Sigma Omega Sigma
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

Fucking Jessica was beyond delicious. That Beta knew precisely what to do with my cock and how to pleasure it to the max. She sucked it, rode it, and was used by it hard from behind plenty before I finished with her. She certainly creamed herself more than once, though she had to bite her bottom lip and fight the urge to scream her release as I pounded her more than a little on the rough side. There was just something about the busty babe, and, yes, she had quite the bosom, that was undeniably fuckable and shouted that she was a natural-born slut.

“Well, baby girl, that was quite the treat, I must confess. However, I need to catch up with my future bride, to say the least, and see how things went for her. She’s very adorable herself, as you might have guessed. Perhaps we’ll do a threesome someday, or maybe she’ll keep your cuckold busy while I fuck the holy hell out of you again,” I suggested, making Jessica lick her lips and turn her head to kiss me very hard.

“Or ... you can take me as one of your wives. I think that you’d enjoy marriage to me very much and it’s mutual, dear. I mean, face it, baby, sometimes, you need a Beta to fully understand a Sigma and vice versa. I’m going to definitely call on you a lot to fuck me, especially whenever I’m fertile as right now. I badly want to have your baby and watch my sweet Bryan raise it. He knows that he’ll be rewarded, anyway, perhaps by getting a turn to knock up Sister Amanda or one of the others. He’ll know from day one that this isn’t his baby and he’ll raise it happily as his own, anyway. Our deal is that he got the firstborn, but that’s it. All future offspring sired on me are by other men. My third hubby needs a chance to put one in my womb, too, doesn’t he?” Jessica certainly pressed her case.

“Well, you certainly know how to sell me on the idea, and I do need a second wife, don’t I? Lizzie’s my first, of course. I see all pros and no cons here, wouldn’t you agree? Oh, I do have some slaves outside of the order, but I don’t see where that will be a problem, since they don’t need to know it all, do they?” I suggested to Jessica, basically agreeing to her proposal of marriage.

“Oh, honey, you just made my day! Great cock, too! I love it!” Jessica begged me for more, “take me, dear! Take your slut! Take your future bride! I’m fertile! Knock me up!”

Jessica was careful to say these words in a very excited whisper, as I plundered her slick pussy and made her my bitch for sure now. I yanked her hair and played with her tits, even as she pushed back vigorously at me with her wondrous hips, taking me deeper than ever before. I rubbed her sleek buns and played with the outside of her puckered hole, but this just made her hornier than ever. That was when my cum shot forth, and I felt a new heat, a new intensity, a new spirit inside me, as I fluid-bonded with this particular cum-slut who adored me. She came louder than ever and she screamed louder than anyone I had ever heard before in my life.

I was terrified now that I was caught, of course, but that was when I felt kisses glide down my neck toward my back and my butt. Sister Amanda was there, I could see that much, but things got a little blurry after this point. I was out of it like a lamp for quite a while, in total darkness as I dreamed and feared that I had failed in some way. I had no idea just how wrong I was about this, what proved to be the ultimate test.

“Rise, Lord ... Rise, Adonai! You are now ... He. You are One with the One, with the Supreme, the Adonai Leviathan! You have coupled with She, the Lilith, the true daughter of Leviathan, and seeded her at last. She is with child by you, her own Father in the flesh at last. You have returned to us, O Great One! You are Leviathan the God, the Lord of the World, the King of All Mankind!” Jessica’s voice shocked me, as I wasn’t ready for those words.

“Oh, yes, Lord, we failed to tell you about Jessica, didn’t we? Many men couple with her, thinking that she’s just a Beta and librarian, but she’s not. That is her chosen guise, but she’s actually the Lilith, the last living descendant of Lilith and her divine consort, the Leviathan. When we learned that you had quickened her, we knew then that you were He. When the last living son and daughter of Lilith and Leviathan conceive together in sin, then the full power of Leviathan is unleashed upon the world, and there is no going back. Then the day prophesied to our forefathers is upon us, and the power of the Christ is broken forever.

“You were suspected early on, but we kept tabs on you, reviewed you, inspected you, tested you, etc., because the stakes were just too high. You are the Leviathan, Mark. Your job is to save Man and civilization from the Mayhem that is coming. Yes, it is coming, my friend, my Lord. We had to get you into my arms to achieve this and it was thankfully quite easy indeed. You have quite the libido, Adonai. You see, Nature abhors a void, and even as evil as the power of the Christ is, its breaking has created a real chasm, a true crisis with both danger and opportunity for civilization itself. Leviathan is the oldest of the Hebrew Gods and the last one not destroyed by the power of Christ.

“The Hidden Midrash covers this, but it’s very hush-hush, very secret. Suffice it to say the whole war between the Christ and the Gods dates back to when Leviathan took Lilith, the jilted wife of Adam, to wife himself. The Christ was appointed the task of executioner, of annihilating all descendants of the two, which was why there was a command to slaughter the Canaanites, who worshipped the same Gods as the Hebrews themselves, because they were different tribes of the same blood.

“The Canaanites, however, had some of Leviathan and Lilith in them, and that the Christ could not abide. He was not a God himself, but a powerful archangel, Ariel, a celestial being who appeared human for a short time as part of an ancient scheme to finish the job. More powerful than Michael, Gabriel, or any of them. More powerful than Lucifer was supposed to be, only Lucifer wasn’t real. Ariel was.

“He rebelled against Eloah, and all of the other Gods, however, and seized power for himself, creating the power of Christ that has governed the world and the universe ever since. They tried in vain to kill him, thus the crucifixion, and that was when he overthrew them all. Too late they discovered that merely being incarnated didn’t make one even temporarily mortal. They were eradicated, all of these other Gods, and the Christ still tried to eliminate the progeny of Lilith and Leviathan, but in vain.

“The power of the Christ had one weakness, and someone discovered it, somewhere years back, during the reign of Constantine when the power of the Christ was strongest still. They mastered theurgy, an art that was since buried and hidden, being labeled witchcraft and sorcery. A man named Maximus, a man later butchered like a pig by the Emperor Valens, whose death was avenged at Adrianople, that man completed the necessary epiphany of the prophecy,” Jessica rattled on a bit, much to my astonishment upon hearing this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.