The Girls
Chapter 6: Freia - Helpful Sibling

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6: Freia - Helpful Sibling - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Sitting around the dinner table with her family that night, Freia was having trouble concentrating on the conversation. She couldn't stop thinking about her friends, wondering if they were okay - everyone had been acting a little strangely all day.

Firstly, Hailey had deliberately shown off her (admittedly impressive) rack in the changing rooms that morning, then Cass had spent the entire morning groping her, and her dance at the end of the lesson had seemed to be nothing but an (again, impressive) attempt to make her boobs bounce as much as possible. Not to mention the fact that Hailey wouldn't stop staring at Freia's tits while Ms Hullins was talking...

And Mona was definitely coming down with something - all through Legal Studies, she had been coughing and groaning, and at the end of the class she was flushed and panting, just from sitting still in class.

Alexandra was a worry too - Freia didn't remember any kind of fight between her and the other girls, but she hadn't sat with them at all during the day, instead going and sitting with the rather shy group of nerds who sat only a few tables away.

No, there was definitely something wrong with the group. Freia hoped that they weren't drifting apart - she enjoyed the female companionship that they brought to her life, as her mother had died when she was quite young. At dinner, there was only herself, her father, and her two brothers. (Heath and Van.)

She had spoken about her mother's death to the school counsellor a few times over the years, but the new counsellor that she saw today seemed particularly empathetic. After visiting his office this morning, she'd felt much better about it.

Noticing the odd quietness of his daughter, Freia's father started to make conversation.

"So, Heath," her father said. "How's that new girlfriend of yours going?"

Freia was jolted out of her thoughts about the size of her friendship group, and listened interestedly to her brother's response. Heath had recently started dating a girl who lived across town, a mechanic, or a driving instructor or something like that. Freia hadn't been particularly interested until now.

"Well, Dad," Heath drawled, "It's going well, all things considered. What specifically did you want to know?"

Freia's Dad, Norman (or "Nord" as he was known, originally short for "Nord the Nerd") had been extremely overprotective of his children ever since their mother had died. He knew that Heath, being the full-blooded 20 year-old that he was, would probably be involved in sexual intercourse, but it wasn't a topic that he'd ever felt compfortable openly discussing.

Nord knew that his questioning techniques over the years had grown more and more subtle, so his kids never knew what he was really asking, but somehow they'd never managed to garner any results. He decided to try again.

"Well, you've been dating for a week now. What have you been up to?"

Freia (and her brothers) knew exactly what their Dad was talking about. He was always on about their girlfriends (or celebrating their lack of) but had never before been quite so blatant about it. For the first time, however, Freia was actually interested in knowing how far her brother had gotten sexually. She had never before really thought of her brothers as male ... they were always just there for her when she needed them, threatening to beat up whatever boy had just broken her heart, and always providing the hugs that only a brother can give.

"Well, we went and saw a movie last weekend." Heath replied, with a quick grin to his siblings. Toying with their dad had become a game.

"Saw a movie" indeed, Freia thought. She bet that Heath and his girlfriend had spent the entire time making out. It was surprisingly easy to visualise Heath making out, imagining the feeling of his tongue in her mouth, his hands roaming around her body, her hands exploring his, ending up at his...

"Sure you did, Heath." her father replied, snapping Freia out of her daydream. He chuckled, and decided to lay off his oldest. At least for a while. At least, he thought, Freia and Van were safe. Freia had just broken up with her boyfriend, and, based on past experience, it would take her a month to get over it, and then she'd be onto the next guy. From her frequency in changing boyfriends, he was fairly sure that none of them had gotten serious. Van, on the other hand, was unpopular enough that he'd never even been kissed.

A good thing, too. He remembered Freia's mother at that age ... how randy she had gotten, their frequent makeout sessions in cars, resulting in pregnancy and a much-too early marriage. Nord was only 35, having gotten married at 16 and they'd had Heath a few months later. Once married, they had found no reason to keep their hands off each other (or their genitals apart) and Van had been born a year later, followed by Freia the next fall.

His wife had died shortly afterwards. Nord hadn't been deeply in love with her (at 16, it had been more about ruttin' than romance) but he did love her, and of course he missed the intimate times. Freia took after his wife; the same thin, wiry frame, the face with freckles and a snub nose. Yes, in his memories, his wife could easily have been replaced with Freia. He wondered if she had the same perfect arse, before realising what he was thinking about, and carefully averting his gaze.

Nord tried very carefully to concentrate on dinner for the rest of the meal.

After dinner, the children went off into their own separate rooms, supposedly to do homework. At 10pm, when Freia was fairly sure that everyone had gone to bed, she left her room quietly, and flitted across to Heath's. She was dressed in the nightie that she normally wore to bed, which was pink, thin and revealing.

"Heath? Heath, are you awake?"

She pushed open the door, and as she entered, Heath hurredly picked up a blanket, covering himself up. Freia wondered what he was doing that had required covering up.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.