The Girls
Chapter 13: Carly: Animal Instincts

Copyright© 2012 by Pan

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Carly: Animal Instincts - An ancient mind-controller subtly alters a number of schoolgirls to be sluts, each with their own specific fetish...each girl talks herself into performing depraved acts as if they're perfectly logical, whether it's sex with family members, sucking off a dog, or posting naked photos of themselves all over the school...

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   School   Prostitution  

Carly woke early, at the crack of dawn. She hadn't slept well last night - after using her dog Alistair as a sex aid, she'd tossed and turned all night, as horny as could be. Even as she awoke, her first thought was "Is that a cock?"

It was indeed a cock, but not the type Carly hoped for. It was the rooster, crowing as the sun came up, and reminding her that she had to get up and do all her chores. Yawning, Carly tossed on her "work" overalls - she had two sets of clothing, the trendy type which she wore to school, and her work clothes which got dirty as she did her chores around the farm.

Carly's parents owned a wheat farm, but as with any farm, they owned a few stables full of animals as well. There were cows, chickens, a few dogs like Alistair, and Carly's personal favourite, the horses. Carly rode horses in all the showjumping competitions that the community had, and more often than not, won. It was her responsibility to take care of all the horses, and that was what she was doing now.

An hour and a half later, all the horses were fed, cleaned, and ready for the day ahead. Carly had about an hour to kill before she had to start getting ready for school, and traditionally she used this time to ride the horses. Today, however, her heart wasn't in it. She considered going back inside and "practising" sex with Alistair some more, but knew that any minute her parents would be going back inside to have breakfast, and she didn't want to risk being caught.

So today she was sitting there patting her favourite horse, and talking to it about the troubles she'd been having at school lately.

" ... so then Kerin said that laziness was a sign of the devil, and of course Natasha chimed in. I mean, God, like they've ever done a decent day's work in their life."

She trailed off. Her mind wasn't really in the current bitching's of her group, and she knew that if she wanted to talk about it, any number of the girls she sat with would be interested in a good gossip session. Instead, her mind drifted to sex. She wondered how big the average penis size was. Alistair's had been about8 inches, but he was a dog about half the size of a man. Did that mean that a man's penis would be about 16 inches? Perhaps her practise on Alistair hadn't been nearly enough, and if she ever needed to give a blowjob, she'd end up embarrassed, and the subject of ridicule for years to come.

Carly's cheeks went red at just the idea. She couldn't risk that happening! She had to find an animal with a bigger penis, a larger cock to practise on. As soon as the thought entered her mind, she glanced down at the horse she was gossiping to. Marcus, his name was, her very own horse, and the one she had won the most medals with. She wondered if a horse's penis would be the same size as a man's.

Using the logic she'd used a few minutes ago, she knew that it would probably be far bigger. But perhaps if she practised on something bigger, then when she got to the real thing, she'd be so good that they'd consider her an expert. She'd seen horse's penises erect before, but she'd been so embarrassed that she'd looked away immediately, and thus couldn't remember what size they were.

Carly knelt down on the dirty stable floor. There it was, hanging freely between Marcus's legs. Soft, it was almost as big as Alistair's had been erect, which Carly considered to be quite a good sign. Carly made sure that Marcus was calm, and unlikely to trample her, then knelt back down, and gently reached out her hand to touch it.

It felt a lot like Alistair's cock had felt last night, rubbery to the touch. Trying to remember what she'd done last time, Carly enveloped it with her hand, and slowly began to stroke it. It was warm in her hand, and almost relaxing, slowly stroking the horse's large cock with her tiny, cold hand. Marcus made a slight noise, but Carly could tell he wasn't annoyed, just a bit surprised, and maybe slightly tense.

"Well," thought Carly, "I'll soon get rid of that tension.", and increased the speed of her rubbing slightly. She watched as the large horse cock inflated like a balloon, getting to about 18 to 20 inches. To Carly's surpise, it was much thinner than she expected, but she hoped that this would just make it easier to deal with. Carly didn't want her parents knowing what she was doing, so rather than get her overalls too dirty, she quickly took them off (along with her underclothes) and, stark naked, knelt underneath her favourite showhorse.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.