People Can Change
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by DeYaKen

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Greg Maitland thought he was coping quite well with civillian life. He had a business that just about kept it's head above water. A lovely wife and two beautiful children. His life is perfect, until he finds his wife is a star on Gang Banged Wives. Something like that can do things to a man.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Business wise things were really on a roll, so much so that Clare was pressing me to talk to a tax expert to ensure that I didn't pay more than I had to. I gave up my flat and bought a three bedroom house so that the girls could come and stay with me. However, in the year four A.D. Things took a new turn. I was picking up some Brake pads and Discs when I got a call from Eric asking me to drop in to our tyre supplier to pick up a pair of Pirrelli Cinturato P7s. I picked up the tyres and headed back to the workshop. When I got there I was somewhat surprised to find a silver Aston Martin DB5 parked outside the workshop. Eric came out to pick up the tyres and saw me looking at the car.

"Straight out of James Bond innit" he said.

"This is a great car" I said.

"Yeah," he said "pity the driver is such an arsehole"

"Your jealous" I said

"Jealous of what?" he asked "Him having this car or him being an arsehole?"

I have to admit to being a bit surprised at the way Eric was talking about our customer. He had always been a bit blunt but I had never known him to be offensive about a customer before. I went into the office to start getting all my invoices ready for Clare. I heard the Aston roar into the workshop and Eric started work on changing the tyres. Eric had just brought in the invoice for the tyres for the Aston when a car pulled into the car park.

"Oh God here comes the arsehole for the Aston" he said

"I must have a chat to him, it must be great to drive a car like that" I said.

"You don't want to talk to him, he's an arsehole"he said and walked out of the door.

I got up and walked to the door only to find that it wouldn't open. Eric had locked the door. I watched him as he walked out into the car park. The guy got out of the passenger side of the car. He was about forty, five foot ten, slight of build with short blonde hair. He leaned back into the car and gave the driver a kiss. That was when I recognised her, the driver was Julie. I sat down with a thud and put my head in my hands. I knew it would happen sometime but seeing her kissing another man in the car park of my own workshop was more than I could take. I just sat there sobbing. It was half an hour before Eric opened the door. He passed me the receipt stub for the job.

"Sorry guv" he said "I was hoping you wouldn't be here when he came back."

"It is O.K. Eric it had to happen some day" I told him

"No it didn't," he said "Not with an arsehole like him."

"Eric" I called out "How long have we been charging five hundred pounds for a pair of Pirrelli Cints?"

"Ever since the bastard that buys them comes in here boasting that I can take as long as I like because he intends to spend that time in bed with his girlfriend, and that girlfriend turns out to be my bosses ex-wife. I have always had great respect for your Julie, I thought she had better taste than that."

"He thought I was you, and he was trying to rub your nose in it. So now it has cost him an extra hundred quid for gloating. I hope he thinks it was worth it."

When I went to pick up the girls the following weekend I never mentioned it to Julie. I did notice that our wedding photo was missing. When I asked Julie about it she just said that she must have put it away when cleaning.

"If you don't want it any more, I would like it" I said I could do with a few things to put around the house."

"I see you have taken your rings off as well" I said.

She covered her left hand with her right. "Well I haven't been married for four years Greg"

"Oh so it has nothing to do with Uncle Miles that the girls keep talking about?" I said.

Julie chose not to answer this and instead rounded up the girls for me to take them out.

By this time and we were entering our fifth year A.D. It looked like I was losing Julie to the man that Eric simply referred to as "The Arsehole" He and his wife had taken to doing their shopping on Thursday nights so they could avoid Julie. I decided that I was going to cheer myself up. My Birthday was coming up and I was going to buy myself a particularly extravagant present. On the day itself I went in to work as usual and found all the doors strewn with happy birthday banners. I got a couple of rude cards from Tom and Eric and a promise of a damn good piss up after work.

"It is not every day that you turn 40" Eric said "Me and the lads wanted to make it special" That evening we shut up shop dead on the dot of five thirty pm and set off for the pub. They had gone to a lot of trouble The bar had my favourite "Hobgoblin" on draft as a "guest ale" and as the evening progressed even some of our regular customers and our suppliers put in an appearance I hadn't had such a good boy's night out since I left the mob. Everything was going fine until at about eight thirty the police put in an appearance. One WPC (woman police constable) and a male officer entered the bar. The WPC walked into the middle of the Bar and turned to address us.

Reading from her notebook she said "Do we have a Mr Greg Maitland in the bar?"

My heart was in my mouth as I came forward. After all there was no reason for the police to call me out unless something bad had happened.

"Are you the owner of a vehicle registered with the number FG02FXB"she asked.

"I am" I said still puzzled as to what was going on

"Our records show that you have no insurance on that vehicle sir, I am afraid I must impound the vehicle and issue a fixed penalty notice."

I was mystified until Eric called out "Ahh you can't do that to him on his birthday"

The WPC stopped writing the ticket.

"Is it your birthday today" she asked

"Yes," I said "Forty today"

"Well in that case I am duty bound to tear up this ticket and dance for you"

I saw her point at the other cop he produced a large boom box from behind him and pressed play. As the music filled the bar I came to realise that what looked like a normal police uniform was actually all held together with Velcro. The blokes in the bar were all laughing and cheering as she danced in front of me First removing her stab vest then her blouse. Her hat she placed on my head as she continued to gyrate in front of me. Her black skirt was also fixed with Velcro and she was able to just rip it off. The lads in the bar were calling out for her to "get your tits out" She turned around to face them and slipped one strap down her arm and pulled one cup down to show her breast. She pulled that one up again and did the same think to the other breast. She turned back to me and putting her hands behind her back released the Bra catch and let the garment fall to the floor revealing a perfect pair of breasts. She pulled my head up and placed it between her tits rubbing them against the side of my face. When she moved down to the panties they came down a little bit at a time. She was still wearing her black stockings and suspenders. The panties hit the floor and she bent over to pick them up pushing her arse into my face as she did so. She picked up the panties and was spinning them round on her extended finger as she high steeped around the bar pulling me behind by my tie. Then the music changed and we got The Police (who else) singing "Don't stand so close to me" The boys in the bar were joining in with the chorus and every time it came on she would put an arm around my waist and pull me to her forcing here breasts into my chest and grinding her pubic mound against my straining dick. When the music stopped she picked up the small pile of clothes her colleague had placed on the table and skipped off to the ladies. She came out looking once more like a WPC. Coming over to me she took her hat from my head. I felt her put something into my shirt pocket as she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek and whisper.

"Call me" she said.

As she left Eric started calling for people to drink up. I looked at him a bit curious and he said

"This isn't over yet we're all joining the ladies for a Ruby (Ruby Murray = curry)"

We made our way out of the pub and across the street to The Star of India. Inside the wives and girlfriends were already waiting for us. Each of the blokes paired up with their other halves an I suddenly felt acutely alone. Just as we were all finding our seats Clare walked in. I was conscious of feeling shock, she looked amazing. Here she was a woman in her mid fifties and she didn't look a day over forty.

"Scrubs up well don't she." Eric said.

"Look boss I was going to ask Julie but she is probably far too busy with Arsehole to come to something that really matters."

Clare reached across and touched my hand " Isn't it good to be among people that love you?" she asked

"Yeah" I said

We all placed our orders, had a few more beers and the fun continued I could hear Tom and Eric taking the piss out of Miles.

"The name's Jones" Tom said in his phoney posh accent "Miles Penry-Jones, now are you the boss around here?

Clare Reached out for my hand again. "He did try to get her here."she said "he called several times even left messages. Perhaps it is time to call it a day."

"You know what really hurts Clare?" I said "I didn't even get a card from her or the girls. It's my fortieth birthday and they can't even manage a card."

"You are in no fit state to go home tonight. You had better come to mine." she said "At least I have something for you"

I grinned at her. "It is not sex I need" I said

"I wasn't talking about sex but we can do that too if you like"

The party broke up about eleven and Clare, who had drunk nothing stronger than orange juice drove me back to her place. When we arrived she gave me an envelope and a parcel. The card was a humorous one as I would have expected but the parcel really surprised me. When I unwrapped it I found four vinyl albums, John Lee Hooker, Howlin Wolf, Elmore James and Sonny Boy Williamson. It must have taken her hours to find them. I welled up not knowing what to say or do. She came to me and kissed me tenderly.

"Come on" she said "let's see if we can make this night even more memorable."

On the way into work we swung by my place for a change of clothes and for me to see if the post had brought any cards from the girls. It had not.

No one turned up late for work the following day and they didn't even seem particularly hung over. Of course I had to put up with the "old man" jokes. The first of these was to find a Zimmer frame in front of my desk where the chair should be. Having sorted through the mail and dealt with the important ones I went out into the workshop to find Tom.

"So just who do I have to thank for last night's little shindig" I asked

"All Eric's idea" he said. "He thought we should mark it and we all agreed. Eric organised the lot. Got the discount on the bar and at the restaurant."

"Eric did it all" I asked "That's right" he said "Even organised the stripper and by heck she was some girl wasn't she. I think she had the hots for you, she went well beyond the call of duty."

The following Sunday was my access time. On the Saturday I took delivery of the birthday present that I had bought my self. Julie seemed a little preoccupied but Annabel was on top form. She and Grace ran out to meet me.

"Whose car is this daddy?" she asked

"It's mine" I said as I walked them to the door.

"Mum have you seen dad's new car?" Annabel asked Julie

Julie looked out to see my bright red Morgan four seater outside.

"What brought that on" she asked

"Well I could afford it so I bought myself a little birthday present. It's one year old I didn't want to wait four years for a new one."

"Birthday present." she said "but it is not your birthday until"

"Last Wednesday" I said

Annabel flew at Julie "I told you" she screamed "I told you we had to go shopping for Daddy's Birthday But you insisted we going go out with Miles. I hate him, you never have time for us when he is around. And now we have missed daddy's birthday. I hate him and I hate you too."

Annabel held on to me and I put my arm around her. Julie's eyes started to fill after Annabel's outburst.

"She doesn't mean it." I said "she is just upset at having missed her daddy's birthday."

Julie began to look really embarrassed.

"At least it wasn't a big one." she said " I could never forget a big one"

"No you're right" I said "I turned forty this week which you would have known if you had picked up any of Eric's messages He was trying to get hold of you all last weekend."

"I'm so sorry Greg."now the tears really were flowing "I swear I didn't get any messages."

"I know Eric" I said "If he says he left messages on your phone, then messages were left. If you didn't get them then you need to look at who is deleting your messages. I wonder could Miles have been staying here last weekend?"

"Come on girls." I said "It's a nice day we can ride with the top down and have lunch at the pub by the river. Then we can feed the ducks"

As we walked towards the door Annabel turned back to look at Julie

"I still hate you." she said "but I hate him more."

Another flood of tears came to Julie's eyes and we left her sobbing.

We arrived at the pub and I lifted Grace out of the back seat.

"Daddy I like your car better then uncle Miles' because you can fold the top down and it is easier to get out of."

I smiled at her and said "Well I don't think you should tell uncle Miles that because he thinks his car is pretty cool."

"I 'll tell him" snorted Annabel.

We had a great day at the river after feeding the ducks I took them out in a boat then we watched the boats going through the lock as we ate our ice creams. By the time we roared back into Julie's drive Grace was already falling asleep in the back seat.

Annabel stormed into the house completely ignored her mother and went straight to her room. I set Grace down on the sofa.

"She doesn't mean it" I said "She will never hate you, you're her mum. She is just a little upset right now. She thinks you are putting Miles in front of everyone and everything and it is hard for her to adjust to that."

"She thinks I hurt you and I did didn't I"

"Yes I can't deny that having my fortieth birthday ignored by the only family I have, hurt me. Having no card from the girls hurt most. I can take it from you, it is sort of par for the course. Every time you reject me it hurts but I deserve that because I hurt you really badly. I just never expected you to use my girls against me."

"I didn't mean to" she cried "I would never do that on purpose"

"No but HE would." I said, "One day, when this is all over, I will tell you why Eric refers to him as the arsehole."

"Anyway" I said "please pass on my thanks to him for part financing my birthday party. The party that you were invited to but arsehole deleted the messages. - Eric was so disgusted by his behaviour at the workshop that he put an extra hundred on his bill. So tell Mr Miles Penry-Jones thank you very much. I haven't had such a good night out since I left the marines."

I left her crying on the sofa. Yes I felt sorry for her but this problem was not of my making and she refused to see how Miles was manipulating the situation to try to drive us further apart. I went home with a heavy heart. I took no pleasure in Julie;s predicament with the girls. The fact that it would make Miles attempts to get into her panties that much more difficult was a boost but he obviously had her wrapped around his finger and suddenly I could see the chances of reconciliation disappearing fast.

The following Thursday I received a small package at work. On opening it I found a pilot's chronometer. The watch was engrave on the back. "To Greg on his 40th Birthday from Julie, Annabel and Grace." I rang Julie at work.

She was quite buoyed up by the call.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Who chose it?" I responded.

"I did" she said "I can assure you that Miles had nothing to do with it" This told me that he had probably suggested it.

"If you had not had it engraved, making it non-returnable, I would have sent it back to you." I said.

"Oh so you don't like it." she said failing to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"You still don't get it do you Julie. What I and the girls wanted was for them to be able to pick out a present for their daddy's birthday. What they wanted from you was to take them shopping so they could pick something. No one, including me, wanted you to wade in with your cheque book to provide some expensive gift. I don't know what is happening to you Julie. You used to understand that people are more important than money yet this gift seems to say that think you can buy your way out of anything. I am going to call the jeweller and if he says that the engraving can be polished out then I will return it to you."

Julie was very quiet at the other end of the phone "Oh well I tried to put things right." she said

"No you didn't Julie. You tried to make yourself feel better by spending money. I am over it, I don't need this. If you want to put things right then ask the girls what they want to do then go with them while they do it. This may surprise you but seeing Annabel so upset was just as bad for me as it was for you."

"Don't preach to me Greg. You are in no position to do that." She was getting angry now which seemed to indicate that she knew I was right. " I have a right to a life of my own you know"

"Yes Julie you do have a right to a life of your own and if your responsibility for the children is getting in the way of that then you might like to consider letting me take over that responsibility."

She hung up the phone

"Well" I thought to myself "that didn't go too well did it"

Julie hardly spoke to me the next time I picked up the girls. I put the small box on the kitchen worktop.

"You will just have to pay for a new back to be put on." I told her.

"You couldn't just accept that I was sorry and was making a gesture could you?" she said.

"I don't call a four hundred pound wrist watch a gesture," I said. "Now can we just forget it and move on."

Once again I left with Annabel looking daggers at her mother.

Relations during this period were particularly frosty so it came as a surprise when I received a phone call from Julie suggesting that we meet for dinner. She suggested "Gino's" a little Italian restaurant in town and we made a date for the following Friday.

Many thoughts went through my head as I waited for Friday to arrive. Since our divorce Julie had shown little interest in going out on a date with me. I thought the most likely scenario was that Miles had dumped her and that she wanted some comfort. I was not about to blow my chances. I had put on a suit with a tie. I had my haircut and shaved again before leaving the house.

Seeing Julie really took my breath away. She wore a low cut little black dress with a hem line which stopped mid thigh. It certainly showed her curves off to her best advantage. She had obviously had her hair done. As she walked through the restaurant on her four inch stilettos the eyes of every man in the room were on her. I got up and welcomed her.

"You look absolutely gorgeous," I said.

"Thank you," she said. "You are no too shabby yourself."

We sat, ordered and chatted our way through three courses. We talked about the girls, my business and virtually anything but us. By the time we were waiting for the coffee I decided to hurry things along. I reached out and took both of her hands in mine.

"You don't know how much I have been looking forward to tonight," I said. You must know that I have been trying to get you to give me a second chance for the last four years"

She pulled both of her hands away.

"Greg I am sorry I didn't ask you here to discuss getting back together," she said,"quite the reverse in fact. I am sorry if you got that impression."

"O.K. " I said, "so why did you ask me to come here?"

"I am getting married Greg," she said. " I am marrying Miles as soon as his divorce comes through."

"So what do you want from me?" I asked. "You don't need my permission to get married, or are you going to ask me to give you away."

"No, of course not." she said. "The thing is there is something you can help me with. You see Miles family want the girls to carry his name."

"Now let's get this straight," I said. "You got me here to ask me to agree to that arsehole adopting my children. How long have you known this guy?"

"His name is Miles," she said rather pointedly. "He is a Barrister and he handles a lot of cases for our practice. I have known him for about six years."

Suddenly many things became clear. Whenever it looked like we were making progress in our relationship, she would return to work and suddenly everything went back square one. Now I find that everyday she was being advised by a man who was just trying to get in her knickers.

"So the poison pusher at work is revealed" I said

"I don't know what you mean," she said.

"I mean that despite all I have done to prove to you that I have changed, it became obvious that there was someone at work convincing you that I couldn't be trusted. Now I know that he had a vested interest, he was trying to get in your pants."

"You have to reduce everything to the basest levels don't you", she said obviously annoyed that I had made the connection.

"But he has been persuading you not to give me a second chance hasn't he," I said.

"I grant you that Miles did advise me during the divorce and things but calling him a poison pusher is carrying things a bit too far."

"Right let's get back to what you want from me?" I said. "You want me to hand over my girls to a man they can't stand and who has spent the last five years trying to ensure that their mother and father continue to live apart. Is that what you are asking me to do?"

"You are making this much harder than it need be,"she said. "All I am asking you to do is sign the papers which will allow Miles to take on parental responsibility for Annabel and Grace. I thought you would jump at the chance since it would mean an end to paying three hundred pounds a week to the CSA."

For a moment I felt the anger flow through me but it was soon under control.

"Julie," I said calmly and quietly. "I know that I have changed but I can't remember ever being the sort of man who would sell his own children."

"Now you are twisting my words" she said "I never suggested that you sell the girls."

"Give up parental rights in return for three hundred pound a week. I sure sounds like selling them to me."

"Well you know I didn't mean it like that I was just trying to point out the advantages to you" she said.

"To tell you the truth, the Julie I knew wouldn't have dreamed of asking me to do this. She knows how much my daughters mean to me. Now you want to talk about advantages, tell me about the advantage to the girls of this move."

She sat there speechless. I could see her racking her brain to think of an advantage.

"So," I continued, "now we know there is no advantage for the girls, try telling me why I should do something which benefits no one but you and Miles."

She sat thinking for a while. "Perhaps I should have laid my cards on the table from the beginning," she said. "Miles really wants to marry me but he can't give me children and his family are desperate to continue the family name. They will disown him if he marries me without the children taking his name."

This was total bollocks and I knew it, none of it made sense. The question was, is she bullshitting me or has he been bullshitting her. I racked my brain to find reason why Miles would want to bring up another man's children, one of whom hated him. If I had been a difficult father I could understand it, but I had never denied Julie the chance to do anything with the girls and she knew I never would. Having come up with no advantage for Miles in adopting the girls, I started asking myself why he expected me to agree to it. That is when it hit me. He expected me to refuse so that he could continue shafting her and blame me for him being unable to marry her. From what I knew of Miles this seemed to fit all too well.

"The first thing I have to say is that I don't think much of a man who puts his inheritance before getting married to the woman he is supposed to love." I said. "The other thing is that I would want my access to remain as it is now and I would want a legally binding document to guarantee that."

She looked at me surprised. "You mean you would do it?" she asked.

"I mean that I will do it on my terms" I said. "Those terms are that I want the document I have already mentioned. I will also not sign anything until you are actually married. I am not giving him any control over my girls unless you are there to protect them."

Julie was so excited that she failed to see the Aston Martin pull up outside. Miles was halfway across the restaurant before she even noticed.

"Hi Babe," he said "Are we all done here?"

He looked down at Julie and mistook her tears of joy for tears of sorrow.

"Oh come on babe I told you he wouldn't go for it, when has he ever shown any interest your happiness?" Miles asked.

"I think you misunderstand" I said "I have agreed, but with some conditions of my own"

I outlined the details of the contract that I wanted from them.

"But that means that nothing really changes" he said.

"It means that you get what you say that you want, the girls can bear your family name, but without me losing my rights of access."

"No, No, that is not acceptable" he said.

Then I told him that I wouldn't sign until they were actually married.

"But that means we have to trust you, you could back out and we would still be married." he said.

"Miles, old chap, you are making it sound like you don't really want to marry this lovely lady" I said pointing to Julie.

"Not too lovely right now," Julie said looking at her face in her make up mirror. " I am going to the ladies.

She got up and made her way to the rest room to touch up her make up.

Miles continued to try and bait me. It ranged from selling my children to only being prepared to fight women. Nothing got the violent reaction he so obviously wanted. As Julie came out of the ladies room I stood up and took his right hand in mine in a handshake motion. My time in the Royal Marines and several years fitting tyres had given me one hell of a grip in my right hand. As I proceeded to crush his right hand in mine I leaned forward to slap him on the back. As I did so I spoke into his ear.

"If you EVER hurt her or my children, I will break your fucking neck. That is one promise you can take to the bank" I said.

I knew my message had struck home by the way the colour drained from his face. I made to leave and Julie came up to me and kissed me on the lips.

"Thank you Greg." she said "I can see now, you really have changed, Thank you."

It was the Saturday morning of the following week that I got the phone call from Annabel.

"Daddy," she said "Come quickly Mummy is not well, I can't wake her up."

I left Eric in charge and jumped in the Morgan and, for the first time, drove it the way it was meant to be driven. Within five minutes I was ringing Julie's doorbell. Annabel let me in and I ran straight to the master bedroom. Julie was lying in bed motionless. I checked that she was still breathing before slapping her face to try to bring her round. I looked around the room. On the bedside table I saw a half empty vodka bottle, a glass and a packet of Tamazepam tablets. I checked the packet and found about half of them missing. I put the pills in my pocket then gathered Julie up in my arms. I told Annabel to bring Grace and that we were taking mummy to the hospital.

I carried Julie out to the car and placed her in the front passenger seat. Annabel came running out of the house with Grace and they clambered into the back seat. I set off for the hospital at some speed. I had travelled just over a mile when I saw the flashing blue lights in my mirror. I pulled to the side of the road and the police car stopped in front of me. When one officer got out and came back to my car I thought I recognised him. He stepped up to the driver's door and a big smile spread across his face.

"Sergeant Maitland" he said "You remember me corporal John Blackman we served together in Afghanistan."

"John I know I was speeding and you have to give me a ticket, but can it wait until I have got this lady to the hospital?"

PC Blackman looked over at Julie then back at me.

"Follow us sarge, close as you like" he said.

As he went back to his car he yelled out to the driver "Nicola, blues and twos to the hospital."

The police car pulled out into the traffic with blue lights flashing and sirens wailing. I tucked in behind and we raced through the streets to the hospital. Once we arrived I scooped up Julie once more and carried her into the Accident and Emergency department. I told a nurse that it was an accidental overdose and gave her the packet of pills. I was shown into the relatives room with the girls. We hadn't been waiting there more than a couple of minutes when PC John Blackman and his partner WPC Nicola Bates came in.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.