Sigma Omega Sigma - Cover

Sigma Omega Sigma

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mark didn't know what it would really mean to join the college fraternity, Sigma Omega Sigma, until he actually pledged for it. Hell Week proved more heavenly than he could ever have thought, as he learned the true purpose of the secret society posing as a Greek organization.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Magic   BiSexual   Military   School   Workplace   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Violence  

At the designated location, the Sigma and Beta monitors, once they confirmed our identities, removed the handcuffs, allowing us to feel the sweet release of no metal on our wrists. The first task was rather simple: I was to spank Lizzie’s butt hard with my bare hands, while she was not to cry out. It would be ten swats and she was to endure them silently, though she could sob and bite her lip, which she did. The monitors counted each swat and rated them on their severity. Too soft of a swat would be a mark against me, while too hard of one would not go as well, either. I gave her too reasonably hard slaps on her tush, and while she bit her bottom lip from the pain, she soon began to moan. Lizzie’s cunt became obviously wet, too, as the Sigma monitor noted while fingering her.

Meanwhile, the Beta monitor examined my thick, hard cock as she stroked, smiling and winking at me the whole time. She even cupped my balls and kissed me hard on the mouth, while the Sigma monitor did the same with Lizzie. This turned to be a “jealousy test,” to see if which we could restrain any possessive tendencies toward each other. The final test, however, was instant obedience, and sure enough, when I told Lizzie to suck the Beta’s tits, she complied with enthusiasm and without hesitation. The Beta giggled a bit, but she finally pulled her nipples away and stroked Lizzie’s hair.

“You, my dear, are an unmistakably submissive slut. You live to please. That is good. Very good. You’re also a bit of a pain slut. I love it! I hope to borrow this one a lot, if at all possible, my dear Mark. By the way, you passed with flying colors, too. Solid work for a newbie. Okay, now here are your tasks. I will tell Lizzie hers and Brother Sam here will give you yours,” the Beta declared, “Lizzie, you are to sneak into the dressing room at each department store and get one man in each to do something that leaves a trace behind. I don’t care if it’s cum in your twat, a bruised bottom from further spankings, or a strand of hair from a man eating you out. You are not to get caught, either, so you must be quiet about it. Capice?”

“Yes, Sister Andrea,” Lizzie giggled a bit.

“This will continue until you have a souvenir from each experience, and then you are to report to the food court for inspection. You have three hours to get this done. Failure will result in punishment at the hands of us, and we won’t be as gentle as your Master. Remember, after today, you’re his, but you’ve signed on for this, so you’re ours until then. Do you understand me?” Andrea insisted.

“Yes, Mistress!” Lizzie sighed with suspicious delight at the prospect.

“And you ... your job is different, Brother Mark. You must find a married couple and get both of them to sexually submit to you, here at the mall. Nobody with kids present, of course. A couple and both the man and wife must agree to do as you wish. You must also claim their underwear as proof of your success. Bonus points if the woman is fertile and allows you to impregnate her instead of her husband, with him agreeing to raise the child as his own. Because this is a tougher task, you need only complete it once within the next three hours before reporting here. Failure will result in temporary denial of your house slut and house boi privileges, probably until next weekend,” Brother Sam warned me upfront.

This certainly motivated me, but I also had to ask myself what was the point of this particular task? Was it to see if I could draw out natural cuckolds and hot wives by playing the Bull, dressed as a Roman Catholic priest, no less? It wasn’t exactly the easiest assignment for sure, as Brother Sam alluded, but there were adjustments for the circumstances, too. As a phony priest, I might draw in either couples drawn to authority figures or cosplayers, of course. My money was on the cosplayers. I also didn’t dare let myself get distracted by any other women or men that I might desire, because that would cut my time even shorter and risk failure.

I didn’t find out until later just how Lizzie got around things without being caught, but I focused on my assignments, anyway, and now we were separated for three hours, which would create some anxieties in her that I could already guess. I went for some pretzels and began looking for newlywed couples, ones in the full heat and rush of their romance or else seeking to improve their relationships (perhaps they married with that idea). I wanted couples without any children yet. That was a key part of the task, if understandable because we didn’t want to harm any innocents.

I had just bought a soft pretzel, and was about to dip it in mustard, when my packet got spilled all over my priestly vestments. I turned to see who did it, and it was a young man with very frightened eyes. He had a wedding band on, too, and sure enough, his wife was looking at him very disappointedly. He stammered an apology and I pulled him up from his kneeling position, sensing that his young bride really loved him, but also got embarrassed at his clumsy ways.

“So, sorry, Father. Candice here lost one of her contacts, so I went to find it for her and I bumped into you while you were about to dip your mustard,” the guy apologized yet again in a very distinct New England accent, “I’m Randall Sullivan and this is my wife, Candice, of course. We’re from Maine.”

“Maine, you say? Where Stephen King is from. Always a fan of his, you know. Oh, and I’m not actually a priest. This is more of a cosplay thing. As a matter of fact, I’m actually Jewish, believe it or not,” I laughed, “Anyway, it’s my fault. I should have sat down before dipping my pretzel in some mustard. Here, let me help you find the contact.”

I set my mustard down and started reaching for the contact when my hand accidentally brushed Candice’s face as she got down to check for it, too. Instead of jerking away or slapping me, however, Candice acted on impulse and started making out with me in front of her husband. I was a bit taken aback by this, but instead of complaining, Randall located her contact and put it back into her eye as if nothing was unusual.

“Sorry, I promised Randall a clean, new slate and a fresh start. No more cheating on him when we got married. I promised, but I can’t help what I am. I’m a slut. I want marriage, but I also want men. Lots of men. Sorry, Randall. I guess that was why I got so easily annoyed with you just now. I’m frustrated trying to be faithful. Please ... please don’t leave me. Don’t divorce me. I need this!” Candice pleaded with her husband now.

“Give the slut up and find a real woman!” a total stranger told Randall, but he shook his head.

“Sorry, but I’m a sucker for men in uniform. There’s just something that excites me. Honey, I confess now ... I wasn’t totally faithful, either. I just kept it to a couple of my buddies in the National Guard. When we got back from training, we’d always stop and have gay sex with each other. That’s why we were always late coming back from our monthly duties. I told myself no more after we got married, though. Why do you think that I waited until my Guard term was up to marry you? That was why, so I could take and keep my wedding vows,” Randall admitted, making Candice squirm a bit.

“Okay, let’s take this somewhere else. I’m a cosplayer myself and that is where I tend to get into trouble. Fellow cosplayers. I’m a convention slut, basically. Randall found out and was furious, but now ... Now, I guess that we’re all on the same page, right?” Candice continued this discussion away from nosy ears, at a bench near a plant.

“Yeah, sure. I want to fool around, but with men. You ... you want to fool around, but with men, too. So, I guess that we should both fool around with men, right? Maybe, just perhaps, the same men, starting with our new hero,” Randall suggested, albeit nervously.

“Well, I do like cosplay, as noted. I have one condition, though. You must both bottom. Both of you. You’re to serve me, submit to me, surrender to me sexually during the act itself. Agree to a menage a trois on those terms?” I proposed and I could see a grin cross both faces.

“Let’s get out of here somewhere more private. I kinda always bottom, anyway. My Guard buddies used to joke that I was their secret girlfriend,” Randall confessed further, blushing a little, while Candice kissed his neck with a passion, “By the way, I’m only clumsy when I get nervous and worried. My Guard buddies used to say that it was a good thing that I stayed out of combat, because I would probably drop a hand grenade at the worst possible moment. How I made it through basic is still a mystery to me at times.”

“Ummm ... honey, I vote that we make him a regular partner, what do you say?” Candice asked her husband, whose hard cock gave him away for sure ... she was clearly drawn to my priests’ uniform, “And you made it through basic because, for all your nervousness and clumsiness, you’re a brave, smart, decent guy deep down. I guarantee you that the drill sergeant picked up on that. Don’t let him fool you. He was often assigned to disaster relief and always did a top-notch job according to his buddies, in spite of his nerves.”

We three found an isolated corner of the mall, near a deserted shop up for lease (the old shop had gone belly up in hard times, but the economy was starting to kick back up a little). I lifted my cassock up a bit and ordered Randall to go first, sucking my cock underneath my robe. One could hardly see him unless one bothered to pry. He was very good at blowing me, which reinforced his story that he was very much the bottom in his activities with his comrades. He didn’t get his teeth to scrape me too much, preferring to use his tongue to tease me, especially around the head of my circumcised dick.

Randall knew what he was doing, but I soon wanted to sample Candice’s work, so I had her join him under my robe, both of them taking turns at blowing me under the cassock. It felt heavenly to have those two mouths, those two pairs of lips, and those two tongues exploring my prick and my balls as well. I was afraid that I would come too soon if they kept it up, and sure enough, I splattered both of them with my spunk, getting it all over their faces, though they licked my jizz off each other at last. It was a brief encounter by all accounts, but with a promise of more to come, and I had already satisfied most of the conditions of my task.

Reaching into Randall’s pants, I then started stroking his dick, while Candice played with mine to get me hard again. I began feeling her pussy and she was wet as could be, so I told Randall to fuck her in front of me, so I could get her nice and primed for my dick, but he wasn’t to cum inside her. He did exactly as I said, while I kept one eye out for voyeurs and busybodies and used my body to block out their view. When he was close, I told him to pull out, as I was nice and ready for her twat.

Frustrated, but obedient, Randall withdrew from his wife’s snatch, about to put his dick back into his pants before I stopped him. I pointed to Candice’s face and told him to shoot down her throat. That was when the mall cop stopped us, his hard cock and eager eyes revealing that he was willing to overlook this at a price. He wanted a bit of satisfaction, too.

“Okay, but only what I allow. Suck his dick first. He badly needs to cum,” I told the mall guard, who surprised me by gladly doing what I said.

It was only a minor diversion from my own purpose, and pretty soon, I was balls deep inside a married woman while her husband came down another man’s throat. While I continued to fuck Candice, I indicated that Randall should now go down on the guard and that he did willingly, greedily even. Then again, he was excited by men in uniform, by his own admission.

In the meantime, Candice was thrashing and moving her hips very wildly, full exulting in the delights of adultery and public sex, even as I plundered her depths and pulled her glorious long, blonde hair. At last, she moaned and bucked one time too many, even as I fingered her sweet ass, and I spilled my seed inside her married twat, causing her to look back at me and wink. I took her panties and slipped them under my robe, even while the mall guard now butt-fucked Randall in front of us. I collected his boxers, too, hiding them away at the second that the guard gave his last thrust and unloaded his spunk inside Randall’s bowels.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.