"Of course, Abbey. Of course, we'll bring that too."

A minute later they were in Paul's large home office. He directed Abbey to sit in his padded desk chair and he pulled another up beside her.

"You sit there and take me to whatever you want me to see, OK Abb?"

"OK, Daddy. Thank you for doing this."

"You're welcome, Hon."

Abbey moved the computer mouse and the large monitor on her father's desk came to life. Within​ seconds she had opened the browser and was navigating to her site.

"You ready for this, Dad?"

"I think so. Maybe you should warn me before ... whoa ... OK, well, there you are, huh?"

"Yep. This is my site."

"Amber Brooklyn. That's your name, is it?"

"Yeah. Didn't you know that?"

"Oh yeah ... yes I did. Sweetheart. I don't know that I ever said it out loud before. But I knew that was your stage name."

"'Stage name, '" Abbey repeated. "That's funny. Nobody calls it that."

"What do they call it?" Paul inquired.

"Porn name, or porn star name," Abbey replied.

"Oh, well, I guess that makes sense."

"It's a name. It works. So anywhere, here we are."

"How much do you have to do with your site, Abb?"

"It depends on my mood mostly. I work with a woman who manages sites for a bunch of girls in the business. She keeps it updated, answers email and stuff like that. But I can go on and do whatever I want when I feel like it."

"Email? You get ... email, as Amber Brooklyn?"

"Of course, Dad. A lot."

"Do you ... well ... like what kind of email?"

"All kinds. Mostly what you would expect. A million guys saying how hot I am, what they want to do to me. She answers all of those for me, when they're worth answering. But I get messages from a lot of really sweet fans too. Mostly guys, some girls, some couples, just saying how much they love me! I know ... it's funny. But they say how much they like me as a star, they ask about different videos and photo shoots and stuff like that. They say what kinds of things they'd like to see me do. They're like, real fans."

"And you answer those?"

"Again, when I feel like it. Usually once a week or so. Otherwise my web person answers them."

"That makes sense."

"So, are you ready to see one of my shoots?"

"Sure Honey. Bring on Amber Brooklyn. But, ease me in, OK? I don't know that my heart can handle too much shock all at once."

​"Oh stop, Dad! But I know what you mean. OK, here's one. Just me, nobody else, no real sex."

A set of approximately twenty thumbnails came on the screen. As far as Paul could see, his daughter wasn't nude in any of them. The pictures started out with just her face. She clicked on the first and it became full size.

"Wow! Abbey, oh my goodness!"

"What, Dad?"

"Honey, you are so, so beautiful! Oh man!"

"Daddy, really?"

"Abbey, seriously. I mean, I think you are absolutely beautiful, always. I mean, you're just a natural beauty. But holy cow, you're just incredibly photogenic. Your face lights up the screen. Seriously Abb. Your hair is so silky, your smile is overwhelming, and those big brown eyes!"

As had become a natural course of events, Abbey was moved by her father's words. She leaned over and hugged him.

"Thanks, Daddy," she whispered in his ear. "I'm not used to people saying things like that, about my FACE, you know?"

"It's the truth, Sweetheart. But you're welcome."

Abbey began moving from one picture to the next. The dark green dress she wore in the photos accentuated her coloring and her blonde hair. Paul was mesmerized. Then as the pictures progressed, the looks his daughter was giving the camera became less and less innocent. Soon she was turning her back to the camera and looking over her shoulder, then she was unzipping her garment.

"You ready to see more, Dad?"

"Well, I've gotten plenty of glimpses of what's going on under your clothes since you've been here, so I guess I'm ready."

Abbey continued moving forward. Her beautiful green dress was open, revealing a black lace bra. Then it was moving toward the floor, revealing matching black panties and stockings.

"Doing OK, Dad?"

"I'm doing fine, Abb. You are ... you are just so ... gorgeous, Honey."

"It makes me blush when you say that, you know, Dad?"

"Really? Wow. That's kinda cool, I guess."

"Keep going?"

"Sure Sweetheart, I'm fine."

As Abbey's clothes came off in the pictures, she looked increasingly seductively at the camera. Next she was unhooking and removing her bra. Her big boobs were set free. She was caressing them, looking down at them, cupping them. Paul stared silently.

​In the next set of pics, Abbey had turned around to offer her ample, round butt to her fans. She kept shooting glances at her dad, looking for any indication that he was uncomfortable, or worse ... maybe disgusted? But she saw no such thing.

Then it was her panties that were coming down. A few frames later they were at her ankles and she was bending forward slightly. Paul could see his daughter's vagina for the first time since she was a young girl. Abbey saw no sign of balking, so she continued. Her pics then showed her from the front again. She was sitting on a couch, spreading her legs slightly. Paul's wondering about whether or not his daughter shaved down below was answered. In the pics, Abbey was in fact shaved, for the exception of a small patch of blonde hair several inches above her slit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.